Tinder is a dating app that was released in 2012. Since then, it has gained a lot of popularity and now has over 50 million users. You might be wondering about Tinder lines that work every time.
Tinder lines are a great way to meet new people and open up a conversation.
The app allows you to find matches based on your location and interests. You can also set up a profile with your photos and a short bio.
When you find someone who you’re interested in, you can swipe right to like them or swipe left to pass. If someone likes you back, then you can start chatting.
Tinder is a great way to meet new people, but it can be difficult to know what to say to them.
No matter how much you swiper right, sometimes it’s just not meant to be. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
With these 200 tinder pick up lines, you’re guaranteed to get a date.
How Does Tinder Work?
Tinder is for anyone who is looking to meet new people.
Whether you’re looking for a relationship, a hookup, or just someone to talk to, Tinder can help you find what you’re looking for.
Tinder works by showing you profiles of other users in your area. You can then swipe right if you’re interested in them or swipe left if you’re not.
If someone likes you back, then you can start chatting with them.
How To Use These Lines
Now, we know what you’re thinking. You’re probably wondering how you’re going to use these lines without sounding like a complete idiot.
Well, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Just remember to be confident, funny, and charming when you say these lines. If you can do that, then you’ll be sure to win anyone over.
And with that said, here are 200 Tinder pick up lines that work every time:
Tiner Pick-Up Lines
Below are some of the most effective and funniest Tinder pick up lines that you can use to get a date.
1. Are you my appendix? Because this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.
2. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe
3. If we were at home, cuddling on a rainy Sunday morning, what would we have for breakfast? a) Pancakes b) bacon and eggs c) french crèpes c d) acai bowl e) something else?
4. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
5. Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams.
6. Hey gorgeous, will you be my Tinderella?
7. Hi, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
8. I’m not really this tall, I’m just sitting on my wallet.
9. I’d tell you you’re cute, but someone else probably did that first, so you describe yourself in three emojis instead!
10. If you could be any comic book character, who would you be?
11. If you were a triangle you’d be acute one.
12. Call me Shrek because I’m head Ogre heels for you!
13. For me, you are perfect just the way you are.
14. Hey beautiful, will you be my wedding date?
15. Hi, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart!
16. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
17. I’ll never be as young as you are now, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun together.
18. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
19. If you could be any movie character, who would you be?
20. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
21. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you.
22. Are you a UFO? ‘Cause you just abducted my heart.
23. Do you know the square root of 2? Because I feel irrational around you.
24. My to-do list for tonight: Netflix and chill with you.
25. The finer things in life are better with you.
26. I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather be stranded on a deserted island with.
27. Are you a greek goddess? ‘Cause you look perfect.
28. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you — drinks this week?
29. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
30. Remember these important dates: our anniversary, my birthday, and the day you became mine.
31. I think I need a bank loan because you just stole my heart.
32. Are you a bad girl? ‘Cause I can’t resist you.
33. You are the hottest single in this town, and I’m the luckiest guy to have you.
34. I’m thinking today might be a good day to ask you out.
35. I’m falling for you — catch me before I hit the ground.
36. On a lazy Sunday: Netflix all day, getting lost in a museum, or cuddling with me?
37. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line.
38. If I could, can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
39. My favorite gif of you is the one where you’re caught in mid-laugh.
40. I hope you’re not one of those serial killers that leaves a weird clue at the scene of the crime.
41. It’s Friday night — what are your plans?
42. I’m a little bit jealous of your coffee mug because it gets to spend more time with you than I do.
43. Are you free tomorrow night, or will it cost me?
44. What are you doing for the rest of your life?
45. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need.
46. Can I get your phone number so I can give you a call when I feel like hearing your voice?
47. The first thing I noticed about you is your smile.
48. You remind me of a Ferrero Rocher because you look like a piece of heaven.
49. Are you an angel? ‘Cause you fell from heaven.
50. If I could, can I have your picture so I can show my friends what angels look like?
51. It takes a little bit for me to open up but once I do, watch out!
52. A broken pencil is pointless but so is a life without you.
53. You’re like a dictionary — you add meaning to my life.
54. Are we, like, married now? ‘Cause I think I just heard wedding bells.
55. You were my first swipe and I’m glad I swiped you!
56. A lot of people say they’re funny, but you actually are.
57. I think its a good idea for us to start off as friends so we can get to know each other better.
58. You’re different and I like that.
59. You look like the kind of person who is up for anything.
60. There’s only one thing I want to change about you, and its your last name!
61. You’re so beautiful that it’s almost criminal.
62. Be sure to read the fine print before swiping me right!
63. Are you little mermaid? ‘Cause I don’t want you to leave!
64. I am the perfect gentleman — I open doors and pull out chairs for you.
65. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 12!
67. I don’t need a library card to check you out.
68. Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only 10 I see!
