If you’re looking for some inspirational quotes to help receive a bigger donation for your fundraising campaign, this article is for you. Below we have listed the 500 best inspirational quotes for donation, fundraising quotes, and just overall inspiring quotes.
These quotes are meant to inspire those out there to be good samaritans and think more of the less fortunate when it comes time to respond to those donation request letters.
When running an active charity it is not always easy to find people willing to donate to your cause, there are some necessary things out there that you can use to boost your campaign.
These inspirational charity quotes are here to promote good actions and to help those out there see that a good deed goes a long way.
Inspirational Quotes For Donations
1. “How wonderful it is that nobody needed to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”― Anne Frank
In this quote Anne Frank is trying to say how amazing it is that you don’t have to wait to change the world, it can be changed at any second.
2. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Here Winston Churchhill is saying that what you get is how you make a living, the money you make is what establishes your wellbeing. But by what you give others and how you treat those around you is what shapes and creates your life.
3. “We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.”~ Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi is saying in this quote that if we want to see real change in the world we must first look at ourselves and change our tendencies.
4. “Life is an echo, what you send out comes back.”
This quote is comparing life to an echo. When you yell something you’ll hear it out in the distance, just like if you do good you’ll be able to see it happen. Whatever energy is being sent out, is coming back to you. Hopefully, it’s good energy.
5. “The best thing about giving of ourselves is that what we get is always better than what we give. The reaction is greater than the action.” ~ Orison Swett Marden
These inspirational quotes for donation are saying how the feeling of giving can be better than the actual action of doing so. Being able to see the impact you have made is something that will lift you up.
6. “Charity isn’t about pity, it is about love.”- Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa is a saying here that we don’t need to pity those who need charity, but rather to love them.
7. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.”- Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou is trying to explain here that you cannot always just be receiving, you must be able to give back too.
8. “The best way to make a difference in the world is to start by making a difference in your own life” – Julia Louis-Dreyfus
This quote is explaining that working on your own life and personal nature is one of the most crucial steps in creating change.
9. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Mohammed Ali
Mohammed Ali is comparing Earth here to an apartment. He is saying that the way you are paying for your place here on Earth is by doing good and serving others.
10. “What do you have to lose?”
You have nothing to lose by being a good person. Literally nothing.
11. “Don’t forget those who have helped you”
In times where you have needed help, remember who was by your side. Then be there for them.
12. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” Charles Dickens
Charles Dickens said this quote to show those who feel as if they really can do nothing to benefit others that they can. He is saying here that as long as you’re lightening someone’s burden you are never useless.
13. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
These inspirational quotes for donations are saying that it is never too soon to act with kindness, but you could miss an opportunity if you sit and wait.
14. “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”― Kahlil Gibran
This quote is explaining that having a kind heart is not a weakness but it is a pure sign of strength
15. “It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.” Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein is saying in this quote that if you are going to take, you must also give. If you cannot give more, you must at least give the amount of what was received back into the world.
16. “By giving a little, you will help out a lot.”
This quote here is trying to show that even a little will go a long way.
17. “Change Lives. Change the World.”
If you can change a life you can change the world.
18. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”- Margaret Mead
Margaret Mead is saying here that is does not matter how big you or your organization are, you can change the world.
19. “The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams but in active charity and in willing service” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Henry Longfellow is explaining here that you are not a man because of what you see, but by what you do.
20. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; Only love can do that.”- Dr. Martin Luther King
Dr. Martin Luther King said this very inspiring quote that explains you cannot get out of the dark with more dark. Only light and love will save you.
21. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
Helen Keller said here to always be happy with what you have, but do not give up.
22. “The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” – Helen Keller
Being unselfish and putting others’ happiness in line with yours will bring more happiness back around for you.
23. “Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others.” Helen Keller
Helen Keller is saying here how life is most exciting when you are living and helping others at the same time.
24. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller
This quote is saying that having someone alone in your worst times is better than being alone when it is all good.
25. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”― Helen Keller
Helen Keller says here that even though the world has its bad times, the only way to get out is by overcoming them.
26. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love”- Mother Teresa
This quote is saying we don’t do great things, we have great love.
27. The purpose of life is not to be happy but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all – Leo Rosten
Leo Rosten is saying here that life’s true purpose is not just being happy, but to make sure you have made a difference. That you have done something that matters.
28. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ralph Waldo Emerson says here that life’s purpose is to be of use. To do something to change the world and that will measure your life.
29. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,”― Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations
Amit Ray is saying here that it doesn’t matter how long you are here for or what you get in that time. It is about how your radiate energy and what you give to change the lives of others that matters.
30. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
Mother Thersa is saying here that we can give and give but if we don’t love it, it takes away from the aspect. Inspirational quotes for donation are very Inspiring.
31. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention” – Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde says that no matter how small the act you do is, it is better than just thinking it.
32. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t, it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.”—Oprah Winfrey
This quote is saying that you don’t just give once then you’re done forever. Giving is a forever thing.
33. “Forget what you can get and see what you can give.”
This quote is saying to stop thinking about what you are going to be receiving in life and think more about how you can change a life.
34. “The roses, the lovely notes, the dining and dancing are all welcome and splendid. But when the Godiva is gone, the gift of real love is having someone who’ll go the distance with you. Someone who, when the wedding day limo breaks down, is willing to share”—Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey is saying here that you could have the nicest of nice things, but what really matters is real love.
35. “When you give up on life, never give up on yourself, because there is so much for you to keep on giving”—Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey is saying to never give up on yourself because you will always have something to give. These inspirational quotes for donations are saying that there is always room to give.
36. “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. “John Wesley
This quote is saying that give all that you can as long as you can. It is the best you can do.
37. “What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other.” George Eliot
This quote is asking for what our reasoning is for being here on Earth is if not to help one another.
38. “Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. “ George Eliot
Being blessed is the exchange of love.
39. “I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
This quote by Abraham Lincoln is saying that he doesn’t care about your faith or religion, but from what good comes out of it.
40. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln in this quote is saying he is going to use all the light he has to live up to his potential, whatever that may be.
41. “Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln is saying here that your character will always be bigger and better than your reputation, even if you can’t see it.
42. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Here Abraham Lincoln is comparing his religion to just being a good person, that is just as simple as that.
43. “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela here is saying that it is up to us to change the world.
44. “Everyone can be great because everyone can serve.” -Martin Luther King, Jr
This quote is saying if you are able to do any act of service, you are able to be great.
45. “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
Here, Martin Luther King, Jr is saying that it is up to the self how one will decide to live.
46. “No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” –Calvin Coolidge
This quote is saying you will never be rewarded for what you get but for what you give.
47. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ― Pablo Picasso
Pablo Piccasso is saying here that your goal in life is to find what you love, the true meaning is to see what you can give.
48. “You get more joy out of the giving to others, and should put a good deal of thought into the happiness you are able to give.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
Elenao Roosevelt is saying here that the most joy you will feel is when you give. Inspirational quotes for donations can be both inspiring and telling.
49. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
This quote is explaining to stay in the present and be grateful for the day you have.
50. “There never has been security. No man has ever known what he would meet around the next corner; if life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt is saying here you never know what is next, you can’t predict the future.
51. “Human resources are the most valuable assets the world has. They are all needed desperately.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
This quote is saying that humans are the most valuable things we have. What we can give is in the value of the world.
52. “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” – Edmund Burke
It is a mistake to sit around and do nothing because you think you can only do a little. A little is a lot.
53. “Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.”- Henry Ward Beecher
Every good deed you do will make you a better person and bring you closer to heaven.
54. “As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled.” Victor Hugo
By giving away things that you have, your heart will fill from the change you are impacting.
55. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
This means this too shall pass, whatever struggle you are in will come to an end.
56. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved — loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Victor Hugo
Love is the cause for the greatest happiness one can feel in life.
57. “Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.” -Horace Mann
Horace Mann is saying here that by doing nothing for others, you bring yourself down.
58. “The highest service we can perform for others is to help them help themselves.” — Horace Mann
The most honorable and best service one can give it to help someone.
59. “Lend a helping hand when you can”
If you are able to lend a hand, help. Inspirational quotes for donations let people know that you can always help
60. “When you need a helping hand, look inside you before anywhere else!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan.
This quote is saying that before you ask for help, look at what you can do for yourself first.
61. “Helping others isn’t a chore; it is one of the greatest gifts there is.” – Liya Kebede.
Giving charity is not a job or a chore, it’s something beautiful and should be seen as a gift.
62. “Every good act is charity. A man’s true wealth hereafter is the good that he does in this world to his fellows.” -Moliere
What makes a true man is one who gives.
63. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not” – Dr. Seuss
If there are no people out there who care, nothing will get better.
64. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama.
Dalai Lama is saying here the purpose of life is to give and help but if you are incapable of doing those things, to just make sure you’re doing no bad.
65. “Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference has never tried to fall asleep with a mosquito in the room”- The Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama is saying here that you are never too small to make a difference.
66. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome
St. Jerome is saying here to get better and better and better basically till you cannot anymore.
67. “Challenge the system”
Don’t be scared to challenge the ways of the world. Be strong, stand tall.
