Self-love is one of the most important things you can give yourself. It is the foundation from which you will build a healthy self-esteem and confidence. If you don’t love yourself, it will be difficult to feel good about yourself and your accomplishments.
One thing that can make you develop low self-esteem is caring about what other people look like in comparison to you. In today’s world, social media can easily hinder your self love by planting negative emotions, affecting your mental health.
Based on society’s ideals, body image seems to determine self worth and leads to being your own inner critic when you look in the bathroom mirror.
The better you feel about yourself, the more likely you are to take care of yourself and make positive choices for your health and wellbeing.
That’s why we’ve put together this collection of self love affirmations. These loving affirmations are designed to help you increase your self-love and self-esteem. Make it a habit to incorporate these daily affirmations into your life. One way to add them to your daily routine is by using sticky notes and placing them in front of the mirror.
Here’s the scoop on self love manifestation affirmations!
These affirmations are a powerful tool for manifestation, so repeat them to yourself often, and let them sink in. Believe them, and soon they will become your reality.
Self Love Messages
1. I am worthy of self love and respect.
2. I am capable of giving myself the love I need.
3. I am lovable and deserving of happiness.
4. I am working on accepting myself just as I am.
5. I cherish my own company and enjoy spending time with myself.
6. I am kind and forgiving to myself.
7. I am grateful for my life and everything in it.
8. I am surrounded by love and support.
9. I release all self-doubt and negative self-talk.
10. I am confident and comfortable in my own skin.
11. Every day, I work on improving my relationship with myself.
12. I am patient and gentle with myself as I learn to love myself.
13. I am enough.
14. I love myself unconditionally.
15. I am open to receiving self-love.
16. I am grateful for the self-love I have in my life.
17. I am gentle and patient with myself as I grow and change.
18. I forgive myself for any past mistakes or shortcomings – we all make them!
19. I am allowed to make mistakes – nobody’s perfect!
20. I am human, and I deserve self-love and compassion.
21. I have everything I need to create a life full of self love and happiness.
22. Every day, I am getting closer and closer to self-love and happiness.
23. I am grateful for the progress I have made in learning to love myself more each day.
24. I am surrounded by people who love and support me unconditionally.
25. I am enough just as I am.
26. My self love is increasing every day, in small and large ways.
27. I am open to receiving love and affection from others.
28. I allow myself to receive compliments and praise without feeling awkward or embarrassed.
29. I give myself regular self-care treatments, both physical and emotional.
30. I make time for activities and hobbies that I enjoy, just for the fun of it!
31. I take care of my body by eating nutritious foods and exercising regularly.
32. I am worthy of love, respect, and affection.
33. My mind is full of positive, self-loving thoughts about myself.
34. I speak kindly and encouragingly to myself, as I would to a good friend.
35.I am patient with myself as I work towards my goals.
