Start your day off right with some inspirational and motivational good morning quotes. These quotes will help you set the tone for the rest of the day and give you a positive outlook on life.
It is the little things that matter, and these positive affirmations will set you up with a great attitude for the entire day! There is nothing better than some positive good morning quotes for motivation.
In between these motivational quotes, take a look at the products, such as journals and mugs. These beautiful things will make your morning even better!
Here’s the scoop on our favorite positive good morning quotes for motivation!
1. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you.”
A reminder that you are beautiful, inside and out.
2. “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.”
Start your day off with high hopes and expectations! You never know, today might be the best day of your life.
3. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.”
No matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day full of new possibilities. Make the most of it!
4. “Dance when the sun comes up.”
Make the most of life by moving your body to music.
5. “When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved ones on the forehead and make them feel blessed.”
Take a moment to show your loved ones how much you care about them. A simple gesture can go a long way. Remind your family members how much you love them!
6. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
Children’s book author E.B White said this. It is so difficult to decide between enjoying and improving, but what about just living.
7. “I just want to say, good morning beautiful people, and that’s you all out there, that’s everybody listening. I love y’all so much. God bless you! Have a great day!”
A reminder that we are all beautiful and deserving of love. Spread the love today and every day!
8. “Today will be a great day because I have decided to make it one.”
It’s all about attitude! Start your day off with a positive attitude and good things are sure to follow.
9. “I wake up every morning thinking… this is my new day. I’ve never seen this day before, this is amazing. Every day is a new day. Every morning is the world made new again. How can you not be grateful for that?”
Stop and appreciate the little things in life, like each new day. Each day is a gift, so make sure to use it wisely.
10. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate
It’s all about perspective. If you look for the good, you will find it. So start your day off on a positive note and let the good vibes flow!
11. “Today’s goals: Be grateful, think positive, do good, stay strong, worry less, dance more, love often, pray always.”
A great reminder of what’s truly important in life. Keep these things in mind and you are sure to have a great day!
12. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
Decide to put yourself to the greatest test in the morning!
13. “The morning sun never fails to bring me hope and remind me that no matter how dark the night was, there is always light waiting to break through.”
No matter how bad things might seem, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. So hang in there and keep fighting!
14. “Mornings are a fresh start to a new page in your story. Make it a great one today!”
Write your own story and make it a good one. Today is the perfect day to start!
15. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
Make your dreams a reality by taking the first step and waking up each morning with determination and purpose.
16. “The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.”
You have the power to inspire others, so use it wisely. Live each day with intention and make a positive impact on the world.
17. “Every morning is special. Each day brings new opportunities, new blessings, new hope. Don’t let yesterday’s failures ruin today’s chances to succeed. Today is a new day!”
Don’t dwell on past failures, today is a new day full of new opportunities. Seize them and make the most of them!
18. “A beautiful morning can simply be made by doing simple things like going for a morning walk, enjoying the sunrise, or just taking a few deep breaths of fresh air.”
It doesn’t take much to make a beautiful morning. Just take a moment to appreciate the simple things in life and you will be sure to start your day off right.
19. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”
Life is full of ups and downs, but it’s always worth waking up for. Be thankful for the good and the bad, because it all makes up your life story.
20. “Good morning! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!”
Wishing someone a good morning is a great way to show them that you are thinking of them. Make someone’s day by sending them this positive and uplifting message.
21. “I hope your coffee is as strong as your willpower today!”
We all need a little motivation to get through the day sometimes. Start your day off with a cup of coffee and a whole lot of determination.
22. “No matter how hard life gets, always remember to take a deep breath and keep moving forward.”
Life will always throw curveballs, but it’s important to keep moving forward. Take a deep breath and face whatever comes your way with courage and strength.
23. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.”
Your attitude is a huge indicator of how your day will be. Why not put your best attitude forward to set yourself for having a positive day!
24. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Find something that you are passionate about and never give up on it. When you find your passion, you will be able to do great things.
25. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
Poet Emily Dickinson said this. It is special to have the privilege to spend the morning with someone you love!
26. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Find something that you are passionate about and never give up on it. When you find your passion, you will be able to do great things.
27. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.”
Don’t just sit around and wait for your dreams to come true, take action and make them happen!
28. “If today was a gift, would you accept it?”
Make the most of today and every day by living each one to the fullest. Embrace life and all that it has to offer!
29. “Wake up each day with the determination to make it better than the day before.”
Strive to be better each and every day. Wake up each morning with the determination to make today great.
30. “Don’t just count your blessings, share them too! Have a blessed day!”
