Ladies we all know that blow drying, straightening, and even coloring can damage your hair and give you some dry and unattractive split-ends. However, do not be discouraged. There is a remedy that can fix nasty split-ends! All the ingredients come from the kitchen. Check out this split end fix recipe.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- microwave safe bowl
You are probably wondering how these ingredients fix your hair. Olive oil is great for hair because it moisturizes without being harsh on surfaces and helps improve your hair’s strength. Egg and honey fixes the dryness.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Heat in the microwave for 8-9 seconds
- Take the mixture and put on your dry hair
- Let the mixture sit and don’t work it in ((Note: Some women have complained that the mixture leaves their hair oil and limp if it is worked in too much))
- Use a shower cap to cover the mixture while it’s in your hair
- Leave it in for 30 minutes
- Rinse with shampoo and conditioner
Enjoy beauties your hair will sure to be shinier and healthier in no time!