36. I allow myself to make mistakes, and I learn from them.
37. I am gentle with myself, both mentally and physically.
38. I am confident and self-assured in my abilities and talents.
39. I love myself, flaws and all.
40. I am grateful for the progress I have made in my self-love journey.
41. I am comfortable in my own skin and love my physical appearance.
42. I am attracted to others who respect and appreciate me for who I am.
43. I am surrounded by an abundance of self-love.
44. I am open to receiving self-love from others.
45. I allow myself to experience all of my emotions, without judgment or self-criticism.
46. I have compassion for myself when I am going through tough times or experiencing difficult emotions.
47. I am kind and loving to myself, even when I make mistakes or mess up.
48. I am patient with myself as I learn and grow.
49. I accept myself exactly as I am.
50. I know that I am capable of overcoming any challenge that comes my way.
51. I trust myself implicitly and know that I will always make the best choices for myself.
52. My intuition is strong and I listen to it when making decisions about my life.
53. I take pride in my accomplishments and give myself credit when due.
54. I am proud of who I am and everything that I have been through in my life.
55. I am worth my time, energy, and love.
56. I love myself for who I am, not for who I could be.
57. I am always learning and growing, and I accept myself at any stage of my journey.
58. I forgive myself for my mistakes and learn from them.
59. I release myself from the need to be perfect and give myself permission to be human.
60. I am gentle with myself when I make mistakes – everyone does!
61. I know that self love is the key to a happy, fulfilling life.
62. I am confident in myself and my abilities.
63. As I love and accept myself more, I attract others who do the same.
64. I deserve to be happy, healthy, and loved just as much as anyone else does.
65. I am grateful for all the love and support I have in my life.
66. Being kind and compassionate towards myself is one of the best things I can do for myself.
67. My self love is not dependent on anyone else or anything else – it comes from within.
68. I am in control of my own happiness, and self love is at the core of it.
69. By loving myself, I am able to show others what true self love looks like.
70. The more I love myself, the more I have to give to others.
71. I am worthy of self love, no matter what anyone else says or thinks.
72. I am not perfect, but I am perfectly lovable.
73. Self love is not selfish – it is essential to my wellbeing and happiness.
74. I am doing my best, and that is good enough.
75. When I love myself, I am better able to love and care for others.
76. I am unique and special, just like everyone else.
77. I look in the mirror and see a beautiful, amazing person looking back at me.
78. I am grateful for everything I have, including the love I have for myself.
79. I am comfortable in my own skin and feel good about myself.
80. I take care of my mind by managing my thoughts and emotions in healthy ways.
81. I take care of my spirit by connecting with myself and my higher power on a regular basis.
82. My heart is full of self love and compassion for myself.
83. I am grateful for my many positive qualities and talents.
84. By practicing self love, I am setting a powerful example for others to follow.
85. I cherish and take care of my body, as it is the only one I have.
86. I am strong and capable, no matter what challenges I face.
87. I radiate self love and happiness, and it attracts others to me like a magnet.
88. Loving myself is one of the best things I can do for myself – and for the world.
89. When I love myself, everything in my life falls into place – my relationships, my career, my health, everything.
90. Self love is the most important kind of love there is.
91. I am worthy of self love, and I give it to myself freely and generously.
92. I am kind and compassionate to myself, and I deserve only the best in life.
93. I am grateful for everything I have, and I know that self love is the foundation of a happy life.
94. I release all self-doubt and negative self-talk, and I replace it with positive self-talk and self-love.
95. I fill my life with things that make me happy, and I do not tolerate anything less.
96. I am always learning and growing, and I accept myself at any stage of my journey.
97. I am a work in progress, and I am proud of the progress I have made.
98. I am worthy of self-love and respect, and I treat myself accordingly.
99. I forgive myself for my mistakes and learn from them so that I can create a better future.
100. I am grateful for my body and appreciate it for all that it does for me.
101. I am open to new possibilities and willing to take risks when it comes to self love.
102. I know that self love is the key to a happy, fulfilling life, and I am committed to practicing it every day.
103. I am taking steps each day to love myself more, and I can see the positive impact it is having on my life.
104. I am comfortable in my own skin and appreciate my unique qualities and characteristics.
105. I cherish my alone time and use it to nurture my mind, body, and soul.
106. I am kind and gentle to myself, and I deserve only the best in life.
107. I am taking responsibility for my own happiness, and I am committed to creating a life that I love.
108. I am grateful for my life and everything that I have been blessed with.
109. I am worthy of love and respect, and I deserve to be treated well.
110. Self love is the foundation of success in all areas of my life.
111. I am worthy of an abundant and prosperous life.
112. When I love and accept myself just as I am, amazing things happen in my life.
113. I am working towards creating a life that I love, and I am grateful for the progress that I have made.
114. Looking in the mirror each day, I see a beautiful person who deserves self love and happiness.
115. I am committed to living a life that is authentic and true to myself.
116. Self love is not an act – it is a way of life.
117. I am passionate about living a self-loving and self-care lifestyle.
118. I am grateful for the progress that I have made in self love, and I know that there is always room for improvement.
119. Self love is the most important kind of love there is, and I am committed to practicing it every day.
120. I attract people, circumstances, and opportunities into my life that reflect my self-love and confidence.
121. My mind is full of positive, self-loving thoughts.
122. I am always learning and growing, and I treat myself with kindness and compassion during this process.
123. I am comfortable with who I am, and I don’t need anyone’s approval but my own.
124. I am never too old or too set in my ways to start practicing self love.
125. It is never too late to love myself unconditionally.
126. My self-love is a reflection of the divine love within me.
127. “I am lovable” is my new mantra, and I am sticking to it!
