How-To: Keep Smooth Skin After Summer
Your smooth skin doesn’t have to stop when school starts! Check out some of my picks for products to exfoliate and smooth your skin once the sun stops shining.
- the lip scrub by sara happ: Sara Happ makes decadent lip scrubs in flavors ranging from Creme Brûlée (my personal favorite!) to blood orange that exfoliate your lips to leave them smooth and ready for a moisturizing lip balm
- Fresh sugar lip treatment: The sun doesn’t go away when you leave the beach! Keep your lips uber-moisturized and protected with Fresh’s cult lip treatment. My go-to is the original because you can use during the day under lip gloss, or at night before bed.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away: When I hear the word ‘London’, I think of the olympics, one direction, and Soap & Glory of course! Soap & Glory’s products touched down at Sephora earlier this year and I love them! This deliciously scented product exfoliates all dead skin to prep for shaving.
- Gilette Venus & Olay Razor: Venus’s latest collaboration with Olay has created a new razor for women with moisturizing Olay bars. It feels luxurious on your skin and smells great as well!
- Skintimate Shaving Gel: Skintimate’s yummy shaving creams come in fun flavors and packaging! Pair with your Gilette Venus & Olay razor and your legs will smell and feel amazing!
- Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap: Lush’s yummy natural products are all handmade and completely amazing! Their best selling scent Honey I Washed the Kids smells of honey and toffee and is a great transition scent from summer to fall.