These 3 ingredient healthy ‘snickers’ are minimal, take five minutes to make, and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Snickers is one of the most popular candy bars out there, and for a reason! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is one of my all time favorites- throw caramel into that mix and you have a winning trio.
Every Halloween, I remember I would go through my stash of candy and eat until I felt gross. Now that I am older, I definitely appreciate this ‘healthier’ Snickers replacement.
These 3-ingredient healthy ‘snickers’ are extremely simple to make and are made with what I consider to be whole ingredients. They leave me feeling good AND satisfied! Sometimes after I eat ‘healthier’ versions of desserts, I’m still left craving the real thing. But, that’s not the case with this recipe!
HEALTHY ‘SNICKERS’ INGREDIENTS:
As the name suggests, to make this recipe, all you will need is…
You can customize the amount of ingredients in this recipe based on how many ‘snickers’ you want!
HOW TO MAKE 3-INGREDIENT HEALTHY ‘SNICKERS’:
- Pit your dates. If your dates are not already pitted, cut down the middle of the date with a knife until you hit the pit. Then, split the date open, and remove the pit.
- Fill the dates. Take a spoonful of peanut butter and fill the split-open date with it. Add as much or as little as you’d like.
- Drizzle the chocolate. Melt your chocolate in the microwave. Use 10 second intervals, and stir occasionally. Once it is fully melted, drizzle the chocolate on top of your ‘snickers’.
- Freeze your ‘snickers’. Lastly, place the finished ‘snickers’ in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify the chocolate and peanut butter. (Optional)
Get the Scoop on more dessert:
- Easy Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls
- 14 Weight Watchers 4th of July Desserts
- The Cheesecake Factory Low Carb – Keto Diet Guide
- 10 Ice Creams You Can Enjoy Guilt Free
- 3 dates
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Pit each date by cutting down the middle until you hit the pit and removing the pit.
- Fill each date with a teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring occassionally.
- Once melted, drizzle the chocolate on top of each date.
- (Optional) Put the finished 'snickers' in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify the chocolate and peanut butter.