DIY: Shoe Hanger
If you are crazy about shoes like me, then storage can become a big issue. I know for sure storage is an issue for me because I have at least 40 pairs of shoes. Now, I can hang my shoes up with old wire hangers! All you need is wire hangers and some pliers to make this shoe hanger.
- Take the hanger and cut off the ends, so there isn’t a bottom half.
- Take the ends and curl them upward, so the ends make a spiral.
- Spray paint the hangers to add some color to your closet.
- Tie a bow if you want to add some style to the hangers.
- Throw out the boxes and hang your shoes up!