Trendy office supplies and creative room décor can sometimes make work feel more like play – or at least make work not seem as mundane. With the right tools and some fun and appealing office decorations you’ll be more organized, productive, and inspired leaving more time for you to do the things that you do love.
- Fabric Cube Storage Bin – Target $9.99
A fun and great way to keep your paperwork neatly filed.
- Catch-all Valet Tray – Brika $35.00
A pretty bamboo tray that keeps all your change, receipts, and other small items in one place.
- Leopard Weekly Desk Pad – Catbird $12.00
Sometimes paper is just better when trying to coordinate and prioritize deliverables and deadlines.
- White Linen Bulletin Board with Gold Straps – Target $24.99
This is great for pinning reminders or goals to keep you on track.
- Monochrome Pattern Notebook – Leif Shop $18.00 for a pack of 2
Great for jotting down notes at home, at the office or on the go.
- Capri Blue Frosted Pastel Candle – Anthropologie $37.00
The brightness of the pastel exterior and the burning candle will keep you inspired and hard at work.
- Glass Table Lamp – JCPenney $89.99
Sometimes a brighter light is all you need to get that article written or that research completed.
- A to Z Glass Bookends Gold – Target $43.99
Perfect for your keeping your books upright and in complete orde
- Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Print – Designs by Maria $100
Everyone can use a witty and helpful reminder that the work we do matters and if we’re truly passionate we should keep up the hard work.
- Bamboo Multi-Device Charging Station – Amazon $39.99
A must for making sure we stay charged and connected through all our devices.