128. I am grateful for my unique gifts and talents, and I use them to make the world a better place.
129. I am kind, compassionate, and forgiving towards myself, and I allow myself to heal and move on.
130. Success is not defined by what I have, but by how much self-love I give myself.
131. Treating myself with love, respect, and compassion is a priority for me.
132. Self care is not selfish, it is necessary.
133. I am worthy of self-love because I am made of love.
134. Loving myself is not self-indulgent, it is self-respecting.
135. Self-esteem comes from self-love.
136. Oftentimes, the hardest person to love is yourself – but it is worth it.
137. Radiate self-love so that others may love you in return.
138. Seeing myself through the lens of self-love is a game changer.
139. Self-love is at the root of my success.
140. My own approval is all I need.
141. From a place of self-love, I am able to give and receive love more freely.
141. Be a flame in a frozen world.
142. I’m choosing me.
143. Mindset is everything.
144. I am open-minded and willing to change my perspective.
145. I am unapologetically myself.
146. Be someone who makes you happy.
147. I am loved.
148. I am wanted.
149. I am worthy.
150. Make yourself smile everyday.
151. I am significant.
152. Be willing to see things from a different perspective.
153. I am strong.
154. I am unaffected by the judgment of others.
155. I trust myself.
156. I am on my way to becoming the best version of myself.
157. I have never given up even when life gets hard; I am still here.
158. I embrace who I am.
159. I am whole.
160. I am not broken; I am healing.
161. I am at peace with my past.
162. I am beautiful inside and out.
163. I am doing the best I can.
164. I let go of my past beliefs that no longer serve me.
165. I deserve love.
166. My own love is a priority.
167. I am here to experience love.
168. My own love is the best kind of love.
169. Love is unlimited.
170. I honor my life.
171. I accept my awesomeness.
172. I am letting go of all my worries and fears.
173. My peace is my power.
174. Today, and every day, I choose joy.
175. One day at a time, one step at a time.
176. Everything is going to be okay.
177. I am inhaling confidence and exhaling fear.
178. I am so much stronger than I realize.
179. Everything is working out for my highest good.
180. My life is a blessing.
181. I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.
182. Beating myself up isn’t helpful.
183. My struggles are opportunities.
184. I am growing wiser each day.
185. I honor my life’s path.
186. I commit to get out of my head and get into the world.
187. Like everyone, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
188. No one is perfect.
189. I shine like a diamond.
190. I am a gift to the world.
191. I am capable of achieving my goals.
192. I embrace positive thoughts.
193. My body deserves love.
194. My body is a gift.
195. Today, I nourish my body with healthy food.
196. Exercise is self-love in action.
197. I am grateful for my health and vitality.
198. I move my body with joy.
199. I am open to abundance in all forms.
200. My relationship with myself sets the tone for all other relationships in my life.
201. I celebrate myself and my accomplishments.
202. I am proud of who I am and where I am in life.
203. I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
204. I am doing the best I can with what I have.
205. I take responsibility for my own happiness.
206. I create my own reality.
207. My thoughts create my reality.
208. I choose to focus on the positive.
209. I am in control of my feelings.
210. I am an amazing person.
211. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
212. I have the power to create change in my life.
213. Saying “no” is self-care.
214. I am allowed to put myself first.
215. My capacity for love is infinite.
216. I am valued.
217. I have a warm and caring heart.
218. I deflect negativity.
219. I believe in myself.
220. I release any need for suffering.
221. I am blanketed in the Universe’s loving energy.
222. My life is a place of balance and harmony.
223. I prioritize myself and my needs.
224. I choose to stop apologizing for being me.
225. I let love in.
226. I trust my intuition.
227. My inner world creates my outer world.
228. The universe supports me, always.
229. I have so much to celebrate in life.
230. I am the healer of my own life.
231. I am infinitely worthy of self-love and happiness.
232. I accept compliments with grace and humility.
233. My self-love is contagious.
234. I allow myself to be exactly who I am.
235. Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
236. I deserve good things to come to me.
237. I stand up for myself.
238. I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to.
239. I accept my fears and doubts and try anyway.
240. I live my life for me. Not for what others think.
241. Imperfections are part of the beauty of life.
242. I am compassionate with myself when I fail.
243. I am capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
244. I wake in the morning loving myself.
245. I let my light shine bright.
246. I open myself to joy, pleasure, and fun.
247. I release my feelings of guilt and negativity. They do not serve me.
248. I forgive others, as this serves my inner peace.
249. I choose to make my world and my life an amazing place to live.
250. No one else has the exact strengths that I have.
251. I express who I am, without hesitation.
252. My potential is limitless.
253. I am deeply loved, and carry myself in this way.
254. I consult with my inner self to find the truth.
255. I love fiercely. Onto others and myself.
256. I strive to get better, not perfect.
257. I am the only me there is.
258. I say kind thoughts and words to myself.
259. I let go of what I can not change.
