These red velvet truffle cake balls are so amazing that Maroon 5 actually sang about them. Seriously.
“I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Don’t let nobody touch them
Unless that somebody’s me”
- ½ cup unsalted softened butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup red velvet cake mix
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cream cheese icing
- 2 bags of white chocolate chips
- 1. Soften butter and then beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- 2. Add flour, cake mix, salt, and vanilla.
- 3. Slowly add milk and mmix until a dough consistency is formed.
- 4. Roll dough into balls, size up to you. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 5. Melt white chocolate-do 30 second intervals until chocolate is creamy.
- 6. Coat balls with the chocolate using a spoon or dipping tool.
- 7. Place on parchment paper to dry for 15 minutes.
- 8. Eat them.
And there you have it! We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Good luck eating just one of these babies!