The O.C. is an American teen drama television series that focuses on Ryan Atwood, a bright teenage boy from the wrong side of the tracks who is taken in by the rich and charitable Sandy and Kirsten Cohen.
If you love shows with family drama plus a fantastic soundtrack of music in the background, then you should definitely watch this show!
Here is the scoop on the best 100 quotes from The O.C.!
1. “Welcome to the O.C., bitch.” -Luke Ward
From the very beginning of the show, Luke Ward set the tone for not only the show but the tumultuous town that we would slowly but surely be getting to know. Even though Luke Ward wasn’t a main character in the show by any means, this specific quote is probably the most iconic line of the whole show.
2. “Do not insult ‘Journey,’ all right?” -Ryan Atwood
Just like The O.C., the band Journey is a classic so please, let’s all listen to Ryan Atwood. Don’t insult Journey (or the O.C.) ever, all right?
3. “Holidays make what is better even worse.” -Ryan Atwood
This Ryan Atwood quote comes from the famous ‘Christmukkah’ episode and is pretty much the theme of this episode. So many bad but memorable things happen to everyone in this episode during what should be the most incredible time of the year. If this quote ring true to you in any way, maybe you’ll appreciate this show and its humor.
4. “First of all, ‘obsessed,’ it’s a pretty strong word.” -Seth Cohen
When I first started The O.C and realized my whole life suddenly revolves around it, am I right?
5. “Summer’s right over there, look. Wait, don’t look. I mean, you can look, but don’t look like you’re looking.” -Seth Cohen
This iconic Seth Cohen quote is from the Pilot episode of The O.C. When you first watch this episode, you don’t believe Seth will ever have a chance with the beautiful and popular Summer Roberts. Oh, how things change…
6. “Chino? Ew!” -Summer Roberts
The residents of Newport Beach are less than thrilled when they hear that Ryan Atwood has come to town. However, Summer’s reaction to his birthplace is filled with even more disgust and horror.
7. “I’m sure some Archie and Jughead will cheer him right up.” -Seth Cohen
In the first episode of season 4, Ryan has strayed away from everyone he loves due to Marissa Cooper’s untimely death (still not over it). Seth thinks Archie comics will cheer him up, and I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.
8. “I suffer from rage blackouts.” -Summer Roberts
This quote gave us a brief look at the real Summer and the chemistry that Rachel Bilson (Summer Roberts) and Adam Brody (Seth Cohen) have with one another. When Summer told Seth about her rage blackouts, Seth was definitely surprised but was still just as much into her as he was before, if not more.
9. “We’re having a very Britney Christmas, Mother.” -Kaitlin Cooper
Marissa Cooper’s little sister, Kaitlin, was a very minor character and spent most of her time at boarding school. However, she came in with this very iconic quote that was meant as an insult in 2006. In 2022, I’m pretty sure everyone is striving for a very Britney Christmas this year, am I right?
10. “It’s fate. It’s destiny. We both like burritos.” -Seth Cohen
Even before Seth realized that he and Summer both love burritos, we were all rooting for them to get together anyway.
11. “I can’t be just friends with you.” -Seth Cohen
When Seth tells Summer that being friends with her is too heartbreaking, it tugged on everyone’s heartstrings in the worst way possible. Don’t worry, though; the breakup between Seth and Summer is not forever.
12. “Do you want to play Grand Theft Auto? It’s pretty cool. You can like, steal cars and… not that that’s cool. Or uncool. I don’t know… um…” -Seth Cohen
As a way to break the ice with his new adopted brother Ryan Atwood, Seth suggests playing GTA. Of course, in true Seth fashion, his awkwardness gets the best of him.
13. “So with the right attitude and a couple cocktails, it could be fun.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen truly knows how to persuade anyone to go to a social event, am I right?
14. “Oh wow, I should really learn how to knock. Just in case there’s a threesome going on. In the bathroom.” -Seth Cohen
The very first episode has a lot of funny lines in it, especially this Seth Cohen quote. Like, come on, Seth, knock next time!
15. “Aren’t you, like, the busboy? Ew. Random.” -Summer Roberts
During season 1, Summer is portrayed as the typical rich, judgmental girl, especially with this quote when she gets hit on by Donnie, a teenager from Corona. As the series goes on, though, things change.