Be thankful for all that you have been blessed with and share your blessings with others. Wishing someone a blessed day is sure to brighten their day.
31. “Every morning is another chance to change your life.”
You have the power to change your life, so use it wisely. Every morning is a new opportunity to make changes and improve your life. Have a better tomorrow!
32. “I wake up every morning knowing that today I am going to make a difference in someone’s life.”
Use your time and talents to make a difference in the world. You have the power to change someone’s life for the better, so do it!
33. “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.”
When life gets hard, remember the happy moments that you have shared with those you love. Never turn your back on those! They are your motivation.
34. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”
Happiness is the most important thing in life. If you can find happiness, you will be successful in everything else you do.
35. “Every morning is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.”
No matter what yesterday was like, today is a new day. Start fresh and take on whatever comes your way.
36. “I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Have faith in yourself and believe that anything is possible. Miracles happen every day, so never give up hope.
37. “No matter how bad things are, you can always make them better if you try hard enough.”
Things may be tough right now, but don’t give up. With a little effort, you can turn things around and make them better than ever before.
38. “Do NOT get stuck in the comments section of life today. Make, do, create the things. Let others tussle it out.”
This gem comes from playwright Lin Manuel Miranda, responsible for Broadway musicals such as Hamilton and In The Heights.
39. “The best way to start the day is with a smile on your face and a positive attitude.”
Start your day off right by putting a smile on your face and having a positive outlook.
40. “If you want something, go get it. Period.”
Don’t wait around for things to happen, go out and make them happen. If you want something badly enough, you will find a way to get it.
41. “Today is a new day, so make the most of it!”
No matter what yesterday was like, today is a new day full of new possibilities. Make the most of it!
42. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Find something that you love to do and stick with it. Don’t settle for anything less than your dream job. When you find it, you will know it.
43. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
If you have a dream, never give up on it. With enough dedication and hard work, you can make anything happen.
44. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
Don’t let your doubts hold you back from achieving your dreams. Believe in yourself and anything is possible.
45. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
No matter how many times you fail, never give up. Pick yourself up and try again. You will eventually succeed if you don’t give up.
46. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
Don’t dwell on the past, focus on the present and what you can do to make today great. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
47. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.”
What counts is not how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up again. Always dust yourself off and try again.
48. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Sometimes you have to let go of something good in order to achieve something great.
49. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
You may not be able to control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to it. Always stay focused on your goals and you will eventually reach them.
50. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today matters most.”
Every day is a new beginning. Today is the most important day of your life, so make it count.
51. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
Never give up on your dreams, even if you have failed in the past. It takes courage to continue pursuing them, and eventually, you will be successful.
52. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
In order to achieve something you have never had, you have to be willing to do something you have never done. Be bold and take risks.
53. “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
You may not be able to change the world, but you can make a difference in someone’s life. Help those who need it and you will be making a difference.
54. “When you wake up every day, you have two choices: You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist because that’s just how my brain is wired. If I woke up thinking today was going to be a bad day, then more than likely it would be. Throughout the years I’ve realized that positivity breeds more positivity…and negativity breeds more negativity.”
You always have a choice each day on how you want to view the world. Choose to be positive and optimistic, and you will find that your life is more enjoyable.
55. “If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”
Don’t focus on what you don’t have, focus on what you do have and be grateful for it. If you are always looking at what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
56. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”
At the end of the day, all that matters is that you are happy. If you are not happy with your life, make a change and do something about it.
57. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today!”
Every day is a new opportunity to write a new chapter in your story. Make today a great day and see where it takes you.
58. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
Don’t dwell on the past, focus on the present and what you can do to make today great. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
60. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?”
This is a question you should ask yourself every day. If the answer is no, then don’t do it. Life is too short to waste doing things you don’t enjoy.
61. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
These are the two most important days because they are the two days that define who you are and why you are here. Make sure you make the most of both of them.
62. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.”
You can’t just sit around and wait for time, you have to make it. If you want to do something, make the time for it.
63. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
You can’t change the past, but you can control the future. Focus on what you can do today to make tomorrow better.
64. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
You can either be a source of light or a reflector of it. Choose to be a source of light and help others see the world in a positive way.
65. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
Don’t spend your life trying to be someone you’re not. Be yourself and live your life to the fullest.
66. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
If you want to be happy, make goals for yourself and strive to achieve them. Don’t base your happiness on other people or things because they can change at any time.
67. “You are perfectly cast in your life. I can’t imagine anyone but you in the role. Go play.”
