Are you looking for the best fishing quotes for Instagram captions? Then you’ve come to the right place! We have gathered all of the best collections of fishing captions just for you!
Here’s the scoop on the best fishing quotes for Instagram!
1. Cast away your troubles!
2. Catch of the day!
3. We’re eating good tonight.
4. I’m a real catch!
6. There’s always time for one more cast!
7. If you need me, I’ll be at the lake.
8. Gone, fishing.
9. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a fishing rod and that’s pretty much the same thing.
This is one of the best captions for your fishing pictures on your Instagram account!
10. Something seems fishy here.
11. Drop a line and stay awhile!
12. Always think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets.
13. There’s plenty of fish in the sea!
14. Fishing mode: ON
15. Keeping it reel!
16. Please hold, I’m on the other line.
17. Good things come to those who bait.
18. Deadliest Catch
19. Gone fishing, be back never
20. I fish you were here.
21. There is no limit to how many times you can go fishing.
22. The best days are spent fishing!
23. You say I`m a compulsive fishing freak like it’s a bad thing!
24. I am having more fun than you.
25. To fish or not to fish? That’s a dumb question.
26. “One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.” – Dr. Seuss
27. I’m trying my best, but I keep floundering!
28. Happiness is a big fish!
29. If Dr. Seuss can have all of those fish, why can’t I?
30. Who wants to place a bait?
Sometimes, funny fishing captions are the way to go!
31. There’s a lot on the line.
32. This fish had my name on it!
33. Fishing isn’t just a sport. It is a way of life.
34. What’s the catch?
35. Procrastifishing – the art of going fishing when you should really be doing something else.
36. I’m a reel expert!
37. Anyone up for some sushi tonight?
38. “Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.” – Herbert Hoover
39. Wishing I was fishing.
40. “If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.” – Doug Larson
41. You know fish is great brain food – maybe you should fish for a whale!
42. Happiness is a big fish (and a witness)
43. Don’t be koi.
44. I spent most of my money on fishing. The rest I wasted.
45. “Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it.” – David Middleton
46. Step aside, it’s fishing time!
47. Fish stories told here…some true!
48. What happens on the fishing trip stays on the fishing trip.
49. “Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple: pick out the best parts.” – Charles Waterman
50. You could say that I’m hooked on fishing.
51. I got a fishing rod for my wife…good trade!
52. “Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job.” – Paul Schullery
53. You had me at fishing!
54. I can’t work today, my arm is in a cast.
55. “Fishing provides time to think, and reason not to. If you have the virtue of patience, an hour or two casting alone is plenty of time to review all you’ve learned about the grand themes of life.” – Carl Safina
56. There’s plenty of bait to go around!
57. Some people wait an entire lifetime for the perfect fishing buddy. I’m raising mine.
58. Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from fishing.
59. “It doesn’t matter if the rod is or isn’t bent. Time spent fishing is time well spent.” – James Morgan
60. Water is the most essential element of life because, without water, you cannot go fishing!
61. Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught!
62. A bad day can be made better with some fishing time.
63. “The best time to go fishing is when you can get away.” – Robert Traver
64. Fishing season is officially here.
65. There is no better view than from behind my fishing pole.
66. A day full of fishing keeps the worries away.
67. I’m a man of few words: “Let’s go fishing!”
68. To the Batfish Mobile!
69. Eat. Sleep. Fish. Repeat.
70. If you wanna sashimi, you need to ask me out.
What better way to show your love of fishing than with this beautiful piece of home decor!
71. He’s the kingfish of the forest.
72. Sorry, I wasn’t listening. I was thinking about fishing.
73. Wherever there is fish, you can find me there.
74. Are you for reel?
This fishing quote for Instagram is sure to give your followers a good laugh!
75. The fishing was good. It was the catching that was bad.
76. Guppy Love
77. I’m a big fish in a small pond.
78. I caught a big one!
79. Fishing is the best therapy in the world.
80. A man’s quest to perfect his angling techniques and impress his friends and family.
81. Some of the best fishing pictures we’ve ever seen!
82. Fish pics are appreciated.
83. We love fishing for the halibut!
84. The fish are not so happy about the angling!
85. I go fishing not to find myself but to lose myself.
86. If your concentration is getting bad, take up bass fishing. It will really improve your ability to focus. If you aren’t ready when that fish hits, you can’t set the hook.
87. Any day I am fishing is a good day.
88. “The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions of hope.” – John Buchan
89. Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.
90. Keep clam and fish on!
91. Life and fishing are very similar, you never know what’s at the end of the line.
92. Living on a fishermen’s prayer.
93. Born to fish, forced to work.
94. We’re gonna need a bigger boat!
95. It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
96. We’re running a pilot fish program.
97. Don’t be jealous just because I catch more fish than you.
98. Just hook it!
This is a great option if you are looking for short fishing captions!
99. A man and his boat do not need to be justified.
100. Tight lines, warm breezes, good friends, plenty of bait it doesn’t get any better.
101. There is no such thing as enough fishing!
102. Who cod resist these fish n chips?
103. I’m either just floating or I’m looking for the catch of the day.
104. The early fisherman catches the fish!
105. Of course, I talk to myself when I’m fishing. Sometimes I need expert advice.
106. Fishing is a discipline in the equality of men: for all men are equal before fish.
107. Different sources have confirmed that fishing is good for the soul.
108. Another day, another sunrise, another fish.
109. A fisherman lives here with the catch of his life.
110. Having a fishing rod in your hand is merely an excuse to explore out-of-sight depths and reveal mysteries that previously only existed in dreams.
111. Lost fishing and happy about it.
112. Happiness is catching!
113. I think I need to scale back.
Why not go with some funny fishing captions?
114. “Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.” – Henry David Thoreau.