68. “Feel the good that comes from being good”
Accept the feeling that comes with doing good deeds, it’ll drive you to do more good.
69. “Let’s help the needy”
Help those in need, it’s important.
70. “You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.”-Robert Louis Stevenson
This quote is saying that giving is what builds up your love. However, you don’t need to love to give.
71. “Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well..”-Robert Louis Stevenson
Here this quote is trying to say that even if you were given the worst deal, it matters how you use it.
72. “Actions speak louder than words! Give today.”
This quote is saying that you can say you’re going to give as much as you want, it only matters when you actually do it.
73. “Breathing life into the future.”
Here this quote is trying to say as you go through your day stay focused on building your future.
74. “A happy man or woman is a better thing to find than a five-pound note. He or she is a radiating focus of goodwill; and their entrance into a room is as though another candle had been lighted.” Robert Louis Stevenson
This quote is saying that finding someone to light up your life with you is better than being a rich man with no one.
75. “In charity, there is no excess.” -Francis Bacon
In charity, there is never too much you can give.
76. “It doesn’t even have to involve a lot of time; it involves a lot of heart”
If you give your full heart to something, it does not matter how much time you have to give.
77. “Defer not charities till death; for certainly, if a man weigh it rightly, he that doth so is rather liberal of another man’s than of his own.”-Francis Bacon
78. “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”- William James.
William James is saying here that your life will end at some point, but to do something so great in life that it’ll be carried on past your lifetime.
79. “Act as if what you do makes a difference, it does” – William James
What you do will make a difference, even if you don’t believe it. When you act, believe in yourself.
80. “Where charity keeps pace with gain, industry is blessed.”– William Penn.
William Penn is saying here that charity is blessed the more it gains.
81. “A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.” – Jonathan Swift
This quote is explaining that having the goal of being wealthy and looking for gain is okay, as long as it does not take up your love.
82. “Bounty always receives part of its value from the manner in which it is bestowed.”– Samuel Johnson
83. “In necessary things, unity; in doubtful things, liberty; in all things, charity.”
In all things that occur in life, always charity should be there.
84. “Serving our timeless mission.”
The mission of bettering the world is forever.
85. “The Strength of a People. The Power of Community.”
It takes one person to do a good thing. The power of all those little things from people can make a community.
86. “He who waits to do a great deal of good at once will never do anything.” -Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson is saying here a man that is all talk of doing one great act, will never amount to it.
87. “The vicious count their years; virtuous, their acts.” -Samuel Johnson
This quote is saying selfish people are counting what they have while the selfless are measuring what they have done for giving.
88. “Fundraising is the gentle art of teaching the joy of giving.” – Hank Rosso
This quote by Hank Rosso is saying that the best act of teaching joy and giving is by fundraising.
89. “Gentleness, self-sacrifice, and generosity are the exclusive possession of no one race or religion.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Race and religion don’t have a determination on how great of a person you can be, that it is up to the self.
90. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Believing in yourself is half of what you need, acting is the other half.
91. “No amount of charity in spending such fortunes can compensate in any way for the misconduct in acquiring them.”― Theodore Roosevelt
92. “Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance. There is patience and humility, there is neither anger nor vexation. Where there is poverty and joy, there is neither greed nor avarice. Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.” -St. Francis of Assisi
St. Francis of Assisi is saying here that wherever there are good things present, there is no room for the bad.
93. “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”― St. Francis Of Assisi, The Little Flowers of St. Francis of Assisi
This quote is explaining that no matter how dark it gets, there will always be a light.
94. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”― St. Francis Of Assisi
Here this quote is saying to start small and work your way up.
95. “For it is in giving that we receive.” ― St. Francis of Assisi
St. Francis of Assisi is saying here that we will not receive without first giving.
96. “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”- John Bunyan.
This quote is saying that you really haven’t experienced true living if you haven’t yet put someone before yourself.
97. “Dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.”― John Bunyan
There is good that comes from the darkness, it brings growth.
98. “Charity sees the need, not the cause”- German Proverb
This quote by a German Proverb is showing how the charity is not always about the cause, but the need for help.
99. “Charity is the root of all good works.” -Saint Augustine
From all good things comes charity. Charity is the base of all good things.
100. “While we do our good works let us not forget that the real solution lies in a world in which charity will have become unnecessary.” -Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe is saying here that while charity is a good thing, imagine a day where it is no longer needed. That’s what we should strive for while we do good.
101. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit”- Nelson Henderson
Nelson Henderson is saying that the purpose of life is taking action for things that are greater and bigger than the self.
102. “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” – Nelson Mandela
The true meaning behind life is what difference we have made in our time where, how we have bettered the world, and whose lives we have changed.
103. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Loving what you do is the best way to excel in what you want.
104. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” -Elbert Hubbard
Elbert Hubbard is saying here that the amount you give is the amount of love you will retain back.
105. “Little children are our hope for humanity, their youthfulness keeps us going”
The youth see the world in a different light, they see the good that can be done not the evil that already surrounds them.
106. “It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life that no person can sincerely try to help another without helping themselves.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ralph Waldo Emerson is saying here that seeing someone help another with no gain for themselves is truly one of the most beautiful things in life.
107. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.”- Ben Carson
This quote is saying that the things we get in life will only give us so much happiness, but the act of giving will give us all the happiness we want.
108. “There could be no definition of a successful life that does not include service to others” – George W. Bush
Success is measured in what we serve, without that, there is no success.
109. “The highest use of capital goods can change countless lives”
With the highest and wealthiest areas we have, we can create the most change.
110. “Life doesn’t offers charity, it offers chance.”― Amit Kalantri
This quote is explaining that charity is equivalent to chance, the act of receiving is a chance to grow.
111. “An act of charity by the citizens questions the worthiness of the government.” ― Amit Kalantri
Amit Kalantri is saying here that if citizens with nothing can cause this much change, why is the government not doing it.
112. “When one gives, two get happy.”― Amit Kalantri
This quote is so cute! When one gives, two are happy. Love that.
113. “Capability can handle challenges, it doesn’t accept charity”― Amit Kalantri
Amit Kalantri is trying to show here that we are capable of more than we see.
114. “A kind gesture can simply change someone’s day”
They always say a smile goes a long way. Give a compliment, it’ll change someone’s whole day.
115. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
Steve Marboli said this quote to show that doing something kind can help with an internal wound.
116. “A kind gesture always goes a long way”
Even the smallest gesture you can give can travel the distance it needs to make someone’s day.
117. “If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.” -Robert South
Robert South is saying here that what measures the make of a man is by what he gives, more than by what he does.
118. You may feel like a drop in the bucket. But every drop counts!
This quote is saying you may not feel like much, but every act you do counts towards something.
119. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr is saying in this quote that the main time it matters where a man stands is in times of need when needs to be brave enough to speak up.
120. “Courage is knowing what not to fear”.- Plato
Plato is saying here that the greatest courage one has is in knowing what to not be afraid of.
121. “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”- Plato
Plato is saying here that a good person will not need to be told to do any wrong, the bad will find a way to still do it.
122. “Act as what you do makes a difference. It does.”
No matter what your act is, if it is a good one, believe that it will make a difference.
123. “The measure of a man is not how great his faith is, but how great his love is. We must not let government programs disconnect our souls from each other.”- J. C. Watts
J.C. Watts is saying here that the love of a man is what makes the man.
124. “The measure of a man is what he does with power.”- Plato
Plato says here that what a man does with his power is what will make him.
125. “Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”
If every single person did one act of good every day, we would be unstoppable.
126. “Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.”– John D. Rockefeller.
John D. Rockefeller is saying here that Charity can become dangerous if one begins to rely solely on it. But to those who use it to grow, it can change the system.
127. “Can you imagine,” I whispered to Janine, “what our kids could do there?”- Mitch Albom
This quote is a very sweet one by Mitch Albom, he is imagining what good the kids could do in this world.
128. “No one has ever become poor from giving”- Mary Angelou
To those who have enough to give, you will lose nothing assisting those in need.
129. “It is because the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect. That death doesn’t just take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed.”-Mitch Albom
Mitch Albom is saying in this quote that we are all connected, changing one life can change all our lives.
130. “Love is different, it is when you are as concerned about someone else’s situation as you are about your own.”-Mitch Albom
Love is a beautiful thing. Mitch Albom is explaining here that when you love someone you care more about their situation than your own.
131. “Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see” -Mark Twain
Kindness is something that is universally heard and seen, where there is an act of kindness you can’t miss.
132. “Together we can make a Difference.”
Each one of us can make a change, all together we can have a large impact on the world.
133. “You can make a difference, so why don’t you?”
This quote is questioning those who do nothing for others. You can, so why not?
134. “Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain
By doing the right thing people will be left baffled, some inspired and some astonished.
135. “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”-Mark Twain
It doesn’t matter how big or small you are. Your bravery and determination to give is what will drive you.
136. “Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.”- Swami Vivekananda.
This quote is saying that if you can help, do it. And if you cannot, do the smallest thing you can and bless them well.
137. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
In doing good for others, our own world lightens.
138. “Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others”- Elbert Hubbard
Elbert Hubbard is saying that we all know this truth, the best way to grow is to help another grow.