16. “You’re sleeping? And you’re talking? Ryan…I don’t even see how that’s possible unless you’re talking in your sleep.” -Seth Cohen
Note to self: don’t try to wake up Ryan Atwood while sleeping.
17. “I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen was easily one of the most dramatic characters in The O.C., and this quote right here proves it. Although it is pretty relatable.
18. “Whoever you want me to be.” -Ryan Atwood
In the first episode, Marissa asks Ryan, “Who are you?” and he responds with this quote right here. His rugged and cryptic answer shows that these two rebellious characters will immediately become fast friends. And maybe even something more.
19. “Congratulations. You’re a Cohen now. Welcome to a life of insecurity and paralyzing self-doubt.” -Seth Cohen
When Lindsay finds out she’s Caleb’s daughter, this is what Seth says to her. Seth Cohen everyone, short and straight to the point.
20. “Never underestimate a parent’s ability to mortify his child.” -Sandy Cohen
Sandy Cohen had a lot of great lines throughout the show. However, this line from season 2, episode 5, was by far one of the greatest, most hilariously relatable ones of all time. I’m sure all of our parents have mortified us at some point in our lives, right?
21. “You guys really wouldn’t hurt me. Because that would be so cliched.” -Seth Cohen
Before Seth met Ryan, his peers constantly tormented him even though his family is one of the most well-known and respected families in Newport (jealous much?). However, when Ryan got to town, Seth finally had someone to fight his battles with. I guess that’s what siblings are for, right?
22. “This is a nightmare. I’m sweating to death, driving ten miles an hour on, like, a rickshaw, listening to this… music.” -Summer Roberts
Death Cab For Cutie is timeless Summer, so let’s not insult it, okay?
23. “No more hugging. Physical contact freaks me out.” -Seth Cohen
This Seth Cohen quote from season 3, episode 20, has truly been my mood from 2020 to now.
24. “I think you mean ‘mon Dieu, Summer. Yes, c’est Moi.” -Taylor Townsend
Taylor Townsend was depicted as a calculating and devious antagonist of the Core Four, especially Summer. This quote shows this when Taylor attempts to persuade Summer into believing she is still in France.
25. “So, sarcasm’s like breathing for you.” -Ryan Atwood
Ryan Atwood has Seth Cohen pegged from the very beginning. Seth and sarcasm are a package deal, simple as that.
26. “God! Dad, those eyebrows are out of control.” -Seth Cohen
Sandy Cohen’s eyebrows are a sign of power. Therefore they deserve to be acknowledged.
27. “He’s an artist with cream cheese.” -Kirsten Cohen
Kirsten Cohen’s not a regular mom; she’s a cool mom (iykyk). Not only did she let a total stranger stay in their house, but she also can be pretty hilarious sometimes, especially during this scene about bagels.
28. “My friend Ryan, he’s really cool, okay? He’s very anti-establishment. He enjoys sunset walks on the beach, punching people, and not smiling.” -Seth Cohen
Seth was always Ryan’s wingman but in the funniest way possible. This can be seen when he compares Alex (played by no other than Olivia Wilde) to the broody Ryan Atwood. Since they both don’t smile, they must be perfect together, right?
29. “If I told you there was dancing, I’d be here by myself.” -Seth Cohen
Don’t worry, Seth. If you told me there was dancing, I’d be there in a heartbeat.
30. “It’s like one guitar and a whole lot of complaining.” -Summer Roberts
This quote comes from season 1, episode 7, which is honestly a pretty great episode. Summer was referring to Seth’s choice of music, which happened to be Death Cab For Cutie. Death Cab For Cutie is great, but maybe not for a road trip, Seth.
31. “Please, dude. I just need to talk about me for like, several more hours, at least.” -Seth Cohen
I think Seth Cohen is all of us in every group chat ever. Especially when nobody is replying, am I right or am I right?
32. “Few grunts. The occasional shrug.” -Sandy Cohen
If you have ever watched The O.C. you would know that this is the most accurate description of Ryan Atwood ever. No matter the situation, he will always be the brooding bad boy who doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve.
33. “I hope you have Motrin in the house because you’re about to feel the pain.” -Summer Roberts
Seth and Summer probably had the best relationship of the series (with the exception of Sandy and Kirsten of course). In this scene, Seth was having trouble accepting change and attempted to reunite the core four. However, Summer wanted him to basically get over it, but she worded it much better and funnier than I ever could.
