Low fat, low carb, and only 3 steps- this deliciously easy recipe will be your new go to salad. Get the scoop on how to make this simple and satisfying spinach, tomato and mozzarella salad in a mixing bowl!
Tomato Spinach Mozzarella Salad with Fat Free Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Red or Yellow Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 /2 cup Baby Spinach (washed and dried)
- 8 ounces Small Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Balls
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Extra Lite Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste )
In mixing bowl, gently combine halved tomatoes, spinach, and mozzarella cheese balls.
In separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Combine vinaigrette with salad mixture and turn over to coat all ingredients. Enjoy!
Are you a Weight Watcher? This yummy recipe is 5 points per serving!
- Tomato: 0
- Spinach: 0
- Mozzarella Balls : 4
- Low Fat Vinaigrette per/ tablespoon : 1 pt.
Low Carb diet? This salad is only 3 carbs per serving!