Spring is right around the corner and for some of you it probably always feels like it outside!! 70 degree weather, sunshine, and longer days! How about we talk about that Spring Wardrobe for a quick sec? Brights, skinnies, tunics, sandals, jewelry, and sun dresses; just to name a few staple pieces for this Spring! I am just getting so excited thinking about it!
1. I am obsessed with this Michael Kors Tunic, perfect for the beach or pool. This bright orange is perfect for Spring and Summer! Wear it over skinnies now and later as a swimsuit cover up!
2. Statement Necklace – Nautical by Nature, that should be my middle name. This chunky necklace is by Altar’d State, it’s amazing! Layers of all things beachy!
3. Special Occasion Dress, this HOT pink beauty is perfection. The zipper down the front adds such cute detail, pair it with neutral heels for a wedding, church, or a special event. I can’t wait to wear this!
4. Sandals and Heels. Whether you want to spend some money or are on a budget, you can get super fashionable shoes! The flats are from Target, they literally go with everything! And these Michael Kors heels with gold detail are one of a kind! I can’t get over the GOLD!!! Ahhhhhh!!!
5. Royal blue with a crochet back, need I say more? This stunner is from Mark Ashton and is so comfy yet adorable. The detail of the crochet back says it all, and that color blue….YES!
Remember, you don’t have to spend a lot to get super cute clothing for your new Spring Wardrobe!! Target, Francescas, and Mark Ashton are some of my fav’s…all affordable for super cute pieces!