34. “Maybe you’ve got the Summer flu.” -Ryan Atwood
Ryan Atwood, king of puns. Who knew the mopey teenage boy could be so funny?
35. “I think closure’s overrated. I’m more of a fan of open-ended, unrequited love.” -Seth Cohen
Seth’s sarcasm is truly one of the best parts of the show. I mean, after all, self-deprecation is one of the best ways to deal with terrible luck, right?
36. “That’s sweet. It’s pathetic but sweet.” -Alex Kelly
Alex Kelly was not in the show for long, but she seemed to describe Seth Cohen to a tee. Sweet, but sometimes a little pathetic.
37. “You know, you’re a great barbecuetionist.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen, the wordsmith. If you’ve been looking for a new word to use, barbecuetionist might be the one to use.
38. “Who gets passed by a van full of nuns? Oh, that’s right. Cohen does!” -Summer Roberts
Season 1, episode 7 had so many great quotes, especially between Seth and Summer. This line was so funny and was perfectly delivered by Rachel Bilson. Road trips seem to either bring out the best or worst in people. I think Summer is the latter of the two.
39. “Well, this should be great… really great, and not at all awkward.” -Seth Cohen
This Seth Cohen quote is probably the most relatable quote of all time, especially after the past two years we have all had.
40. “If you think you can ply me with food…you’re right. This bacon is delicious.” -Seth Cohen
Same Seth, same. I think food is the best option if you need to get information out of people, and Seth just proves it time and time again.
41. “I was really good at ignoring you. Now I’m just getting back in shape.” -Summer Roberts
This season 3 quote was said by Summer when she and Seth were having a lot of problems in their relationship. Seth stated that the seething Summer couldn’t ignore him forever. Little did he know, ignoring him was what Summer was best at, and she enjoyed it. A lot.
42. “Maybe you need some Anna-biotics.” -Ryan Atwood
Another pun by Ryan Atwood. Who knew he could be so punny? I definitely didn’t.
43. “Even grown-up, we are all fifteen at heart.” -Summer Roberts
This Summer quote is relatable for everyone, no matter how old you are. Although, I don’t think our high school experiences were nearly as dramatic as it was for the core four.
44. “Yeah, that’s my niche. Pathetic and sweet.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen is constantly stating the obvious, and this line just proves it even further.
45. “Wow. You just got your butt kicked and you didn’t even fight back. Dude, you really are a Cohen.” -Seth Cohen
This was the moment when Seth Cohen saw Ryan Atwood as not only a friend but a brother. He finally had someone to endure all of the bullying with as well as someone who could stick up for him through it all. Where can I find a Ryan Atwood?
46. “I am positive that I’m leaving this place with a rash.” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts has always had a flair for the dramatics and this quote is no different.
47. “I’m a child of Southern California. I can’t go out in this. I’ll melt.” -Seth Cohen
I think Seth Cohen is the spokesperson for all of us. Especially whenever a drop of rain falls from the sky.
48. “Fifteen hundred dollars for a pair of boots? You know how many pencils that could buy Sudanese schoolchildren?” -Summer Roberts
This quote shows the growth of Summer Roberts and how much she’s changed. She went from the ditzy rich girl to a girl who wants to change the world in a matter of four seasons.
49. “How can you live like this? Your t-shirts are touching your sweaters!” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts is the hype woman that we all need in our life. Especially when we need to get in control of organizing our closets.
50. “Sometimes I think you talk just to make sounds.” -Ryan Atwood
Long story short, this is pretty much Ryan and Seth’s relationship. Seth does all the talking so Ryan doesn’t have to. Friendship/sibling goals am I right?.
51. “Allow me to introduce you to a little something I like to call Chrismukkah.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen introduced us to one of the greatest holidays of all time back in December 2003. Why choose between Christmas and Hanukkah when you can have both, right?
52. “All the vomit? How much vomit? Like the little girl in ‘The Sixth Sense’ or the fat guy in ‘Monty Python?’” -Seth Cohen
This Seth line is definitely a classic. However, if you have ever gotten this drunk before, it may be very unlucky for you.
