I love everything beauty and skincare, so you better believe Ulta Beauty is one of my favorite stores! And you know I’m on Ulta’s email list. Giving them your email address is surprisingly one of the most beneficial and easy ways to save money at their store. Here are 10 money-saving reasons to be on Ulta Beauty‘s email list!
1. Bring on the coupons. Ulta will send you a lot of emails, but each one will contain a coupon code at the bottom, so it’s totally worth it.
2. Be the first to save. Ulta will always inform its email list about a sale before the general public. So if you want early access to that big sale, be sure to give them your email! This is a great way to save while still getting the products you want.
3. Shopping made easy. Your email is linked with all the Ulta Beauty purchases you make, so it makes for easy returns if you lose a receipt. Also, you can keep track of what you buy!
4. Happy Birthday, to you!! You’ll get a birthday gift! When you’re on Ulta’s email list, you’ll be asked to provide your birthday as well. Make sure you give it to them so you can get a FREE birthday gift every year!
5. Twice in a year opportunity! Twice a year, you will find a 20% off coupon in your inbox. Keep an eye for this one because this is one of the only coupons that can be used on prestige items. You can use this coupon on brands that you normally cannot use coupons on like KylieCosmetics, Lancome, and bareMinerals!
6. Free gifts! Ulta almost always offers a promotion of free gift with purchase of a certain brand or item, so keep an eye out for those to get more bang for your buck! Usually, the free gifts are super cute! They are normally cute makeup bags that are filled with trial size products from a bunch of different brands or just one brand.
7. Tell your friends! If you refer a friend to the Ulta Salon, you’ll both get $15 off your service! (I personally always get my hair cut at Ulta, I started last year and never went back! If you refer your friend to the person you use, or just the salon in general, they should tell whoever is giving them their service for their $15 off!
8. Wait for the perfect time. Make sure you watch your inbox for the 21 days of beauty notification! Every spring and fall, Ulta will choose items every day for 3 weeks and mark them as half price. It’s different every time! This year I stocked up on my favorite eyebrow pencil (Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz) and face scrub (Dermalogica)! So many different products are 50% off during this time, so make sure you check every day of the 21 days!
9. Haircare. They also have an event called the Gorgeous Hair Event in the fall that lasts about a month long, and provides customers with great deals on normally expensive hair care items. If you’re looking to try something new, or just get into haircare, the Gorgeous Hair Event is a perfect time! You don’t have to splurge on products, you can save and get them at a lower price. Getting in on Ulta’s email list will allow you to receive notifications when this event starts!
10. Give ’em your digits! When making a purchase at Ulta, the cashier will ask for your phone number. Give it to them! Then, every time you make a purchase, you will earn points. Points directly translate to dollars. You can use them to get money off of your purchase. Save enough points, and you can even get something for free!
These are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when giving your email at Ulta, so next time they ask for your email at check out, don’t hesitate to give it to them or sign up online to get on the list!