Morning is the best time to change your attitude and fill yourself with confidence. Take some confidence from Lin Manuel Miranda’s good morning tweets!
68. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
You will never be truly happy unless you love what you do. Keep searching until you find your passion and then pursue it with everything you have.
69. “When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
Ancient Roman Philosopher Marcus Aurelius uttered this morning motivational quote nearly two milienia in the past. Every day is a gift, make the most of it. Appreciate the small things in life and be thankful for them.
70. “Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.”
Every single day you have the opportunity to learn a new lesson. This lesson– that people no better than you constructed your universe– may make you realize how much power you have!
71. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
Albert Einstein said this, and he is full of inspirational good morning messages! You will get knocked down, but what matters most is that you keep going!
72. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.”
Each morning, take the opportunity to review your actions from yesterday. Do they match who you really are on the inside?
73. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
This is an eternal message for both students and teachers. Classroom lessons are important but do not prioritize them over experiences, as those are where you really learn.
74. “If you can’t yet do great things, do small things in a great way.”
As you look at your beautiful face each morning, remind yourself that you can– and will– do one small, great thing that day!
75. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
Mornings provide the best time for reflection. If there is something you are procrastinating or not doing, perhaps you should make a change.
76. “Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
The past is in the past! We all have regrets and have made mistakes. We must move forward.
77. “Do not wait for the perfect time and place to enter, for you are already onstage.”
People dream of success, but often do not chase it with the intensity that they should. Make a decision to chase your dreams!
78. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun, every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”
Beatles singer and pop-culture icon John Lennon leaves us this piece of advice. You should be like the sun– act with courage and kindness even if it goes unnoticed.
79. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Each day is an opportunity to try again, and that takes serious courage. You are so strong!
80. “If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person.”
Every single morning, act in a way that you are proud of and emulates the person that you want to be. Fake it till you make it is very true.
81. “Fear of what other people will think is the single most paralyzing dynamic in business and in life. The best moment of my life was the day I realized that I no longer give a damn what anybody thinks. That’s enormously liberating and freeing, and it’s the only way to live your life and do your business”
This is a very important inspirational good morning message! Do not concern yourself with what others think of you. Their opinion does not matter at all!
82. “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”
If you have a burning desire to break barriers, use the morning as an opportunity to motivate yourself. Push past what has been done and blaze your own trail.
83. “Worry is a misuse of imagination.”
Instead of drowning in your own worries, throw yourself into creativity as this is the superior use of the imagination. Try to stimulate your imagine with these coloring books for adults.
84. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.”
85. “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.”
Edna Mode, one of the heroines in Disney’s Incredibles, gives us this piece of advice. Maybe we should listen. After all, she’s a superhero!
86. “Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.”
Mother Teresa, a peace activist, leaves us many inspirational morning messages. After checking in on yourself, check in on the others in your home!
87. “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.”
Social media can have devastating consequences. It is just a highlight reel! No one’s life looks as perfect as it does from the internet.
88. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
Go on an adventure today!
89. “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.”
Every morning, you must accept that today is probably going to be imperfect. Despite this, you can still learn very valuable lessons each day.
90. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.”
Comparison kills. Only try and be better than you were yesterday.
91. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”
Each day, take a risk. Maybe plan a wild travel adventure?
92. “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.”
You can’t control everything that happens in life, but you can adjust your reaction to it. When something bad happens, don’t let it get you down, find a way to move past it.
93. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
Don’t let your own self-doubt hold you back from achieving your goals. Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything.
94. “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.”
It’s never too late to make a change or to pursue a new goal. No matter how old you are, you can always learn and grow.
95. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Eleanor Roosevelt, the first lady of the United States during the Great Depression and World War II, said this. Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true. Don’t let anyone else tell you what you can or can’t do.
96. “Wake up every day with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.”
Expect good things to happen and they will. Start each day with a positive attitude and watch your life change for the better.
97. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
Don’t settle for mediocrity, aim for excellence. It’s better to have a few great things in your life than a lot of good things.
98. “The challenge for folks like us is not giving everything we have, but remembering to save something for ourselves.”
This is a great quote to remember in your day to day life.
99. “I open my eyes every morning and thank God for the new day.”
Start each day by being thankful for what you have. Appreciate the good in your life and let go of the bad.
100. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.”
This quote is a great reminder to seize the moment!
101. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.”
Coffee is the best part of each day!
102. “When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.”
When you are grateful for what you have, it shows in your attitude and in your interactions with others. Be grateful for the good in your life and let it shine through.
103. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”
Every day is a gift, even if it doesn’t feel like it. There is always something to be thankful for, no matter how small it may be.
