Top 10 Looks From Selena Gomez
Our favorite Disney girl, Selena Gomez, is all grown up and starring in the new racy movie, “Spring Breakers” alongside The Great and Powerful Oz’s James Franco, Pretty Little Liars’ Ashley Benson and fellow Disney darling, Vanessa Hudgens. We’ve seen Selena go from Disney’s newest star to a fashion star in her own right. Selena dresses a lot older than her twenty years and looks incredibly classy and fabulous. Here are our Top 10 favorite looks from Selena Gomez:
10. Selena looks pretty in pink in this cute Paule Ka design. Her dark tan shows off the light pink color perfectly too!
9. Selena looked like a golden goddess in this beautiful plunging satin gown by Giorgio Armani at the American Music Awards in 2011. Gorgeous!
8. We love this mod look. The houndstooth skirt looks great with the simple black shirt and boots. We also love how Selena kept her hair up and simple. Very chic!
7. Gomez looked striking in silver in her gorgeous Dolce & Gabbana gown at the Vanity Fair Oscar’s Party in 2012. Her faux bob gives this look a sophisticated, more grown up edge.
6. This look is very simple and something every girl could wear and that’s why we love it. It is simple, chic and manageable. We love the mix of silver in the belt with the gold buttons on the blazer. Who said you couldn’t mix and match metallic colors?!
5. Our number 5 pick is the black cut-out dress, again, by Dolce & Gabbanna. This dress certainly would be higher on our list if it weren’t for the red Giuseppe Zanotti heels. However, this dress is a knock-out. It takes a confident girl to pull off a low neckline, a thigh-high split and cut out hip detail. We salute you, Miss Gomez!
4. Selena stuns in this J. Mendel metallic gown at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Funnily, Selena looks like a cross between Catherine Zeta Jones and Kim Kardashian in this photo. Regardless, she looks absolutely beautiful. The color compliments her so well and we love the simple accessories!
3. We think Selena looks so pretty in this beautiful butterfly printed chiffon dress. We love the length and the cute feminine print. Super fun and flirty!
2. We love this Dolce & Gabbana dress that Gomez wore to the Unicef Snowflake Ball on Nov. 27, 2012. She looks absolutely gorgeous. The copper details on the dress are exquisite and we love the necklace-esque neckline. Beautiful!
1. Drum roll please… Our favorite look from Selena Gomez is the stunning Julien McDonald lace dress she wore to the MTV Video Music Awards back in 2011. We don’t have anything much to say about this dress other than PERFECTION.
Which is your favorite look?