Are you in Kansas City and looking for a fun way to spend your Saturday evening? I’ve got just the event for you! Celebrate the roaring success of Kansas City, and gather to help those in need at Soiree 2017! The fifth annual fundraiser is hosted by the Junior Board of Catholic Charities of Kansas City-St. Joseph. Soiree is a great cause that benefits the entire city, not just the Catholic community.
Here are a few things to remember if you’d like to give back through the Soiree event:
- 26% of Kansas City’s children live in poverty
- 1 in 5 people live in poverty in Jackson and Buchanan counties
- 491 veterans assisted in 2016
- 249 job placements secured in 2016
The best part is 75% off all ticket proceeds go directly back to the community! You are definitely making a difference by attending this event.
Now, here’s the scoop on the big night. It will be a night of great food, live music and dancing — all in support of a great cause. This year’s theme is “All that Jazz”
Your ticket to Soirée includes:
- Multiple bars and unlimited signature drinks
- 14+ delicious food stations offering a fun taste of the best food in Kansas City
- Multi-level event space
- Live music and dancing to Kansas City band Flashback
- Complimentary coat check
- And, of course, the best benefit of all — an opportunity to give back by providing help and hope to those in need in our community
Free parking is provided across the street at Main and 11th. See attached map for details.
Also, there is an official after party this year at Leienkugel’s in Power & Light. They are providing complimentary Summer Shandy and wine as well as half price appetizers.