Let’s face it: we all love food. If there’s one thing better than eating food it’s finding certain foods that are better for you and can actually help you lose weight. Well, this list will tell you exactly that. These 30 foods will help you shed the weight you’ve been trying so hard to lose.
- Avocado- Avocado contains L-carnitine which can help you metabolize fat sells quickly
- Spicy peppers- They speed up your metabolism.
- Kale- It is high in antioxidants and helps ward off inflammatory disease which can cause obesity.
- Asparagus- It can help release extra water from the body.
- Kidney beans- High in iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Broccoli- High in fiber and low in calories.
- Sweet potatoes- High in fiber and low in calories.
- Mushrooms- Low in calories and fat, plus they contain a lot of potassium.
- Grapefruit- Helps boost metabolism.
- Oranges- High in fiber and help suppress your appetite.
- Apple- Has something called pectin which helps your body absorb less fats.
- Banana- High amounts of fiber and easy for digestion.
- Goji Berry- Has chromium which helps with muscle mass.
- Chicken breast- Protein that helps build muscle.
- Eggs- Full of healthy fats and cholesterol as well as a good source of protein.
- Turkey- High in protein and low in fat.
- Salmon- Helps build lean muscle.
- Ostrich- Less fat than turkey and chicken and has 55 mg of choline which reduces fat.
- Greek yogurt- High protein and little to no sugar.
- Lentils- High in fiber and very filling.
- Olive oil- Fights inflammatory disease.
- Pine nuts- Has compounds that suppress your hunger.
- Quinoa- Contains many amino acids and fiber.
- Green tea- Antioxidants which help boost your metabolism.
- Raw apple cider vinegar- help you with digestion and regulates glucose levels.
- Cinnamon- Can help you regulate blood sugar levels.
- Coconut oil- Digests and converts into energy.
- Almonds- Have zinc and Vitamin B which suppresses the need for sugar.
Check out our recipe posts, too! Including this, Miracle Weight Loss Vegetable Soup Recipe.