The law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, people can bring positive or negative experiences into their life. In other words, you attract what you think about. If you focus on negativity, you will attract more negativity. To manifest something, you need to first imagine it clearly in your mind.
The better you can visualize your desired outcome, the more likely it is to happen.
Some people think that manifestation is something that happens overnight, but it usually takes time and effort to manifest your desires. The key is to have a positive mindset as you prepare to live the life of your dreams. It’s all about the attitudes of the mind that will lead you on a certain path in physical reality.
When it comes to the law of attraction and manifestation, quotes can be extremely helpful. Quotes can provide insight, inspiration, and motivation when you’re feeling stuck or doubtful.
Here’s the scoop on powerful law of attraction quotes for manifestation!
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction states that your thoughts determine whether you’ll have negative or positive experiences. Not only is your conscious mind affected but your subconscious mind as well when attracting great things.
Some manifestation techniques include repeating affirmations, meditating, and keeping a journal nearby to set into your daily routine. If you spend a good amount of time focusing on what you want like your dream job or improving personal relationships, everything will start to manifest in your life.
If you use the law of assumption as a part of your routine, expect to have instant manifestation. Remember to maintain good vibes.
How to Use Manifestation Quotes:
- Read them when you need a pick-me-up
- Read them when you’re manifesting something specific
- Write them down and carry them with you
- Put them on your wall or mirror
- Share them with your friends
When you are manifesting something, it is important to stay positive and have faith that what you want will come to you. These positive manifestation quotes will change your perspective on life.
Here are manifestation quotes to help you manifest with the law of attraction:
1. “Choose your thoughts carefully. You are a masterpiece of your life.” –Rhonda Byrne.
2. “See the things that you want as already yours.” –Rhonda Byrne.
3. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.”– Lisa Nichols.
4. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
5. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there will only walls.” – Joseph Campbell.
6. “You can have, do, or be anything you want.” –Tony Robbins
7. “Every single second is an opportunity to turn your life around.” – Jack Canfield
8. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ―Jordan Belfort
9.”The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
10. “If you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.” —Paulo Coelho
11. “You create your own universe as you go along.” – Winston Churchill
12. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” —Steve Jobs
13. “People who are truly successful bring out the best in others.” —Howard Schultz
14. “The only Limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. “You become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” —Winston Churchill
17. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
18. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” —Rosa Parks
19. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
20. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
21. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
22. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
23. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” —Jimmy Dean
24. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
25. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs
26. “Start with one step, just one. The journey of a thousand miles begins with that first step.” —Lao Tzu
27. “When you stand up to be counted tell the world this is my voice” –Shane Koyczan
28. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” —John Quincy Adams
30. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
31. “If your mind can conceive it, you can achieve it. If you can believe it, you can become it.” – Napoleon Hill
32. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.” —Bob Dylan
33. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
34. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” —Florence Nightingale
35. “To be successful, you have to be willing to be successful. You have to believe in the law of attraction that you create your own life.”-Ted Danson.
36. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing- that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
37. “You are conscious within your body and mind.” — Avis J. Williams
38. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
39. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
40. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” —Dalai Lama
41. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” —Maya Angelou
42. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
43. “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
44. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” —Zig Ziglar
45. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” —Steve Jobs
46. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
47. “A good self-esteem level is mostly dependent on how we value ourselves without any bias.” — Stephen Richards
48. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” — Tony Robbins
49.“I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful.” —Michael Jordan
50. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” —John D. Rockefeller
51. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
52. “If you don’t value your time, nobody else will.” – Kelly Evans
53. “The ancestor of every action is … thought.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
54. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” —Henry Ford
55. “Let one person radically alter his thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life.” — Napoleon Hill
56. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” —Jimmy Dean
57. “In what you think you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, believe it.” —The Buddha.
58. “When working with the Universal Laws you are working with the laws of manifestation, not instant gratification.” — Jennifer O’Neill
59. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
60. “Trying to change the outside by making changes to the outside, is like trying to make your lips red in your reflection by putting lipstick on the mirror!” — Odille Rault
61. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.”– Maya Angelou.
62. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.”– Richard Bach.
63. “A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts.”-James Allen.
