Your smooth skin doesn’t have to stop when school starts! Check out some of my picks for products to exfoliate and smooth your skin once the sun stops shining.
- the lip scrub by sara happ: Sara Happ makes decadent lip scrubs in flavors ranging from Creme Brûlée (my personal favorite!) to blood orange that exfoliate your lips to leave them smooth and ready for a moisturizing lip balm
- Fresh sugar lip treatment: The sun doesn’t go away when you leave the beach! Keep your lips uber-moisturized and protected with Fresh’s cult lip treatment. My go-to is the original because you can use during the day under lip gloss, or at night before bed.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away: When I hear the word ‘London’, I think of the olympics, one direction, and Soap & Glory of course! Soap & Glory’s products touched down at Sephora earlier this year and I love them! This deliciously scented product exfoliates all dead skin to prep for shaving.
- Gilette Venus & Olay Razor: Venus’s latest collaboration with Olay has created a new razor for women with moisturizing Olay bars. It feels luxurious on your skin and smells great as well!
- Skintimate Shaving Gel: Skintimate’s yummy shaving creams come in fun flavors and packaging! Pair with your Gilette Venus & Olay razor and your legs will smell and feel amazing!
- Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap: Lush’s yummy natural products are all handmade and completely amazing! Their best selling scent Honey I Washed the Kids smells of honey and toffee and is a great transition scent from summer to fall.
What are your favorite skincare products that keep your skin smooth after summer?