104. “Today’s accomplishment were yesterday’s impossibilities.”
Don’t ever give up on your dreams, no matter how impossible they may seem. With enough hard work and determination, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
105. “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.”
We all have stresses in our lives, but we can choose how to react to them. Don’t let the stresses of life get you down, choose to focus on the positive.
106. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
Every day is a gift, make sure you are living each one to the fullest. If you wouldn’t want to do something today if it were your last day, then don’t do it.
107. “When you wake up in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
Every day is a gift, make the most of it. Appreciate the small things in life and be thankful for them.
108. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
Romantic philosopher Henry David Thoreau blessed us with this wellness advice. Start your day off right with a little exercise. Get your blood flowing and your mind will be clear for the rest of the day
109. “I think it’s important to have a good, healthy feeling inside when you wake up in the morning.”
Start your day off with a positive attitude and it will set the tone for the rest of the day. Wake up each day with a smile on your face and good things will happen
110. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not.”
If they love you, they’ll let you know by treating you with kindness, compassion, and respect. Remember that as you go about your day.
111. “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.”
Morning is a bright opportunity for reflection. Plan your day as the sun rises.
112. “The sun is new each day.”
Just like each new day is a chance for a fresh start, so is each new sunrise. Don’t let yesterday’s mistakes hold you back, today is a new day.
113. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
Start your day off right and it will be a good day. If you start your day with positive thoughts and a smile on your face, good things will happen.
114. “The best way to start the day is with a smile.”
Start your day off with a positive attitude and good things will happen. Smile at the world and the world will smile back at you.
115. “No matter how bad things are, you can always make something good out of them.”
Even on the worst days, there is still something good to be found. Look for the silver lining in every situation and it will help you get through the tough times.
116. “You have to get up every morning and tell yourself that today is the day that you are going to make a difference.”
Don’t just sit around and let life pass you by. Get up each day and do something to make a difference in the world. Even the smallest act of kindness can make a big difference.
117. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”
At the end of the day, all that really matters is that you are happy. Do what makes you happy and don’t worry about what other people think.
118. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
Don’t let other people control your life. Live your life the way you want to and don’t let anyone else tell you what to do.
119. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.”
This is another great motivational quote to start your morning off right.
120. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.”
Always remember that each day is a new opportunity for adventure!
121. “Rise and Shine”
Start your day off right and good things will happen. Get up with a smile on your face and a positive attitude and you will have a good day.
122. “No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
It’s never too late to make a change in your life. If you don’t like the way things are going, start today and make a change.
123. “Be confident, not certain.”
You don’t have to know everything that is going to happen to you today, but you have to be confident that you can face it.
124. “It’s a beautiful day, don’t let it get away.”
Make the most of every day. Appreciate the small things in life and be thankful for them.
125. “Every morning is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.”
Start your day off with a positive attitude and good things will happen. If you didn’t have a good day yesterday, today is a new day to try again.
126. “A smile to start the day, is the best way to start the day.”
Start your day off with a smile on your face and good things will happen. Smile at the world and the world will smile back at you.
127. “To live the good life: We have the potential for it. If we can learn to be indifferent to what makes no difference.”
Another gem from Roman Philsopher Marcus Aurelius. You have the potential to live your best life if you can remain calm, cool, and collected in the face of trivial conflict.
128. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”
American Romantic Poet Ralph Waldo Emerson said this inspirational morning quote. Start each day with enthusiasm, as if it is going to be the best day of your life!
129. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.”
The secret to achieving peace of mind lies right outside of our windows and doors. Look towards nature, and you will find that patience brings peace.
130. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.”
We all go through tough times. If you start each day with a positive mindset, life can seem a little bit easier.
131. “Every day I find something creative to do with my life.”
Self-expression is crucial when striving to life a wellful life. Find something creative to do every single day!
132. “Good morning. I know it seems like everyone left without you for the party. And those stepsisters suck. But us woodland creatures are on your side.”
A throwback to the fairytale days that also serves as a reminder that you are not alone– and that everything is not what it seems. Life is hard, but you have people on your side in even the most unlikely of places.
134. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.”
Self-care is not selfish. Prioritize your needs when you wake up each morning.
135. “Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.”
What a powerful inspirational morning quote! Each day– the people in it, your actions, and your emotions– are irreplaceable. You cannot have something twice!
136. “It is a serious thing just to be alive, on this fresh morning, in this broken world.”
Poet Mary Oliver said this, acknowledging the truth that life is hard and waking up is no mere feat. She recently died in 2019, but was a lover of early mornings, even writing a poetry book about this.