53. “Oh, classy choice, Jimmy, although it’s pretty obvious that you’re with her because you can’t be with Kirsten. You know, I think in psychology that’s called transference.” -Julie Cooper
The rivalry between Julie and Jimmy Cooper post-divorce is one to remember. Especially this zinger by Julie after hearing that he is dating the younger sister of his high school sweetheart Kirsten Cohen.
54. “By the end of the night, she might know my first name.” -Seth Cohen
At the beginning of season 1, Seth tried to make a good first impression on his longtime crush Summer Roberts. Even though she didn’t even know his name at the time. That definitely changes by the end of the season.
55. “I’m not gonna beat Jesus.” -Seth Cohen
Don’t worry, Seth. No one’s going to beat Jesus. Not even you.
56. “You know, it seems you only want me when you can’t have me. You like the chase, and that’s all. And you know what? You can have it.” -Summer Roberts
The teenage angst surrounding Seth and Summer’s relationship was definitely entertaining to watch, and there was definitely some truth and relatability to it. Especially this Summer quote, which perfectly sums up how it seems like we always want what we can’t have.
57. “I dream about eating so much deliciousness, that all the blood rushes to my stomach and I pass out at the table.” -Seth Cohen
Seth recognizes that Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday ever. Solely for the fact that you get to eat food all day and sleep it off right after.
58. “Really? Late where? It’s six in the morning. You got a paper route or something?” -Seth Cohen
This quote from season 4, episode 2, was all of our reactions when Ryan was so perky before sunrise. If you have watched The O.C., you’ll know what I mean.
59. “Oh, I get it. I’m just here for the comic relief.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen was always there for the comic relief; even Seth Cohen himself knew that. We love a self-aware king.
60. “If you leave, then I don’t want you to come back. It’s too hard saying goodbye like this.” -Marissa Cooper
Marissa Cooper was considered a wealthy and problematic girl next door, which is one of the main reasons she was such a beloved character. She was also just unnecessarily dramatic, which makes for great TV.
61. “Oh, and you marrying Caleb, I think in psychology that’s called shameless gold-digging.” -Jimmy Cooper
Despite Julie Cooper bashing Jimmy’s character, Jimmy always gave it right back to Julie. Especially when he finds out that she’s marrying Caleb, Kirsten Cohen’s father. Yep, you heard that right…
62. “Right. Because we all know you can get a lot of mileage out of a tank top.” -Seth Cohen
By season 1, episode 5, Seth Cohen gets a lot more comfortable with Ryan and even makes jokes about the white tank tops he always wears. If you know, you know.
63. “You make a move, I rip out your jugular.” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts was always the girl you wanted in your corner. If you were on her good side, she’d be the best friend you ever had, but if you got on her bad side, she’d probably rip out your jugular.
64. “…And you, with all your little flaws, and your little quirks, somehow you keep drawing me back in.” -Summer Roberts
Summer said this to Seth in season 2 when they got back together. He couldn’t understand why Summer chose him over the seemingly perfect Zach Stevens. However, you could tell that Summer loved Seth because of his flaws and never cared if he was perfect or not. Poor Zach never stood a chance.
65. “Despite all my best judgments, I cannot not like her.” -Seth Cohen
Seth is all of us when Summer Roberts first graced our TV screens. Despite her seeming like an unintelligent, pretty socialite, she was far more clever than she is given credit for.
66. “Do you have a secret twin? Because that would explain so much.” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts says this to Taylor Townsend, the girl who seems to be everywhere she is. Stalker much?
67. “You’re my destiny, Cohen.” -Summer Roberts
Seth and Summer made the whole world believe in true love, especially during the series finale of The O.C. Like, come on, where can I find my Seth Cohen?
68. “I can’t change where I’m from, but I can change where I’m going.” -Ryan Atwood
Ryan Atwood’s redemption arc will always be the greatest of all time. He showed that it is never too late to change, which I think is a great reminder for everyone.
69. “You had me. You had me at Chrismukkah in a freakin’ Wonder Woman costume, and you chose Anna. You had me three months ago, and you left.” -Summer Roberts
Nothing breaks my heart more than the infamous love triangle consisting of Seth, Summer, and Anna. Especially when it was pretty apparent that Seth and Summer were meant to be yet, he still chose Anna over her.
70. “They’re parents. They work for us.” -Seth Cohen
When Ryan was first welcomed into the family, he constantly felt like he was imposing on the Cohens and didn’t want to take their money. However, Seth squashed his thinking real quick when he revealed that parents actually work for their kids. I’m not sure that’s how it works, Seth, but okay, I guess?
71. “Sailing is so not like the fastest way to get anywhere.” -Summer Roberts
Summer had a hard time facing how she felt about Seth at first. She was unable to admit her feelings for him until Anna came into the picture, especially when she realized Seth and Anna actually had a lot in common (particularly a love for sailing). To make herself feel better, she tries to argue that sailing is not the best mode of transportation. I mean, she’s not wrong, but also, that’s not really the point of sailing.
72. “Oh my god, we cannot be more annoying than Ryan and Marissa. We’re monsters.” -Summer Roberts
First things first, Seth and Summer will never be more annoying than Ryan and Marissa. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way let’s unpack this quote real quick. In season 2, Seth and Summer were having a lot of issues within their relationship, even after they got back together. Summer even joked that Ryan and Marissa were now the ‘perfect couple’. Don’t worry, Summer, that could never happen.
73. “Do not insult Death Cab.” -Seth Cohen
In season 1, episode 7, Summer kept throwing shade toward Death Cab For Cutie, which is Seth’s favorite band. As you can probably guess, that did not go over very well.
74. “Very lucky refugees.” -Kaitlin Cooper
Kaitlin Cooper is definitely her mother’s daughter, especially when admiring the clothing that the Harbor School is giving to charity. She truly is the ultimate queen of no filter.
75. “Go save the world, Summer Roberts.” -Seth Cohen
Seth and Summer were the ultimate examples of opposites attract, especially during the series finale when Seth tells Summer to go save the world. Truly relationship goals.
76. “Have dinner with us. I won’t cook, I promise.” -Sandy Cohen
If you’re a fan of The O.C., you’ll always remember Sandy’s lousy cooking or how takeout was the norm for the Cohen family. If you’re currently watching this show or looking to rewatch it, order some takeout in honor of the Cohen’s.
77. “It has nothing to do with me. It’s about you. And it is always about you. What you need and what you want.” -Summer Roberts
Even though the fanbase for Seth and Summer was pretty big (and still is to this day), Summer was right on the money with his self-absorbed behavior. I mean, EVERYONE could see it clear as day.
78. “How do you feel about a little thing that I like to call… The IMAX Experience.” -Seth Cohen
I think we can all agree that an iMax experience is pretty top tier, however, I don’t think that’s what Ryan Atwood had in mind when he first moved to town, Seth.
79. “Look at all these people, these normal, non-traumatized people.” -Seth Cohen
This season 2, episode 12 Seth Cohen quote shows us that there are people out there that don’t get anxious over the littlest of things. Can you believe that?
80. “Move it, hippies.” -Taylor Townsend
This season 4, episode 2 Taylor Townsend quote depicts her going total Eric Cartman at the tree rally. Iykyk.
81. “I love shopping, tanning, and celebrity gossip. Always have, always will.” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts always knew who she was and what she liked. I think we all could benefit from being a little bit more like Summer.
82. “I have my secret recipe: takeout.” -Kirsten Cohen
Kirsten Cohen was the queen of takeout, especially during this moment when Jimmy Cooper wanted steak but Kirsten offered this simpler choice. Close enough, right?
83. “Shark movies bring out a rough crowd.” -Seth Cohen
According to Seth Cohen, shark movies bring out a rough crowd. Especially in the parking lot of the IMAX movie theater in Long Beach, California. Who would have thought?
84. “I really only know how to handle rejection and ridicule.” -Seth Cohen
Whenever I get feedback on anything I’ve ever written this Seth Cohen quote plays on a loop in my head. Without fail.
85. “No, I’m not angry. I just wish he was dead, that’s all.” -Ryan Atwood
In season 4, episode 3, Ryan explains his feelings about Volchok (who Marissa Cooper had an intimate relationship with) to Sandy in a calm manner. If this is his calm can you imagine what he’s like when he’s not calm? Watch The O.C. on HBO Max to find out.