69. In the historical era that we live in, you would be my one and only queen.
70. You’re the best thing since sliced bread!
71. You are a work of art and I would love to have you in my collection.
72. The gene pool could use a little chlorine — you’re too hot to handle!
73. I bet you $20 that you’re gonna swipe me right.
74. With a string of people waiting to talk to you, I feel like I’m in line for a roller coaster.
75. A polar bear is a bear, but you’re my teddy bear.
76. An important question — what are you passionate about?
77. The only thing I want to ask you is for your phone number.
78. A funny way to break the ice — what’s your favorite Tinder opener?
79. Attractive women like you always have guys messaging them, so how am I supposed to stand out?
80. Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I’ve been searching for!
81. Are you a magician? ‘Cause you just disappeared and reappeared in my dreams.
82. I woke up thinking today was just another boring Monday, and then I saw your photo on my dating app.
83. My favorite drink is anything in your hand.
84. Are you a time traveler? ‘Cause I’ve been waiting for you all my life.
85. Lets have a gif war — I’ll start with this one of me!
86. Are you an organ donor? ‘Cause I’d love to have your heart.
87. Do you like Star Trek or Star Wars?
88. Is this your first time on Tinder?
89. The best place to have a first date is _____.
90. I’m the human equivalent of a Sunday morning hangover.
91. I’m trying to think of a Post-it note saying “Don’t forget to ask me about my day!”
92. The next time you’re feeling down, remember that you’re awesome and somebody out there is thinking about how awesome you are.
93. I’m the type of person who will forget our anniversary, but I’ll always remember how we met.
94. We would have a great time together even if we’re just sitting in silence and staring at each other.
95. I’m not flirting, I’m just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.
96. I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.
97. American pancakes or British pancakes?
98. I can’t wait to meet you in the real world!
99. I bet you’re the kind of person who always knows the answer to every Trivial Pursuit question.
100. You look like the cute emojis I use all the time!
101. The most important thing in a relationship is _____.
102. I’d rather have a conversation with you than talk to anyone else in this room.
103. I’ve been on plenty of dating sites and apps, but I haven’t found anyone who makes me feel as special as you do.
104. You are the perfect Tinder match!
105. I would love to hear more about _____.
106. Do you have any siblings or pets?
107. What’s your favorite TV show or movie?
108. I’m an open book — feel free to ask me anything!
109. I bet we have a lot in common!
110. Do you like mozarella cheese sticks as much as I do?
111. The good news is that I don’t have any baggage, the bad news is that I’m a little bit crazy.
112. This is a fun conversation, but I think we should continue it in person.
113. I’m not sure what to say, but I’m feeling a strong connection with you and I want to see where it goes.
114. You’re a hot girl, I hope my cheesy pickup lines work for us to meet at the right place.
115. Many people say I look like Jean-Claude Van Damme, but I’m much better looking in person.
116. The definition of a good weekend is hanging out with you.
117. We can go to the hottest bar and you’re still the hottest thing in the room.
118. I’ve got t good sense of humor so lets see how my pickup line game is.
119. What’s your first impression of me?
120. The best things in life are free, but next to you I’d happily pay.
121. I’m not great at online dating or conversation starters but I think we have a lot in common.
122. I’m not sure what to say but I’ll start with a compliment, you’re stunning!
123. At first sight, I knew you were going to be my Tinder match.
124. The best way to start a conversation is with a compliment, so here goes…you’re beautiful!
125. I’m not one for a good pickup line but I had to start this conversation with you somehow!
126. Hey! Do you know what’s most interesting about your profile?
127. Cheesy pick-up lines aren’t my thing but you’re making it really hard to resist.
128. A great way to start a conversation is to ask a question, so here goes…what’s your favorite thing to do for fun?
129. It’s a good thing I started the first Tinder message because you would have been swiping left for days.
130. I’m not one for good Tinder pickup lines but I have to say, you’re pretty cute and I wouldn’t mind getting to know you better.
131. Are you my lost luggage? Because I’ve been looking for you all over and I can’t seem to find you.
132. My response rate is usually pretty low on dating apps but I had to message you because you’re just too cute.
133. My opening message game isn’t usually this strong but you’re just too irresistible.
134. Are you my post-it note? Because I want to stick with you forever.
135. I don’t have the best pickup lines but I do have a good psychology pickup line.
136. I’m not sure what your deal is but I know I want it.
137. I’m going to ask you an open-ended question so I can start a conversation with you…what’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
138. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my best Tinder pick-up lines.
139. I don’t have any funny lines but I do have a good heart and I’m looking for the same in a partner.
140. Your profile made me stop in my tracks.
141. Are you my Starbucks coffee? Because I can’t start my day without you.
142. Are you my cellphone charger? Because without you I’m lost and disconnected.
143. Let’s have a cheesy pickup line competition, I’ll go first…are you my oven? Because you’re hot and I want to make you dinner.