137. “I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.”
What a joy to think of your eyes as a gift! Use it throughout each day as a gift.
138. “Dear past, Thank you for all the lessons.”
Though it can be painful, it is always helpful to acknowledge everything that you learned from your past. You are strong and ready for the future!
139. “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.”
You can accomplish anything that you set your mind too– especially if you are enthusiastic and passionate about it! It never hurts to write your goals down.
140. “Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.”
Think of someone who means a lot to you each morning! It will help you go into the day with a fresh, positive attitude.
141. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
It is always a great idea to take a moment and appreciate those around you. Your loved ones are there to support you.
142. “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
What a happy thought – that if you are charitable you will find it easier to procure everything that you want.
143. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.”
Always give anything your best effort. You will not be disappointed.
144. “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.”
Do not wait for creativity. Show up, and eventually it will arrive.
145. “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.”
When you have a dream to accomplish, you have to give it your all.
146. “If you believe something needs to exist, if it’s something you want to use yourself, don’t let anyone ever stop you from doing it.”
This is another great quote to get you motivated to start the day.
147. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
Laugh every day! A day without humor is a waste of your time!
148. “Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.”
Today is the most important day of your life. Go into with the attitude that you will cultivate a strong, good future!
149. “Puppies are the greatest blessing to waking you up!”
Who doesn’t love dogs? Why not wake up with one! Their kisses will make your day better.
150. “Make each day your masterpiece.”
Every day is one of kind. Make it a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
151. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
Don’t waste your time on regrets. Get a head start on your life!
152. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
You can do anything! You haven’t lost yet because you are a tough person!
153. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
Judy Garland, star of the mid-twentieth century classic the Wizard of Oz, uttered this. It is a beautiful reminder to always be true to yourself!
154. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.”
Nature brings about peace, and no time is more peaceful or has more opportunities to connect to nature than the early morning.
155. “I love the smell of possibility in the morning.”
Each day is full of unlimited potential.
156. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.”
Make the effort to embrace the dawn, even if you are not a morning person.
157. “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.”
Thomas Jefferson – you know him, the third president of the United States– left this piece of advice for posterity. Maybe rising early is the key to being president?
158. “There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path.”
What an inspirational morning message. Think happy thoughts and you will find yourself feeling much happier.
159. “How you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
Author Lemony Snicket gives us this beautiful piece of advice. The morning is a precursor to your day – so why not have a good one?
160. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.”
You have made it through all of your worst days. If you are having a bad day, you will make it through!
161. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.'”
Cheryl Strayed, the author of books such as Wild and the creator of podcast Dear Sugar, gave us this gem of morning inspiration.
162. “He who kisses joy as it flies by will live in eternity’s sunrise.”
Poet William Blake blessed us with this inspirational morning message. Wake up and embrace nails.
163. “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
Gandhi gives us this advice. It is an extreme way of looking at morning as an opportunity for a fresh start.
164.”So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.”
Ah, imagine waking up by a fine sea every morning! Start each day with this positive image.
165.”There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.”
Sometimes you just need to sleep in– and that’s okay! Take time to enjoy your morning whenever that may be.
166. “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.”
Poet Maya Angelou left us this gem. Isn’t it a funny and beautiful commentary on the day!
167.”I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”
Give yourself the opportunity to change throughout the day.
168. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”
Take a breath. It all works out in the end of the day. Sometimes no worries is right!
169. “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
The Great Gatsby author F. Scott Fitzgerald said this. It feels good to have someone special with you at the start of the day!
170. “Write it on your heart / that every day is the best day in the year. / He is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day / who allows it to be invaded with fret and anxiety.”
Poet Ralph Waldo Emerson says this in one of his poems. Face each day with a calm and collected face.
171. “Up at dawn, the dewy freshness of the hour, the morning rapture of the birds, the daily miracle of sunrise, set her heart in tune, and gave her nature’s most healing balm.”
What a peaceful time of day morning is. Enjoy it to the best that you can.
172. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
Make the effort to embrace positivity. Wake up each morning and think good thoughts.
173. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.”
Use the mornings as the opportunity to set yourself up for a good day.
174. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
You can make a change. Do not wait.
175. “Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality”
Other people’s opinions of you do not matter. If you are happy with yourself, that’s enough!
176. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.”
Entrepreneur Mark Cuban urges us to be positive each and every day. If you’re not being positive, you are being negative!
177. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
Define yourself with your actions, not by the circumstance that you were born into!
178. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
You are a very strong person. Think good thoughts, and you will find yourself a beacon of positivity and success.