115. In my happy place!
116. “The solution to any problem — work, love, money, whatever it is, is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be.” – John Gierach.
117. Today is a good day to fish!
118. It’s fish o’clock!
119. “I’ve gone fishing thousands of times in my life, and I have never once felt unlucky or poorly paid for those hours on the water.” – William Tapply.
120. This is my favorite seafood place!
121. “If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.” – Zane Grey
122. Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.
123. “The fish is not so much your quarry as your partner.” – Arnold Gingrich
124. “I like fishing. Not actual fishing – I like the peace and quiet of being at sea. It’s different.” – Rafael Nadal
125. My Biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.
126. Nothing could be beta!
127. Trust me, I’m a sturgeon.
128. Reel girls fish.
129. “I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.” – Roderick Haig Brown
130. You’ve cod to be kidding me.
131. “Sharing the fun of fishing turns strangers into friends in a few hours.” – Eugene Clark
132. “I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don’t know what’s on the other end. Your imagination is under there.” – Robert Altman
133. We’re reel happy!
134. This big fish has us reeling!
135. No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise.
136. “The great charm of fly-fishing is that we are always learning.” – Theodore Gordon
137. If I am fishing I’m happy.
This fishing quote for Instagram is a great way to show your followers that you are having a good time!
138. Can’t talk, got a fish on the other line.
139. Life is like a game, but fishing is serious.
140. There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore.
141. “Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. I drink at it, but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains.” – Henry David Thoreau
142. A woman, who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn’t know what a patient man she married.
143. Paradise: fishing at sunset.
144. “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Lao Tzu
This fishing quote for Instagram is an absolute classic!
145. “So long, and thanks for all the fish.” – Douglas Adams.
146. Life is simple, just add water.
147. I’m having a reel good day!
148. Good old bait and switch.
149. “By the time I had turned thirty, I’d realized two important things. One, I had to fish. Two, I had to work for a living.” – Mallory Burton
150. Never trout yourself.
151. Cast away!
152. Was there ever any trout?
153. Don’t be such a clownfish!
154. So much fish, but so little time.
155. Fishing for the dinner table.
156. I hope you feel like fish for dinner!
157. Life is short. Go fishing!
158. CEO of fishing.
As good fishing captions go this is one of the best!
159. Sometimes you have to stop and throw in a line.
160. I’m throwing you a lifeline.
161. Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and there will be bait in the fridge.
162. “Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish.” – Mark Twain
163. Let’s be reel for a minute.
164. Jedi fish master.
165. Lord of the fish.
166. I’m the Kingfish!
167. Keep calm and fish on!
168. Happy as a clam!
169. You’re so fly!
170. I like fishing and maybe 3 people.
171. Come on, we’ve got fish to catch!
172. I reel them all in!
173. “Fishing in a place is a meditation on the rhythm of a tide, a season, the arc of a year, and the seasons of life.“ – Carl Safina
174. Just keep fishing!
This is the best way to encourage different people to fish even if it is their first time.
175. “I propose that it only matters that you attempt to catch a fish. Doing so brings you close to nature.“ – Fennel Hudson
176. “Most fishermen swiftly learn that it’s a pretty good rule never to show a favorite spot to any fisherman you wouldn’t trust with your wife.” – John Voelker
177. “I fish because I love to, not because I regard fishing as so terribly important but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of man are equally unimportant; and not nearly so much fun. ” – Unknown
178. “The only thing bad about winning the pennant is that you have to manage the All-Star Game the next year. I’d rather go fishing for three years.” – Whitey Herzog
179. “Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.” – Steven Wright
180. Catch fish, not feelings.
We love cute fishing captions!
181. Fish more, worry less.
182. “One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one’s fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one’s fishing companions.” – John Ashley Cooper
183. Daily agenda: Fishing.
184. “Many of the most highly publicized events of my presidency are not nearly as memorable or significant in my life as fishing with my daddy.” – Jimmy Carter.
This is the perfect fishing quote for Instagram!
185. Can’t talk, I’m fishing.
186. A great day is one that is spent fishing!
187. If you love fishing, let’s be friends.
188. Happy fishing!
189. Spending time fishing is a great time!
190. “Grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch, the Courage not to lie about it, and the Wisdom to know that none of my fishing buddies would believe me anyway.” – Fisherman’s Prayer
191. You caught me!
192. Fish tremble before me!
193. “I am not against golf, since I suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout.” – Paul O’Neil
194. I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life.
195. Fishing days = best days.
196. “I only hope the fish will take half as much trouble for me as I’ve taken for them.” – Rudyard Kipling
197. Life without fishing is not life.
198. The two best times to fish are when it’s rainin’ and when it ain’t.
199. “The angler forgets most of the fish he catches, but he does not forget the streams and lakes in which they are caught.” – Charles K. Fox
This fishing quote for Instagram will inspire your follows to take up the sport!
200. That’s about as big as a fish that big gets!
201. This crab is so good I’m gonna be shellfish and not share a bite.
202. And the bandfish played on.
203. “The angling fever is a very real disease and can only be cured by the application of cold water and fresh, untainted air.” – Theodore Gordon
204. “Poets talk about “spots of time”, but it is really the fishermen who experience eternity compressed into a moment. No one can tell what a spot of time is until suddenly the whole world is a fish and the fish is gone.” – Norman Mclean
205. “So long, and thanks for all the fish.” – Douglas Adams
206. She doesn’t hold a candlefish to you.
There you have it, the perfect fishing Instagram captions for your social media account!
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best fishing captions and quotes for Instagram!
For more quote scoop, check out these articles:
- 100 Cute 6th Birthday Poems: Happy Messages and Wishes For Kids
- 120 Motivational Quotes To Help You Wake Up Early In The Morning
- 200 Perfect Swimming, Pool, and Summer Quotes