64. “What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create.”– The Buddha.
65. “If you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” —Paulo Coelho
66. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.'” – Erma Bombeck
67. “You are the creator of your destiny.”— Swami Vivekananda.
68. “If we look at the world with a love of life, the world will reveal its beauty to us.” —Daisaku Ikeda.
69. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”— Roald Dahl
70. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”-Albert Einstein.
71. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”—Albert Einstein.
72. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” —Robert H. Schuller
73. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
74. “The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision.”—Mary Morrissey.
75. “When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds.”—Patanjali.
76. “Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.”—W. Clement Stone.
77. “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.”—Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
78. “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
79. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
80. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —Will Rogers
81. “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.”― Stephen Richards.
82. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”― Stephen Richards
83. “Everything in your life you have attracted .. accept that fact .. it’s true.” ― Rhonda Byrne
84. “He is able who thinks he is able.”―The Buddha.
85. “With our thoughts we make the world.”―The Buddha.
86. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” —Jon Kabat-Zinn
87. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
88. “Your only limit is the amount of willingness that you exhibit.” —Bob Proctor
89. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
90. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
91. “With sticky thinking you can become unstuck!” — Stephen Richards
92. “If there is a void in your life then you will never fill it with cash!” — Stephen Richards
93. “See it, learn it, do it all.” — Jamie McCall
94. “Become your own success story, not someone else’s.” — Stephen Richards
95. “The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors – that which it loves, and also that which it fears.” — Jeff Wheeler
96. “When you change what you believe, you change what you do, which changes what you get.” — Odille Rault
97. “Everything is energy. You are an energy magnet, so you electrically energize everything to you and electrically energize yourself to everything you want” — Rhonda Byrne
98. “Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.” — Rhonda Byrne
99. “To create reality, focus beyond the outcome, as if it has already happened.” — Gregg Braden
100. “The truth is not what I look for. It is what I look at!” — Raheel Farooq
101. “You don’t attract what you want, you attract what you are.” — Wayne Dyer
102. “If it is to be, it’s up to me!” – W. Clement Stone
103. “I think I can… I know I can!” –Muhammad Ali
104. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
105. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” —Maya Angelou
106. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do.” –Michael Phelps
107. “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” –Elaine Maxwell
108. “Desire is a great virtue, but expectation is an even greater vice.” — Raheel Farooq
109. “Never be paralyzed by fear, just by falling off a cliff” — Josh Stern
110. “If you keep on saying a single thing to yourself, you are likely to attract it to yourself, dreaming it always, then in a twinkle of an eye, it comes to you.””— Michael Bassey Johnson
111. “Amazement + Gratitude + Openness + Appreciation = an irresistible field of energy”— Frederick Dodson
112. “Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.” — Paul Jackson
113. “Focus on what you can do right now, not what you can’t do right now — Avis Williams
114. “To change your life, you need to become aware of yourself” — Avis Williams
115. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” —James Lane Allen
116. “The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are.” –Byron Katie
117. “I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
118. “I’ve failed over and over again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful” —Michael Jordan
119. “Let go of how you perceive others and how others perceive you.” — Avis J. Williams
120. “Expose your negatives to light, and just like a photo – the picture of your life will develop into something beautiful. — Jennifer Sodini
121. “Success starts with self-discipline. It’s deciding what you want, what you’re willing to exchange for it, and what you have to do day after day to make it happen.” –Dan Miller
122. “The mind is everything. What we think, we become” —Buddha
123. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
124. “Discipline is remembering what you want.” – David Campbell
125. “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.” —Jerry West
126. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” –Bruce Lee
127. “Negative thinking will not produce positive changes – ever.”— Taite Adams
128. “Find magic in the little things, and the big things you always expected will start to show up.”— Isa Zapata
129. “If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you aren’t afraid of dying, there is nothing you can’t accomplish.” –Lao Tzu
130. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” —Francis of Assisi
131. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” –Les Brown
132. “You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.” — Denis Waitley
133. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
134. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone who is not a champion.” –Arnold Schwarzenegger
135. “You can have results or excuses, not both.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
136. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
137. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho
138. “You tap into this oneness and become part of the universe as a whole.” — Stephen Richards
139. “Always have an air of expectancy.” — Stephen Richards
