There are many examples of intentions for manifestation that you can use to improve your life. With creative ways to have less stress and eliminate difficult things in life, creating a better life.
The focus of this piece is a natural process called intention manifestation. The best way is to create a deeper connection and manifest with a specific intention.
Setting Intentions for Manifestation
Do you want to improve your life with only the driving force of your mind? Though an abstract idea, you can set intentions!
The first thing you need to do is focus on the present moment. It is okay if your desired outcome changes as you have different intentions in life. That is part of being a human being, you may change your mind.
As you start to see positive results, remember to keep the negative emotions away. If you need help figuring out what you truly want to manifest try talking with a spiritual teacher or a family member that knows you well. They can help you talk it out if you need to get clear on your intentions.
The Powerful Use of Intentions for Manifestation
In this article, we’ll share 50 different intention examples of good intentions that you can set for manifestation. But before we do that, let’s take a quick look at what intention statements are and why it’s so important.
An intention is a statement of what you want to create or experience in your life. It is a powerful tool that you can use to focus your thoughts and energy on what you want to manifest.
The benefits of setting intentions are wide. Setting the right intentions toward a better life and emotional state will create the kind of life you’ve always wanted for your future self.
Be aware, though, that intention setting takes a positive mindset and powerful practice of the subconscious mind on a daily basis to steer you in the right direction.
Be Clear About Your Goals
The power of intention is surprisingly abundant, so you must be careful and clear with your thoughts and statements. This is a very important thing so you don’t attract/manifest the wrong thing.
Try making a vision board in a quiet, sacred space to do mindfulness practice. You can create one following questions that direct your desires.
When you set an intention, you are putting your trust in the Universe that it will help you to manifest your desires at the perfect time. This act of faith is a powerful way to open up new beginnings and doors of opportunity.
Personal intentions can be set for any area of your life, such as your relationships, health, career, or personal growth. And you can create as many different things to intend as you wish!
What is Manifestation?
Before we dive into our examples of intentions for manifestation, let’s quickly review what the manifestation process is. In short, manifestation is the process of bringing your deepest desires into reality.
This can happen in many different ways, such as through synchronicities, serendipity, and the Law of Attraction. Remember to consider the cycle of the moon when manifesting with the law of attraction.
When a human sets an intention, they are sending a clear message to the Universe about what they want. The Universe will then start working behind the scenes through low vibrations to human beings to manifest their desired outcomes.
However, it’s important to remember that manifestation is a two-way street. In order to receive what you desire, you must also be willing to put in the work in your daily life. This means taking action steps towards your goals and being open to receiving guidance from the Universe to achieve the end result.
Now that we’ve reviewed what manifestation is, let’s take a look at some examples of positive statements that you can set for manifestation. And remember, you can make intention statements in the present tense AND future tense. Consider the popular phrase ” New year, new you.”
100 Examples of Intentions for Manifestation
Are you looking for some examples of intentions that you can set for manifestation? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
1. I intend to have a happy and healthy relationship with my partner.
2. I intend to be in good mental health and maintain great physical health.
3. I intend to manifest abundance in all areas of my life.
4. I intend to find my dream job and love going to work every day.
5. I intend to develop deeper connections with my family members and friends.
6. I intend to be kind and compassionate to others.
7. I intend to forgive those who have hurt me in the past.
8. I intend to live each day with joy, love, and enthusiasm.
9. I intend to be surrounded by positive energy and like-minded people.
10. I intend to make a difference in the world through my work.
11. I intend to travel to interesting and exotic places.
12. I intend to learn something new every day.
13. I intend to express myself creatively in ways that bring me joy.
14. I intend to be financially free and live a life of abundance.
15. I intend to have enough money to do the big things I want to do, like buy a new car.
16. I intend to love and accept myself unconditionally.
17. I intend to heal my inner child.
18. I intend to release all fears and limiting beliefs.
19. I intend to live in the present tense and savor every moment.
20. I intend to be open to new experiences and adventures.
21. I intend to trust my intuition and follow my heart.
22. I intend to be grateful for all the good in my life.
23. I intend to create more balance in my life.
24. I intend to set healthy boundaries in all my relationships.
25. I intend to let go of all that no longer serves me.
26. I intend to be patient and kind with myself as I heal and grow.
27. I intend to fill my life with happiness, love, and laughter.
28. I intend to be an example of living my dreams.
29. I intend to make a positive result on those around me.
30. I intend to raise my vibration and live in the flow.
31. I intend to connect with my higher power/spiritual teachers/angels/etc.
32. I intend to clear my energy and release all negative thoughts and emotions.
33. I intend to open myself up to miracles and magic.
34. I intend to embody love in all that I do.
35. I intend to be a force for good in the world.
36. I intend to act from a place of love instead of fear.
37. I intend to be a channel for love and healing.
38. I intend to live my life with purpose and meaning.
39. I intend to make a difference in the lives of others.
40. I intend to embody my highest self.
41. I intend to be kind, compassionate, and understanding.
42. I intend to walk my talk and lead by example.
43. I intend to stand up for what I believe in.
44. I intend to be a voice for the voiceless.
45. I intend to help others heal and grow.
46. I intend to create a life that I love.
47. I intend to follow my heart and listen to my intuition.
48. I intend to live my life with intention and purpose.
49. I intend to be the best that I can be.
50. I intend to be a light in the world.
51. I am strong.
52. I am capable.
53. I am successful.
54. I have everything I need.
55. I am safe.
56. I am loved.
57. I am abundant.
58. I am happy.
59. I am healthy.
60. I am whole.
61. I am perfect just as I am.
62. I will love and accept myself unconditionally, and reject negative self-talk.
63. I am worthy of love and happiness.
64. I deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
65. I am surrounded by love.
66. I am blessed.
67. I am grateful for all the good in my life.
68. I am open to receiving miracles.
69. I am open to all the good that life has to offer.
70. My cup is overflowing with blessings.
71. I have everything I need for success.
72. I am grateful for my many blessings.
73. I am surrounded by an abundance of love, joy, and happiness.
74. I am grateful for my health, wealth, and happiness.
75. I am living my dream life.
76. I am grateful for my loving family and friends.
77. I am grateful for my beautiful home and all my possessions.
78. I am grateful for my successful career and business.
79. I am grateful for my abundant wealth and prosperity.
80. I am grateful for my perfect health and well-being.
81. My life is full of love, joy, happiness, and abundance.
82. I intend to attract more of what I want into my life.
83. I will always attract love, joy, and happiness into my life.
84. I will only attract positive relationships into my life.
85. I intend to attract my perfect soulmate into my life.
86. The only thing I will attract is healthy and harmonious relationships into my life.
87. I intend to create more balance in my life.
88. I intend to attract more wealth and abundance into my life.
89. I intend to attract my ideal career and business into my life.
90. I intend to live a life of ease, joy, and abundance.
91. I am open and receptive to all the good that life has to offer.
92. I am attracting my perfect life partner into my life.
93. I am attracting perfect health, wealth, and abundance into my life.
94. My life is full of love, joy, happiness, and abundance.
95. I am attracting my ideal career and business into my life.
96. I am surrounded by an abundance of love, joy, and happiness.
97. I have everything I need to be happy.
98. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
99. I am deserving of love, happiness, and success.
100. I intend to follow my heart and pursue my dreams.
Crystals for Manifesting Intentions
There are certain crystals that can be a great way to help in setting goals and manifesting intentions. Some examples include:
This crystal is known as the “master healer” and can be used for amplifying energy and intention. It’s also helpful in clearing negative energy.
Citrine is associated with abundance and prosperity. It’s said to attract wealth and success.
Aventurine is known for its ability to manifest good luck and fortune. It’s also helpful in attracting abundance.
The tiger’s eye crystal is helpful in boosting confidence and self-esteem. It can also help you stay focused and on the right path with your goals.
This crystal is the stone of love and is helpful in attracting love, relationships, and emotional healing.
A crystal is known for its ability to soothe the soul and calm the mind. It’s also helpful in setting boundaries and achieving personal truth.
This crystal is known for its ability to promote self-awareness and enlightenment. It can also help in opening up the third eye chakra.
This crystal is known for its ability to cleanse and protect the aura. It’s also helpful in clearing negative energy and promoting growth.
Sodalite is known for its ability to promote peace and harmony. It’s also helpful in accessing the subconscious mind and promoting intuition.
Blue lace agate
This crystal is known for its calming and peaceful energy. It’s also helpful in opening up communication channels and promoting self-expression.
Powerful Crystal Tips
Some crystals exude the most powerful forces during a full moon or a new moon. And make sure you cleanse your crystals corresponding to the moon cycle for maximum effect.
Creating positive intentions is a simple but effective way to clarify what you want to manifest in your life. The examples above can help to get you started in setting your own intentions.
Remember, the sky’s the limit! There is no limit to what you can intend for and manifest in your own life. So dream big and go for it!
Manifesting Tips Using Examples of Intentions for Manifestation
First things first, here are a few important things that can help you in manifesting your daily intentions:
1. The first step is to be specific with what you want to manifest.
Create a detailed picture in your head of what you want your manifestations to look like. The more specific intentions you have, the better. Vague or general intentions are less likely to be effective.
2. The second step is to get a clear picture of why you want to manifest something.
What is your motivation? What will achieving your goal do for you? Remember, your thoughts turn into your new reality.
3. The next step is to believe that you can achieve your intention.
This is perhaps the most important step when using examples of intentions for manifestation. You need to believe that what you want is possible and that you deserve it.
Make it daily practice to say positive affirmations about your intentions. All with a positive tone – always keep it positive so you manifest positivity.
4. Take action steps towards your goal.
Having clear intentions is only part of the equation. You also need to take concrete steps towards achieving it. You can create an intention week schedule to go over your weekly intentions, daily intentions, or even monthly intentions.
5. Be patient.
Manifesting your intention may not happen overnight. It may take some time and effort on your part. But if you stay focused and keep taking action, it will eventually happen. The Universe will take time with the cycles of the moon.
6. Let go of attachments.
Don’t get too attached to a particular outcome. Be open to the Universe bringing you something even better than you could have imagined.
7. Be grateful.
Once you’ve achieved your goal, take a moment to appreciate and be thankful for what you’ve received. This will help attract even more abundance into your life.
By following these tips, you can set powerful intentions that will help you manifest your best life. So go ahead and give it a try! You might be surprised at what you’re able to achieve.
Final Thoughts Using Examples of Intentions for Manifestation
Creating powerful intentions is one of the best ways to focus your energy and attention on what you want to achieve.
Remember to be specific, get a clear vision of your motivation, take action steps, and let go of attachment in order to increase your chances of success.
Do all this and the tarot cards will start to tell you what you already know. And most importantly, have faith that what you want is possible and believe that you deserve it.
For more great scoop, check out these articles below: