Ready to start planning for your Thanksgiving dinner? We’ve got the sweet tooth covered. Here is a simple dessert recipe to bring fun to Thanksgiving dinner!
The perfect Thanksgiving themed dessert.
- 1 spray Non-stick spray
- 1 box Cupcake mix ((I used Betty Crocker® Yellow Cake mix))
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate icing
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 12 oreos ((For a minimum of 6 cupcakes))
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix the cupcake mix, eggs, water, and butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the mix into a muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes (During this time, twist open your Oreos® to leave the cream exposed on one side).
- Apply your icing in a swirl around the cupcake. Place two of the Oreos® flat beside each other in the middle of the cupcake.
- Place two chocolate chips in the upper corner of the cookies.
- Place a piece of candy corn flat with the point facing away from the cookies. Add five or so more candy corn by tucking them behind the Oreos®
- Enjoy with friends!