Earn Rewards Shopping With Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Program + #PrettyPerk Twitter Party (6/28)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walgreens. The opinions and text are all mine.
My favorite past time always has been and always will be…shopping! I love shopping for anything and everything, but my absolute favorite is all things beauty. Walgreens is the best place to shop because it has everything I need and actually rewards me for my shopping addiction. I am a proud member of the Beauty Enthusiast program at Walgreens. The Balance® Rewards beauty club, Beauty Enthusiast, rewards you for buying the products you love at your favorite neighborhood Walgreens.
- The Scoop on the Beauty Enthusiast program
This beauty lovers program is a fun way to rack up points to earn you rewards! For every $50 you spend on beauty and personal care*, you’ll earn 5000 points (that’s a $5 reward!) And, as part of Balance® Rewards, these points can be redeemed on almost anything, so you can get more of the things you love.
- Joining the Balance Rewards beauty club, Beauty Enthusiast program
It’s quick and easy to sign up – all you have to do is become a Balance® Rewards member at Walgreens – if you aren’t one already. Then, simply provide your email address online or at the register in-stores. If you join in-store, you’ll receive your very own Balance® Rewards beauty rewards card to save you money with a single swipe. There’s no cost to joining the Balance® Rewards program and, once you’ve joined, you can even signup to be part of the exclusive Beauty Enthusiast club for pro tips on the latest beauty styles and trends.
BONUS: new Beauty Enthusiast members receive a digital coupon via email for 20X everyday points when you sign up. And, members can take advantage of other exclusive#PrettyPerk promotions throughout the year. Enjoy all the savings at your favorite neighborhood Walgreens or DuaneReade.
- Customer Benefits
I can’t get over the customer benefits…if you haven’t joined yet, do it now!!! I spent a good hour or so talking to Dida at my local Walgreens about the amazing benefits. She was delightful. She was so helpful and filled me in on so many great perks of being a Beauty Enthusiast.
- 5000 points for every $50 spent on beauty and personal care*
- When you sign up get a one time use digital coupon for 20X everyday points
- Exclusive promotions and samples
- Personalized online beauty profile with top picks for you
- Tips from the experts
- It’s free and fabulous
Plus, Dida let me in on a little secret. Head to your beauty counter at Walgreens and more often than not they have beauty product coupons for you. Plus, she even told me they will help you practice applying makeup. These beauty counter employees are seriously talented professional. I’m so glad I was able to take advantage of these services at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be making many visits to see Dida!
There are so many things I love about the Beauty Enthusiast program and the #PrettyPerk rewards. To make it easy I narrowed it down to three.
- My Favorite Features
1. When you complete your beauty profile online you’ll take a quick quiz to customize beauty and personal care items you may be interested in based on your quiz answers. Get spoiled with personalized product recommendations by the experts, hand-picked just for you. Here are some of mine!
2. As you navigate through your profile, take a peek at the Beauty School from the Walgreens beauty experts. Receive tips and tricks, and follow along with their video tutorials to master your perfect look. These are amazing videos that are filled with serious tips.
3. Get the scoop on exclusive recommendations Beauty Enthusiast members swear by.
#PrettyPerk Twitter Party
I am seriously obsessed with #PrettyPerk bonuses and so honored to be hosting a #PrettyPerk twitter party with Walgreens! Join me and other Beauty Enthusiasts on Twitter as we share the scoop on Walgreens’ amazing beauty program. It’s definitely a party
- June 28, 2017
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
- No RSVP
Make sure to head over to your local Walgreens to sign yourself up, or head here to join online. Take a first-hand look at the Beauty Enthusiast program and all it has to offer. Trust me, you’ll be so happy you did.
*Every qualifying purchase adds up to the $50 spend requirement. A qualifying purchase includes products from the following categories: fragrances, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care and grooming products. Excludes prescriptions, baby hair care, baby skin care and baby oral care products. The qualifying beauty spend total is calculated before taxes and shipping,and after discounts, redemption dollars and store credit have been applied. Complete details at walgreens.com/beautyenthusiast .