This Green Bean Casserole is an absolute classic! It is super easy and delicious to make and is a staple for any Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter Dinner!
Green Bean Casserole is my absolute favorite. I always look forward to making this dish for Thanksgiving as my family enjoys it as well. My favorite part about this green bean casserole is the french onion chips, yum! I find green bean casserole a tradition to have at all family Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners. This recipe is also great if your trying to lose weight, as it is a weight watcher green bean casserole. It is also super easy to make which is nice if you don’t have a lot of time to cook something.
Green Bean Casserole Ingredients:
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Salt
- 1 10 ounce Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 2 16 ounce cans of Green Beans
- 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onions
How to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Soup, Green Beans, Milk, Garlic Salt, Onion Salt, French Fried Onions together in a medium sized mixing bowl and pour into a 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in the Oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining onions on top of mixture.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
Get the Scoop on these other tasty recipes:
- Ultimate Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe
- Cranberry Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- Southern Garlic Cheese Grits Recipe
- Weight Watchers Quick Beef Nachos Recipe
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 cup 1% Milk
- 2 16 ounce cans of green beans
- 1/2 cup of French Fried Onions
- 1 10 ounce can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Mix Soup, Milk, Onion Salt, Garlic Salt, Green Beans, half of the French Fried Onions in a medium sized mixing bowl and pour into a 1.5 quart dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining onions on top of casserole
- Put back in the Oven for another 5 minutes
With a 3/4 Cup Serviing is 2 Weight Watcher points.