140. “You create your tomorrow by what you dream today.” — Paulo Coelho
141. “The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe in it or not.”— Rhonda Byrne
142. “You are the creator of your own reality.” — Deepak Chopra
143. “The more I practice the luckier I get.” —Gary Player
144. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” —Paulo Coelho
145. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” —Buddha
146. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” –Jim Rohn
147. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.” –David Joseph Schwartz
148. “It is not necessary to see things from the same level in order to recognize them as the same thing.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
149. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” –Colin Powell
150. “For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
151. “Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified.” — Neville Goddard
152. “The key to seeing the world’s soul, and in the process awakening our own, is to get over the confusion by which we think that fact is real and imagination is illusion.” — Thomas Moore
153. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” —John C. Maxwell
154. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” —Napoleon Hill
157. “You can be anything or anyone you want, just act like it.” –Shakespeare
158. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” –Helen Keller
159. “If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” –Lao Tzu
160. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
161. “If you want something badly enough, let the universe know about it.” –Shakespeare
162. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” —Aristotle
163. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” –Thomas Aquinas
164. “The speed at which the law of attraction manifests your desire is in direct proportion to how much you are allowing.” — Michael Losier
165. “A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.” — Abraham Hicks
166. “You attract what you think about most… whether you want it or not.” — Dr. Wayne Dyer
167. “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” –Michael Losier
168. “When you make a choice, you change the future.”” –Deepak Chopra
169. “Every action we take, everything we say and everything we think is a statement of what we’re becoming.” — Tony Robbins
170. “Ask what you want and be prepared to get it.” — Maya Angelou
171. “You become what you think about most… The key to success is focusing on what you want, not what you don’t want.” — Tony Robbins
172. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” –Max Planck
173. “Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon… must inevitably come to pass!” — Paul J. Meyer
174. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to pay the price.” — Tony Robbins
175. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it will, you will see obstacles.” –Wayne Dyer
176. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” — Joyce Brothers
177. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” –Buddha
178. “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality.” –Deepak Chopra
179. “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last, you create what you will.” –George Bernard Shaw
180. “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”” –J.K. Rowling
181. “Every single thought we have creates an energy flow within and around us.” –Tony Robbins
182. “Powerful affirmations are simply positive thoughts that you repeat to yourself on a regular basis.” –Louise Hay
183. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” — Maya Angelou
184. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” — Mother Teresa
185. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
186. “Reflection work takes deep honesty with oneself. Once you get through accepting your previous choices and experiences, you can then move on to the phase of owning all the shit you’ve been through. I call it ownership.” — Heather Colleen Reinhardt
187. “The key to seeing the world’s soul, and in the process awakening our own, is to get over the confusion by which we think that fact is real and imagination is illusion.” — Thomas Moore
188. “It is our responsibility to awaken the divine consciousness in others.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
189. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
190. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” –Oprah Winfrey
191. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
192. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” — Dalai Lama
193. “There is no need to worry about whether you are capable of manifesting what you want. The truth is, the universe already is providing you exactly what you have asked.” — Caroline A. Shearer
194. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
195. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
196. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
197. “The law of attraction is this: You attract into your life whatever you focus your attention and energy on, whether wanted or unwanted.” –Michael J. Losier
198. “The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking, at this moment.” — Eckhart Tolle
199. “Start with one step, just one. And then take the next one and keep going that way.” –Anne Lamott
200. “When your mind is focused on a definite purpose, it acquires a keenness of insight and a tenacity of purpose which ensures success.” –Orison Swett Marden
What Can You Manifest?
- New Opportunities
- Anything you desire!
The law of attraction is a powerful tool that can help you manifest your deepest desires. These manifestation quotes will inspire and motivate you to keep focused on your goals so that you can see them through to fruition.
As human beings, we want to strive to achieve our greatest life, so make the effort to control the direction of your dreams. The whole universe stands with you through the power of manifestation.
Remember, everything starts with a thought, so make sure your thoughts are positive and focused on what you want to achieve. With a little effort and some self-belief, you can make your dreams come true.
For the scoop on more, visit these: