Let’s face it, there comes a time when we often feel unmotivated, discouraged, or overworked. It could be when you’re gearing up for finals week or facing a major assignment at work, but with these 15 inspirational life quotes, you’ll be sure to find encouragement to overcome any obstacle to reach your final goal!
1. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.”
2. “The 3 C’s in life. You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in life to change.”
3. “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.”
4. “At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.”
5. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.”
6. “It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it.”
7. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
8. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
9. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
10. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.”
11. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
12. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.”
13. “Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.”
14. “Too many people undervalue what they are, and overvalue what they’re not.”
15. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”
If you want more inspirational quotes, check out Self-Affirming Inspirational Quotes – by Nicole L Arkadie and Inspirational Quotes for Fierce Women – by Johanna Debias.
For more quote scoop, check out Top 10 Quotes From Disney’s “Godmothered” and Astrological Signs as Kelly Kapoor Quotes from The Office.