Sticking to a diet can be challenging, and sometimes you may be tempted to snack throughout the day. Instead of reaching for that bag of chips or a candy bar, try these simple one hundred calorie snack pack ideas.
Try these simple 100 Calorie Snack Pack Ideas:
1. Orange slices to add some fruit to your diet–about 2 small oranges peeled
2. Almonds, for added protein–about 10-15 per pack
3. Jelly beans to cure a sweet tooth craving–about 25 jelly beans per pack
4. Roasted peanuts when you’re craving something salty–about 20 per back
5. White Cheddar Popcorn to pop on the go!–about 2 cups per pack
6. Mini Marshmallows for that sweet tooth–about 40 per pack
7. Semi-sweet chocolate chips (because everyone craves chocolate!)–about 30 chips per pack
8. Baked chips, a healthier option than regular chips–about 10-15 chips per pack
9. 100 Calorie Trail Mix (Recipe Here)
10. S’more 100 Calorie Mix (Recipe Here)
Make them at the beginning of each week in plastic snack baggies so they’re easy to grab on the go.