86. “Men to me are what chardonnay is to you. One sip and I’m upside down on a chandelier.” -Julie Cooper
In season 4, episode 4, Julie Cooper explains to Kirsten Cohen why she’s steering clear of men. However, in true Julie Cooper fashion, she has to throw a dig Kirsten’s way that she was once a drunk.
87. “I think we should spend this whole summer just being normal.” -Marissa Cooper
I’m pretty sure that’s impossible, Marissa. Especially when you live in Newport Beach. Just saying…
88. “It turns out that I’m quite skilled at getting a date if it’s not for me.” -Seth Cohen
Throughout the seasons, Seth was always someone who was awkward and would more often than not get tongue-tied. Especially with girls (even though he did eventually win Summer Robert’s heart). However, when it came to getting dates for other people, he only did that slightly better than getting a date for himself.
89. “You know, since I’ve been on the run, my dreams have been so vivid. Like last night, I dreamed that Gerard Depardieu and I were teammates on The Amazing Race.” -Summer Roberts
Summer Roberts was always someone who shot for the stars and dreamed big. Especially in this moment when she was describing a vivid dream she had to Seth.
90. “You’re taking all that? You only own, like, a wifebeater and two hoodies.” -Seth Cohen
The Chrismakkuh episode had so many memorable quotes that made people laugh. This one was no different. A running joke in the show was the fact that Ryan always wore a wifebeater, and Seth constantly would poke fun at it. Especially in this moment.
91. “I don’t want to get thrown out of the hotel. I love the hotel. I wanna marry the hotel and have little gambling-addicted alcoholic kids with it.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen went to Las Vegas once in his life and he already got used to the extravagance that Las Vegas has to offer. Classic Seth Cohen.
92. “What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.” -Seth Cohen
Seth Cohen is the first of many people to say this exact quote in season 1, episode 7 when the gang goes to Tijuana the last weekend before school starts. If you watched this episode, you’d know that what happened in Mexico could not stay there, no matter how hard they tried.
93. “Who knew, out of all you kids, she would turn out to be the young Sandy Cohen?” -Sandy Cohen
In season 4, Summer Roberts did a complete 360. She became a girl who wanted to save the planet and it did not go noticed by Sandy Cohen. He even compared Summer and her recent love for activism to how he was when he was younger.
94. “Wow! Well, aren’t you a regular Veronica Mars? Way to solve this week’s mystery!” -Marissa Cooper
When worlds collide. This Marissa Cooper quote referenced another beloved show, Veronica Mars, and compared Summer to THE Veronica Mars. This quote definitely gave Marissa the brownie points that she deserves.
95. “Oh, someone please stop him before he starts singing ‘Greased Lightning.’” -Kirsten Cohen
One of the best, most unexpected things that happened in The O.C. was finding out that Sandy Cohen did musicals. And he was obsessed with Greased Lightning. Dad goals, am I right?
96. “Chivalry’s dead, sugar.” -Seth Cohen
This is what Seth Cohen said to Summer Roberts when she asked him to give up the bed for her. Classic Seth Cohen.
97. “Fine! Don’t come crying to me when Kirsten’s turkey tastes like rubber!” -Julie Cooper
Kaitlin Cooper decides that she wants to go to the Cohen’s for Thanksgiving this year. However, Julie does not approve of that and informs her that it is not a good decision, especially if you want a gourmet meal.
98. “So what? I kinda like her, you know? I don’t care that she married my grandpa for money or had sex with Luke. I think she’s got moxie.” -Seth Cohen
Probably the worst part of The O.C. was the Luke and Julie relationship. Even Summer hated it and tried to tell Seth about how she felt but he totally disregarded her feelings. Not because he disagreed with her, but because he wanted to make better use of their time by making out.
99. “Do it, Dad! Travolta’s your bitch!” -Seth Cohen
This Seth Cohen quote was one of the best on the show. Probably because it was so unpredictable and shocking.
100. “God mom you’re so white.” -Seth Cohen
This is what Seth says to Kirsten when she tries to pronounce Tijuana. Seth Cohen truly had no shame, especially when it came to making fun of his own family.
If you love these quotes from The O.C., check out these articles for even more scoop:
- 100 Best Quotes From Stranger Things Season 4
- 100 Best Quotes from Netflix’s Paper Lives
- 100 Best Quotes From Season 5 Of Netflix’s Selling Sunset
- 100 Best Quotes From The Sound Of Magic