Sleep is seriously so important and its something that many of us forget about during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. 81% of Americans ages 18-33 are visiting family for the holidays. Unfortunately, coming “home” can often mean sleeping in uncomfortable places: a childhood bedroom, the basement or even the couch. Sleep Innovations is launching No Place Like Home to help give comfort with a cause. They want everyone to embrace your awkward sleeping arrangements this holiday season.
- Luxurious cradling comfort with extra durability
- Medium-soft feel
- For the body that’s about average in weight, relative to height
- Ideal for side sleepers
- Proven pressure point relief and personalized alignment
- TriComfort Design
- Comfort Luxury Top Layer (2.5 in. SureTemp Memory Foam)
- Breezy Middle Layer (2.5 in. Air Channel Foam)
- Durable Support Bottom Layer (9 in. Deep Support Foam)
- 20-year limited warranty – Made in the USA
- Luxurious quilted poly-cotton blend mattress cover
- Vacuum packed for easy shipping and handling
You don’t have to be an actress like Ashley or a blogger like myself to experience a great nights sleep thanks to Sleep Innovations latest contest. They want you to embrace your awkward sleeping arrangements this holiday season. Join the conversation or share a picture of your sleeping situation over the holidays using the hashtag #SINoPlaceLikeHome via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You will be entered to win one of their easy-to-ship memory foam mattresses in a box to help makeover your sleeping situation over the holidays with a customized fit. And, you never know, they just might surprise you with something else!
Plus, my very favorite part about the contest is that using the hashtag, #SINoPlaceLikeHome, you’ll be contributing $1 to Stand Up for Kids’ health and wellness program, which provides medical and well-being services to homeless youth across the country. This program helps homeless and street kids every day in cities across America with clothing, temporary housing placement and basic food and supplies. In my opinion, everyone who enters is a winner because you’re making a difference in a child’s life.
- Winners must follow Sleep Innovations accounts on the corresponding social media platform to qualify.
- Winners will be messaged directly by Sleep Innovations team on the corresponding social media platform.
- Winners must respond with shipping address to Sleep Innovations team within 24 hours to qualify.
- For every use of the #SINoPlaceLikeHome hashtag on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram between 11/15/15 and 12/31/15, Sleep Innovations will donate $1 to Stand Up for Kids’ health and wellness program, which provides medical and well-being services to homeless youth across the country, up to $5,000.
Now, you should go enter the contest and make a difference by using the hashtag #SINoPlaceLikeHome and donating $1 to Stand Up for Kids.