179. “You are a rare gem, an exclusive, a limited edition. There is only one of you! Have an amazing day! Good Morning!”
There is only one you. Embrace that.
180. “I hope you wake up feeling exceptional. You are important, needed and unique. Good Morning!”
You are so loved and important to someone. Never forget that.
181. “Good Morning! Keep your smile on!”
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!
182. “Sending you millions of smiles! Take one each morning, because I want to see you smiling always. Have a blessed day. Good Morning.”
This would be a perfect text to wake up to in the morning! Maybe you should spread your joy with your friends with this positive message.
183. “How to have a lovely day? Smile at strangers, slow down, say thank you, give lots of compliments, dress nicely, wear perfume, observe and listen, be charming, laugh, wish others a lovely day.”
Follow this advice and see if it makes any difference. Wearing perfume could not only make you smell better, but make you feel better.
184. “Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day. Good Morning.”
Never forget that magic exists if you want it to.
185. “Mistake increase your experience, and experience decreases your mistakes.”
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes! Mistakes are the sign of a life well-lived.
186. “The beauty of the morning is wasted on those who sleep through it. Don’t be like them. Capture the day, make it your own. Get a head start on those who waste the beauty freely granted to them.”
Set your alarm and wake up! Enjoy the early morning hours.
187. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.”
In the morning, forget whatever happened last night. Breathe and feel positive.
188. “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.”
Being alive is a gift. Remember that.
189. “Good morning signifies that like sunrise, you should raise your inner awareness to become a better being.”
Try to be your best self today.
190. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.”
So, set the alarm! And seize the day.
191. “Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes.”
Set your goals and do them. Have a plan in mind and your life will be full of success!
192. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.”
Everything looks better in the morning.
193. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.”
Try your best to be excited in the morning!
194. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.”
If you have the right attitude, every morning can be the most beautiful morning.
195. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
A smile a day can take the doctor away– you have the power to give someone medicine with your kindness.
196. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’”
Not every day is going to be full of highs. Try to embrace the rollercoaster that is life.
197. “The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.”
Plans make all the difference.
198. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.”
Set your alarm– and don’t press snooze!
199. “Night tells you everything is grim. But morning brings the message of hope and that things are not as bad as they seem.”
When you wake up with a fresh morning mindset, everything feels better.
200. “Every morning you have two options, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. The choice is yours.”
Wake up and do not lay in bed.
201. “Mornings are a great way to enjoy the world. You see it as it should be, peaceful, quiet, and the birds are singing.”
Listen to the animals in the morning. Maybe even hang a bird feeder to attract more birds?
202. “Every morning comes with this promise. Give the wings of effort to your dreams, and your life will be full of bliss.”
Put on your imaginary wings and conquer the day.
203. “The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.”
Think of each day as a blank page. Rewrite all mistakes of your past.
204. “Sunshine is the best medicine.”
Go get some sunshine! Don’t be a vampire.
205. “My plan for today? Same as always: drink coffee and be sexy. Always positive vibes in the Morning!”
Put on lipstick. It will always make you feel energized and sexy!
206. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody, or stable are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice. Have a nice day!”
Feel your feelings. Embrace whicher emotion dominates your mind that day.
207. “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one! Good morning.”
Be a nice human!
208. “The line between failure and success is so fine… that we are often on the line and do not know it. Good Morning.”
You may be closer to success than you think. Take a risk and make a change!
209. “Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny!”
Behaviorial scientist Steve Maraboli said this. Move forward despite your past!
210. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome”
If I say it so much, I only do because it is true – you are so strong. You have overcome so much.
211. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things”
Albert Einstein left us with us gem. If he believed in chasing goals as opposed to people and things, maybe we should follow in his footsteps.
212. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.”
Change your attitude, and your life may find new meaning.
213. “One of the differences between some successful and unsuccessful people is that one group is full of doers, while the other is full of wishers.”
Be a doer and a dreamer!
214. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.”
You regret all of the chances that you do not take, but only some of the ones that you do. Action seems key to having less regrets.
215. “You cannot plow a field by turning it over in your mind. To begin, begin.”
Start! It’s as simple as that. Start your day.
216. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!“
Mondays require a special kind of motivation.
217. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
Make the choice to take a step towards success today.
218. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.”
Monday’s are hard, but you can do it!
219. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out”
John Wooden, the “Wizard of Westwood,” said this. He was the head coach of the UCLA Bruins at an important time in college basketball. What an amazing coach!
220. “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
Ronald Reagan left us with this piece of advice. Choose to help someone today!
