Pineapple prints and pineapple shaped objects are a summer trend you need to incorporate into your home decor and summer days. They’re fun, seasonally appropriate, and simply look refreshing and delicious. Some of these home accessories can stay part of your décor and remain on display and in use throughout the year.
These prints and objects can easily add a pop of color to your décor or infuse a beachy fruity smell into your day, or add an extra dose of happiness and cheer into those long summer days.
Pineapple Prints and Accessories
- Candle – Modern Alchemy $15 – This candle can infuse some summertime scents into your home and make you wonder if you’re still at the beach.
- Clock – Yellow Button Studio $30 – This clock can add a splash of color to your kitchen or office and make telling time fun again.
- Tote – Zhuu $25 – A fun carryall alternative to lug your gym clothes, beach necessities, or groceries this summer.
- Serving Bowl – World Market $20.99 – Crafted of mango wood and butter-colored enamel this is the perfect foundation for plating and serving greens and fruits this summer and beyond.
- Pillow – Maria Lauren Lambiris $20 – The rich teal and aqua can pair well with many home décor color schemes.
- Body Lotion – Bath & Body Works $6.25 – This fast absorbing lotion contains both shea butter and vitamin E to keep skin smooth and smelling very summery for most of the day.
- Old Fashioned Glasses – Culver $52 – These can become your go-to glasses and remain a mainstay on your bar cart for enjoying your favorite liquor neat or for drinking cocktails.
- Shoes – Macys $38.92 – A great loafer for running errands on the weekends or loafing around the house.
- Doormat – Nourison $19.72 – A nice alternative to a welcome mat that says welcome without any need for the actual words.
- Chalk Sign – Cathy $31.99 – This sign can rest on a table or be mounted on the wall and will easily bring a smile to your face all summer long.
- Jug – Shiraleah $15 – The combination of white and gold make this jug a great minimalist accent piece that can remain on display and in use all year round.
- Trinket Dish – Anthropologie $23.43 – This gilded brass trinket dish will add an element of elegance to any desk, nightstand, or console.
- Greeting Cards (set of 3) – Susycosta $12 – With all the summer cocktail parties and barbecues you’ll be attending this summer, don’t forget to send thank you cards to your hosts and hostesses. These colorful cards are perfect for summer notes.
- Pillow – Carine Zilvoid $20 – The pale yellow background of this pillow allows the pineapple print to provide a great pop of color to your home décor without taking it over.
The options for incorporating this print into your home décor or fashion ensemble are truly infinite. Have fun and don’t be afraid to add a little pineapple to your life and style!