Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmarterTreats #CollectiveBias
I am so excited to share with you one amazingly delicious recipe. I teamed up with Weight Watchers to bring you a pizza bagel recipe that is only 3 points plus per piece.
Weight watchers offers a variety of healthy options when it comes to food. You can mix and match products to for your own taste this holiday season. My family always has pizza and movie nights when the Christmas movies start playing. This is the perfect option for pizza that is perfect for everyone. Plus, if you’re feeling creative you can add as many zero point veggies as you’d like to keep it at just 3 points. I recommend peppers and onions.
These pizza bagels are just 3 points a piece. Here is the break down and ingredients you’ll need.
- Bagel Thins (3 pp for the whole bagel, 1.5 pp for half)
- Weight Watchers String Cheese (1 pp)
- Tomato Sauce 1/2 cup (2 pp)
- *Used 1/2 cup on 2 full bagels (.5 pp per bagel thin)
1.5 pp + 1 pp + .5 pp = 3 points plus per pizza bagel
I used the Weight Watcher’s online tools to calculate the points plus for this recipe.
I was able to get everything I needed at Walmart.
I love that these are so easy to make.
- First, you’ll place your bagel thing on the pan. You will want to leave them flat so you can add the sauce and cheese.
2. Now, it’s time for the sauce.
3. Now you can pull the cheese apart of cut it. I decided to cut it in in small circles so it gives the mozzarella look.
4. Put on stick of string cheese on each bagel thin. You could technically reduce the pp count if you decided half a cheese stick was enough. I think the cheesier the better. 😉
5. Finally, bake at 350• for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
6. ENJOY!! 🙂
I hope you try this easy and delicious pizza bagel recipe. It’s so good and you can get really creative with it by adding zero point veggies!
As I mentioned earlier I was able to purchase everything I needed at Walmart, it is such a great one stop shopping place. If you’re ready to learn more about Weight Watchers you can check your local Walmart to see if they will have in storm demos featuring fun Weight Watcher recipes. They will be in stores this weekend (10/29-11/1).