144. Tinder lines that work every time? I’m not sure about that but I know that I want to get to know you better.
145. I hope you’re not into funny pickup lines because I don’t have any good ones, but I do have a great personality and I’m hoping you’ll give me a chance.
146. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
148. I’m not sure what to say but I’ll start with a compliment…you’re gorgeous and I can’t resist swiping right!
149. You caught my eye from first glance, so I thought I’d say hi and see if we hit it off.
150. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think you’d be beautiful to anyone who sees you.
151. Are you my Snapchat filter? Because you make me look good and I want to keep you around.
152. I don’t have any funny Tinder lines but I do think you’re adorable and I would love to get to know you better.
153. The right way to start a Tinder conversation is with a compliment, so here goes…you’re stunning and I can’t resist swiping right!
154. Do you have any cheesy Tinder lines? Because I want to hear them and maybe use them on you.
155. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
157. What’s your favorite thing to do for fun? I’m always looking for new things to try so I’m curious about what you like to do.
158. My best opening lines for Tinder usually involve a pun or a play on words but I’ll spare you the cheesy ones and just say that I’m excited to get to know you.
159. Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? I’m curious because I’ve never been in one but I’m open to the idea.
160. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
161. What’s your favorite thing about your family? I come from a big family and I love hearing about other people’s families.
162. Tired of the same old boring conversations on Tinder? Me too. Let’s talk about something interesting and get to know each other better.
163. Do you like animals? I have a dog and she’s the best thing in my life.
164. Wanna hear a Tinder pick up line that actually works? I don’t have any but I’m hoping you’ll give me a chance anyway.
165. I know this is supposed to be a hookup app but I’m not just looking for that, I’m also looking for a connection.
166. My best Tinder opening lines are usually pretty random but I think that’s what makes them work.
167. Is your dad an astronaut? Because someone to the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
168. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?
169. Is the airport somewhere around here, or is that just my heart I feel taking off?
170. We’re a match! The next step is to pick a wedding date, right?
171. Finally, I found a Girl like you.
172. Is that the sun coming up or is that just you lightening up my world?
173. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.
174. I usually go for 8’s but I guess I’ll settle for a 10.
175. I lost my number can I borrow yours.
176. Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
177. I’m researching important dates in history, do you want to be mine?
178. Did you fall in a pile of sugar? You’re looking super sweet.
179. If you were a fruit, you’d be a fineapple.
180. Are your parents bakers? They sure made a cutie pie.
181. Are you http? Because without you I’m just ://
182. Roses are red, violets are blue, how did I get so lucky to match with you?
183. Are you German? I’d like to be Ger-man!
184. I bet I know when your birthday is. October 10. Because you’re a 10/10.
185. Do you believe in love at first swipe?
186. You’re so beautiful you just made me forget my best Tinder pickup lines.
187. You don’t know how many times I had to swipe left to find you.
188. I’m glad I swiped right on you. You’re the best thing that’s happened to me on Tinder.
189. All jokes aside, I’m really glad we matched. I’ve been waiting for someone like you.
190. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? I think it’s important to love ourselves and I want to know what you love about yourself.
191. I’m not just a pick up line — I also offer free hugs!
192. Forget Hydrogen you should be the number one element!
193. You have the prettiest smile I’ve seen on Tinder.
194. Even if there wasn’t gravity on Earth, I’d still fall for you.
195. In real life, you’re even more gorgeous than your pictures.
196. I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are.
197. I’m not one for pick-up lines but I would gladly pick you up and take you out on a date.
198. If I were a cat I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
199. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
200. They say Tinder is a numbers game… so can I get your number?
Tips for Successful Tinder Pick Up Lines
To be successful with using pick up lines on Tinder, you should keep a few things in mind:
1. Be creative and original. The best pick up lines are the ones that are specific to the person you’re talking to and that are interesting and engaging.
2. Don’t be afraid to be a little bit naughty. A little bit of playful flirting never hurt anyone!
3. Be confident. The most important thing is to be confident and believe in yourself. If you don’t believe that the pick up line will work, it probably won’t.
4. Be prepared for rejection. No matter how good your pick up line is, there’s always a chance that it will be rejected.
Don’t take it personally and just move on to the next person.
5. Have fun! Tinder is supposed to be enjoyable so make sure you’re having fun while using it. If you’re not, then there’s no point in using it.
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps out there, and it’s definitely worth trying if you’re single and looking for a date.
The app is free to download and use, but there is a premium version that offers additional features, such as unlimited swipes, rewinds, and likes.
If you’re new to Tinder, then you might be wondering what sorts of things you should say to your matches in order to start a conversation.
These are just some of the best Tinder pick up lines that work every time.
So, go ahead and give them a try! You never know, you might just find your match made in heaven.
Get the scoop on more like this: