This super fun and easy dessert are great to make with kids. Summertime is here and you’ll be wanting to add this delicious recipe to your list!
If you’re looking for a fun summer dessert to make for kids well here, you have it! I wanted to make this recipe for my family as I love getting creative. Using a sand bucket to fill with this delicious dessert sure reminds me more of summer. The Sugar-Free Cool Whip, Sugar-Free Gummy Worms, and Sugar-Free Pudding makes this a weight watcher friendly dessert.
Whether you are planning your next beach getaway, summer picnic, or even kid’s birthday party, this sand pudding is the perfect dessert to fit any of those occasions.
Feel free to use your candy and any flavor of pudding you like. This recipe can be easily tweaked to suit your taste buds. And if you’re looking for something light and fewer calories, this is also the right choice. Even though graham crackers and the cream cheese has some sugar in it, the other ingredients are sugar-free, which makes it more healthy. The idea is cutting the amount of sugar you put in your recipe.
SAND PUDDING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 2 packages of Banana Cream Pudding
- 1 bag of Gummy Worms
- 4 Cups of Milk
- 2 Packages of Graham Crackers
HOW TO MAKE SAND PUDDING:
Start Filling Sand Bucket: Start filling the sand bucket with pudding first, then layering the pudding with crushed graham crackers. Do that switching back and forth between pudding mixture and crushed graham crackers until the bucket is almost full.
Place Shovel in Bucket: Place the small sand shovel half-way in the bucket, and you’re ready to serve and eat!
Instead of using Organic Graham Crackers, you can use sugar-free vanilla wafers. You can also use a regular container if you don’t want to use a sand bucket, this is mostly just for decoration.
Here are some other tasty dessert recipes:
- How to make No-Bake Energy Bites
- 3 ingredient Nutella mug cake
- Homemade Ice Cream In a Jar
- The Best No-Bake Banana Pudding
- Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 1 package of Cream Cheese (organic)
- 2 packages of Graham Crackers (organic)
- 1 package of Gummy Worms (Sugar-Free)
- 1 container of Cool Whip (Sugar-Free)
- 4 Cups of Milk
- 2 packages of Banana Cream or Vanilla pudding mix (Sugar-Free)
1. Crush up 2 packages of Graham Cracker in a plastic bag using a rolling pin or your hands.
2. Get out a large mixing bowl and whisk together pudding mix and milk for about 4 minutes.
3. Beat in cream cheese and cool whip with mixture until it has a thick smooth consistency.
4. Take out a brand new clean sand bucket and start putting pudding mixture first in the bottom and then rotating between the graham crackers and the pudding, until you get to almost the top.
5. After your pudding mixture and graham crackers are put in the bucket, add in some gummy worms.
6. Start Shoveling your sand pudding, serve, and enjoy!
Graham Crackers can be substitued for sugar free vanilla wafers. I used organic graham crackers and cream cheese which still has some sugar. It is still Less calories when you add it up all together.