221. “I wake up every morning and I thank God for the new day.”
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson said this. What an amazing way to start your morning – with gratitude for the divine!
222. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today matters most”
Your actions today are more important than your actions yesterday.
223. “Good morning! Have an awesome day!”
What a simple quote.
224. “Listen to silence. It has so much to say. Good morning.”
Sometimes the answer can be found in the silence.
225. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!”
A blue sky is something that you should cherish.
226. “Just in case no one has told you today, Good Morning. I believe in you, and you’re doing great.”
You are doing great, sweetie!
227. “The morning is full of good things if you open your eyes and ears and mind and heart to them.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson leaves us this gem.
228. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt gives us a beautiful piece of advice!
229. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”
Dalai Lama, an important figure in world peace, wants us to be happy! Why not listen to him?
230. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
Oprah Winfrey gives us this gem! We love Oprah!
231. “If today were the only day you had, would you want to do what you are about to do today?”
Steve Jobs advises us to look at each day like it is our last. Would we want to do what we did today?
232. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then maybe I’ll kick it up to three.”
Coffee is the best medicine– after a smile.
233. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.”
Wake up and start your day. After all, its the only way you can accomplish anything.
234. “Every morning is a new story. No matter how good or bad yesterday was, today is always fresh with possibilities.”
Today is a new day.
235. “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.”
Adjust your sails to ensure that you are best suited to face the day.
236. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
Today is a fresh day.
237. “Making your dreams come true is the whole point of life, isn’t it?”
So let’s wake up and make our dreams come true!
238. “Every new day should be started with a new hope. This new hope will give us new strength and new belief to move on.”
Don’t lose hope. Hope can change everything.
239. “Start your day with a smile and good things will happen.”
I love a smile! Can you give me one?
240. “I am thankful for what I am today but I am still working on what I will be tomorrow.”
Self-improvement is special. Keep moving.
241. “The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivated.”
Your thoughts are so powerful. Make sure they are accurate and positive.
242. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
You don’t need a fortune teller or tarot cards, all you need is your own mind and you can get a clear picture of what you will do today!
243. “Carpe Diem!”
Latin for seize the day, this is a cheesy but effective way to start your morning.
244. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.”
Richard Bach, a popular fantasy author in the mid-twentieth century, wants us to enjoy the moment!
245. “It cost $0.00 to be grateful for what you have. Good Morning!”
A good day costs nothing.
246. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.”
Connect with nature. It calms the mind.
247. “The first thing in the morning, before you do anything else, take a deep breath and say to yourself ‘I can do this.'”
You can do anything! You can crush today.
248. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be a light of happiness in every direction.”
Be happy and smile. Radiate love.
249. “Your cute smile is what makes waking up worth every day. Good morning!”
Have a good day! Smiling may make all the difference.
250. “It always seems impossible until it’s done. Move ahead and finish it. Good morning.”
You can do impossible things.
251. “Health does not come from medicine. Most of the time, it comes from peace of mind, heart, and soul. It comes from laughter and love. Good morning.”
Health is so much more than blood tests and BMIs. It is also positive thoughts and gratefulness.
252. “Surely goodness, mercy, and divine favor shall envelop you today and always. Good morning.”
What an inspirational message.
253. “Focus on the good side of life and your dreams. Have time with a good friend. Enjoy this day!”
Reach out to your good friends and ask them to grab coffee!
254. “While you wake up today, someone is breathing their last breath. Thank God for another day. Don’t waste it.”
Embrace each day. You are so lucky that you have it!
255. “Good morning signifies that like sunrise, you should raise your inner awareness to become a better being!”
You can become a better person each day.
256. “Good morning wishes to you. I embrace you very tightly.”
Embrace your loved ones and tell them that you love them.
257. “Every morning is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, start with a new page.”
Write a new story every day!
258. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.”
Be your own light! Have a big, good day.
259. “I pray you to have a wonderful day and can receive all that God has planned for you. Good morning.”
If you are a religious person, it is never a bad idea to start your day with a prayer.
260. “Life is like a book. Each day like a new page. So let the first words you write be ‘Good morning to you, my love!’”
Write your own story!
261. “Good morning! Do what makes you happy. Be with those who make you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
Love forever and always.
262. “Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.”
I hope you wake up and go to bed next to the person that you love most in this world.
263. “Good morning, my love! You’re the dearest person to me. It’s a fairy tale to love you.”
What a lovely thought!
264. “If I were an angel, I would choose to watch over you! Good morning, my dear!”
How beautiful to think that there is an angel watching over your head!
265. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I hope you know that deep in your heart. Have a fabulous day, honey!”
Such a lovely thought!
266. “I loved you once, I love you still, I always have—I always will. Lovely morning!”
267. “Another day of thinking and fantasizing about you. Save me some good morning kisses; I’ll take them later in person!”
Save your kisses for those you love – and then kiss them as often as you can.
268. “The most amazing moment of the morning is opening my eyes and thinking about you. You are my love and my inspiration. Good morning, darling. I love you.”
269. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
Trees make the world go round.
270. “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.”
Discipline yourself and you will have a productive day.
271. “Good morning! Don’t stress over things you can’t control.”
Let go of all that you cannot control!
272. “I hope this day brightens up your life and makes you energized for work. Good morning!”
Use each day as an opportunity to brighten your life and other’s lives.
273. “Don’t forget to wish your husband good morning when he sets off to the office. He will feel the lack of your good-bye kiss all day.”
Send those you love off with love!
274. “Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama, or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be. Good morning.”
Be the best you can be! Have a good day.
275. “Morning time—a cup of hot hello, a plate of crispy wishes, a spoon of sweet smiles, and a slice of great success, especially for you.”
Surround yourself with people that you love. Have a morning full of love.
276. “It is very easy to run away from everything, yet difficult to wake up. Don’t run from your life, from your duties, from those around you; wake up and face them as a challenge. Good morning.”
Never run from a challenge. You are strong enough to face everything that you love.
278. “Good morning to the woman who makes me smile and warms my heart every day. I love you more than ever before.”
I hope, if you are searching for a man, that you find one who makes you feel this way.
279. “Good morning, beautiful. I’ll keep you safe and hold you tight. I’ll take care of you, I swear.”
You are so strong, but it is not wrong to want someone who takes care of you.
280. “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”
Tyler Kent White leaves us this swoon-worthy good morning quote!
281. “In this huge world, among thousands of cities, millions of cars and houses, the hustle and bustle, lives a beautiful girl. The best girl. To her, I want to say, ‘Good morning, sweetheart.’’”
What a lovely way to wake up.
282. “If you were right here, I would run my fingers through your hair and gaze into your eyes as I gave you a sweet morning kiss. Good morning, girl I miss you.”
So sweet! Think of the one you want to be with in the morning.
283. “Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong. Good morning, beautiful.”
Love forever and always!
284. “Good morning to you absolutely wonderful, beautiful, and amazing girl!”
Never let the love of your relationship die.
285. “Always remember, life has no guarantees. It is as uncertain as anything else in this world. So as long as you are alive, live it to the fullest.”
Nothing is certain. Remember that as you wake ip. Embrace each day.
286. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
Anne Frank wants us to think of the beauty that surrounds us.
287. “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.”
Albert Einstein wants you to think outside of the box. Genius comes from creative thinking.
289. “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.”
Mahatma Gandhi said this. Learn as though you will live forever.
290. “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.”
Mark Twain, author of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, said this. Embrace your ambitions, and turn towards those that offer you encourage you.
291. “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”
Eleanor Roosevelt wants you to spread joy. You always should!
292. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”
Changing your thoughts may change your world.
293. “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest.”
Be honest with yourself and others.
294. “Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together.”
Nature gave you the blueprint, but you must be the architect of your own life.
295. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
Go to bed with satisfaction.
296. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Nelson Mandela leaves us this powerful quote. Remind yourself that each day is full of lessons.
297. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
Amelia Earhart wants us to wake up and decide to act.
298. “You’ll find that education is just about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and it’s about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he’s willing to haul away.”
Education can change your life. Educate yourself with experiences as well as school.
299. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.”
Asking questions is how you learn.
300. “Small is not just a stepping-stone. Small is a great destination itself.”
This is a great reminder that small changes lead to big consequences. Each morning make sure to make one little step towards a big change.
301. “He that can have patience can have what he will.”
Have patience each morning. Patience is the key to the day.
302. “The only one who can tell you ‘you can’t win’ is you and you don’t have to listen.”
Don’t listen to your negative thoughts!
303. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.”
Be a goal setter. Achieve all that want, and resolve to do so in the morning.
304. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.”
Each morning, set yourself up for infinite victories!
These 300 messages are the best good morning quotes on the internet. The right thing to do each morning is to embrace positive thinking and surround yourself with good people. I wish you good luck with the rest of your day. But, since you started your day by reading these inspirational messages, you will have a great morning!
Check out these other articles:
- Perfecting Your Early Morning Routine Is An Art Form
- 4 Must-Have Skin Products for Your Morning Routine