These Beef Nachos are quick, delicious, and will save you on weight watcher points. If you love Nachos and want a snack or appetizer than I strongly recommend you try this!
These Quick beef Nachos are super tasty and can be a great appetizer or snack. You can also tailor this recipe to feed to a crowd. Nachos are my absolute favorite and I wanted to try some different ingredients that I hadn’t tried before. I usually always put ground beef or ground turkey in my nachos, but I used roast beef instead. I ended up loving the flavor that the roast beef brought to these nachos.
If you follow Weight Watchers then you can expect this recipe to only be 5 points. It is meant to serve one person, however if you are wanting nachos to serve to a crowd then you’ll be needing more ingredients. Experimenting with food can be fun so I suggest you play around with different toppings and try new things. You can never go wrong with a good nacho recipe.
Beef Nacho Ingredients:
- 7 Tortilla Chips– I used the 50% less sodium and lightly salted chips
- 2 oz Deli Style Roast Beef– I asked for a half a pound of fresh roast beef at the supermarket
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of Shredded Mexican Style Cheese– I like a lot more cheese, but you can use however much you want.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Salsa I used the organic brand salsa, but I would recommend using a fat-free salsa.
- 6 cherry tomatoes
How To Make Beef Nachos:
1. Arrange Tortilla Chips individually on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
Get the Scoop on these other tasty recipes:
- Spinach and Chicken Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Friendly Instant Pot Sloppy Joe’s
- Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Paloma Tequila Cocktail
- Keto Lettuce Wrap Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 7 Tortilla Chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Salsa
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz deli sliced roast beef
- 2 tablespoons of mexican style cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
1. spread out tortilla chips seperately on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds.
2. slice up tomatoes into bite sized pieces
3. In a small sized bowl toss shredded roast beef in with cumin and oregano.
4. spread mixture evenly onto nachos.
5. sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and microwave until roast beef is hot and cheese is melted about 30 seconds.
Feel free to add in some cilantro and jalapeno peppers if you like nachos hot and spicy.