260. I matter.
261. Today, I will learn and grow.
262. Life does not have to be perfect to be great.
263. Happiness is found within.
264. I listen to the voice inside of me.
265. I do not need to be fixed.
266. I see my incredible value and others do too.
267. My voice is just as important as anyone else’s.
268. I am allowed to have big dreams.
269. I am allowed to be bold and take up space.
270. There is a brilliant light inside me from which I can draw strength at any time.
271. I value my effort as much as my results.
272. I’ve overcome challenges before and will do so again.
273. I listen to my body’s responses.
274. I was not made to give up.
275. I don’t need validation from others.
276. I choose to love, accept, and honor myself as I am at this moment.
277. I allow old wounds to heal and choose wholeness.
278. I believe in myself even if others do not.
279. I open myself to joy and fun.
280. It is safe for me to be myself.
281. I respect my needs and boundaries.
282. I honor my emotional needs.
283. There is beauty in my imperfections.
284. I have already accomplished great things and will accomplish more.
285. I can begin again right now.
286. I see my beauty with loving eyes.
287. I embody love and strength every day.
288. I will be patient with myself even when frustrating things happen.
289. Happiness flows from me.
290. My highest self is always here to guide me.
291. I am grounded, peaceful, and centered.
292. Showing up and doing my best every single day is already so much.
293. I release the need to judge myself and others.
294. I let my inner wisdom guide me to self-love
295. Everything I desire is possible.
296. I create positive and supportive connections.
297. I am energetic and enthusiastic.
298. I am in charge of how I feel today.
299. I am not afraid of my feelings.
300. I let go of negative self-talk.
301. I love my own company.
302. Amazing opportunities exist for me.
303. Happiness is an inside job.
304. You have the strength within you to overcome any obstacle.
305. I am prepared to succeed.
306. Put yourself first.
307. My life is unfolding exactly as it should.
308. You become what you think, say, and do.
309. Take time to replenish your energy.
310. Love saves, love heals, love strengthens, and helps us to relieve again.
311. If I put my mind to it, I can achieve it.
312. Your inner dialogue will either tear you down or lift you up.
313. Visualize your highest self and start showing up as her.
314. I am manifesting my dream life.
315. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
316. I am deserving of a life of luxury.
317. I am ready to allow miracles to flow into my life.
318. You are the most valuable investment you will ever make.
319. I dream, I believe, I will succeed.
320. Let the Universe take care of the show.
321. I am always on the right path.
322. My goal is to fall in love with everything that I am.
323. I am manifesting the life I dream of.
324. Love yourself instead of abusing yourself.
325. Celebrate every win, no matter how small.
326. Your potential to succeed is infinite.
327. Focus on the good.
328. I am a magnet of miracles.
329. What you feel you will attract.
330. I am empowered to live my highest purpose.
331. I am qualified to live the life I want.
332. The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.
333. It’s time to demand the life, love, and happiness that you deserved all along.
334. Gratitude builds fortitude.
335. The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.
336. If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.
337. You’ll never be “ready,” start anyway.
338. Your only limit is your mind.
339. The best is yet to come.
340. She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.
341. Confidence comes in the doing. Take action.
342. There is nothing you cannot be, do, or have.
343. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.
344. The key to manifesting your desires is to be in the now.
345. You are worthy of massive abundance and success.
346. Her intuition was her favorite superpower.
347. Self-love will heal you.
348. Self-love will empower you, restore you, and open up new worlds within you and all around you.
349. Self-love is the key to your mental, spiritual, and emotional health.
350. You’re the only one that gets to decide your worth.
351. I honor my boundaries.
352. My body does not define me.
353. I am important.
354. I love myself as I am at this moment without condition, without reason.
355. Remember who you are.
356. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
357. When you love yourself, you glow from the inside.
358. You don’t have to be good enough for people to love. Be good enough for yourself, for you to love you.
359. Sometimes your soulmate is yourself.
360. You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.
361. I am mine, before I am anyone else’s.
362. Be the love you never received.
Affirmations of Self Love
To get rid of negative thoughts, practice these positive affirmations day and night. You will start to notice a boost in your confidence and overall mood. These positive self love affirmations will become a healthy habit that changes your subconscious mind to feel unconditional love for yourself.
Remember that no one should have the right to determine your self worth. The only approval should come from yourself. Your best interest lies within yourself as work to trade your low levels of self-esteem for high self-esteem.
You will feel a higher sense of pride in yourself as you complete your daily tasks more effectively using self-affirmations. Turn your bad day into the best way possible with positive statements for true happiness.
That’s the scoop on self love manifestation affirmations!
For the scoop on more, visit these: