Tropical Raspberry Fruit Punch Recipe With Video
Who says fruit punch is just for kids? This tropical raspberry sherbet punch is refreshing and bursting with flavor. It’s great for a summer time bbq or on those days when lemon water is just not cutting it. Best part? It’s easy and kid friendly. No kids allowed at this bbq? Add your favorite alcohol to the mix for a beverage straight from a tiki bar in Hawaii.
- 3 Cups orange juice
- 1 Can Pineapple juice
- 1-liter club soda
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
- Carton of raspberry sherbet
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out raspberry sherbet and put the balls in a small muffin tin.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours (otherwise, balls will immediately melt in drink mixture).
- Slice pineapple into small slices or cubes
- Add orange juice, pineapple juice, and club soda to pitcher.
- Stir the mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator until balls are frozen.
- Add sherbet balls to the drink mixture
- Add raspberries and pineapple
- Pour into glasses, garnish with a slice of pineapple on the glass rim, and enjoy!
Optional-add a second can of pineapple juice for a more pineapple-y flavor.
We hope you enjoy this easy and delicious drink recipe!