139. “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give”
It costs nothing to be kind! You have nothing to lose.
140. “A little change makes all the difference.”
A small change can make the biggest impact.
141. “Do a good deed, give to those in need.”
Cute little rhyme here. Do good to those who need it.
142. “For your giving ways, we give you praise.”
In giving you will always receive love back.
143. “Help today because tomorrow you may be the one who needs helping!”
You never know what tomorrow will hold, create good karma for yourself by helping while you can.
144. “Every act of kindness is charity”
Whether you’re smiling at a passing neighbor or giving 3 million dollars to a foundation, it’s all still charity.
145. “Life is not accumulation, it is about contribution” – Steven Covey
Life is not measured by how much you can get but by how much you can give, that’s what matters.
146. “You look out there and there’s people that, their day changed because of your contribution to it”- Brad Paisley
It’s hard to realize it sometimes but your contribution to someone could be the reason their day was made.
147. “Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. found the most important question to ask. What are you doing for others? This pressing question really makes you ponder.
148. “Giving is the greatest act of grace”
Giving to those in need is the greatest blessing you could give.
149. “The happiest people in life are the givers not the getters”
The people who feel the most happiness in life are the ones who are not just accumulating things, but giving them away.
150. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one”- Mother Theresa
This quote here is showing that you can make a change by doing just what you are able to, it’s okay to not change the lives of 100 at a time, start with one.
151. “Be the change you want to see in the world”- Mahatma Gandhi
If you want to see a better world, act for the world you want.
152. “The best charity is that which is done in secret” – Imam Ali
Imam Ali is saying here that those who do not want to be praised for the aid, are doing their best.
153. “When you have more than you need build a longer table, not a higher fence”
This quote is saying that if you have more than enough, welcome more to you, don’t block it out.
154. “Throw kindness around like confetti”
Kindness party!! Throw it around till you run out.
155. “A mans true wealth is the good he does in this world”
What makes a man is by what he does to benefit others and the world.
156. “Charity brings to life again those who are spiritually dead”
This quote is showing that by doing good deeds, it can bring you back to life.
157. “The best among you are those who bring the greatest benefits to many others”
The best people who you will find yourself around are those who do good for others.
158. “Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world”
This quote is explaining that the best makeup of the world is from good deeds.
159. “ Kindness is being a breath of fresh air to someone who feels like they’re suffocating”
Her kindness is being referred to as a revitalizing breath that could save someone from their suffering.
160. “We, the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks what’s in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense.” – Barack Obama
This quote from Barack Obama is saying that as people, all together, we need to think less about ourselves and more for others.
161. “Kindness in words creates confidence. In thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love” – Lao Tzu
Kindness is the makeup of all good things.
162. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – Maya Angelou
When we are kind and giving all around, we all end off happy.
163. “Love loving others”
Feel the good in spreading love.
164. “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.” – Henry David Thoreau
Henry David Thoreau is saying here that we cannot just only be a good person, it must be used for something.
165. “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts us above ourselves.” – Mrs. Lydia Maria Child
The effort we give to help and aid others’ happiness, lifts us.
166. “Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible.” – Norman Vincent Peale
The more joy you give out, the more joy will enter the world.
167.”Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
Dalia Lama is saying here how happiness is built from the self.
168. “The world offers you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness”- Pope Benedict XVI
You only live once, do what you can to be good.
170. “Food for thought”
This quote is a saying for suggesting that something was said that is up for serious consideration. Say things to challenge those to give.
171. “Lend a hand, give a can”
Lovely little rhyme for a food drive here! Give your cans to the drives, they need them!
This quote is used to inspire those to not live in comfort but to live in excellence. Excelling in what challenges you.
172. “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that”
If you are able, do it. If everyone makes one person happy everyday the world would be a better place.
173. “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart”- Elizabeth Andrew
Volunteers are used to hearing people say if they had more time they would help. Elizabeth Andrew is saying here that it doesn’t matter how much time you have, just how much you are willing to sacrifice.
174. “Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already”
Don’t tear people down, build them up.
175. “My goal is to live life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared” – Mary Kay Ash
Mary Kay Ash is saying here that if she is going to be remembered for something, it’s going to be from doing good.
176. “Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear”
Hope is the thing that’ll keep us moving, it will overpower the fear.
177. Leave your mark on this world by giving a donation.
Changing the world and your path is as easy as giving a dollar.
178. “Strong people don’t put others down…they lift them up”- Michael P. Watson
A real strong person will never tear another person down, they will help them get to their same level of strength.
179. “Life can be so much more peaceful than we make it. It’s often just a matter of deciding what matters”- Dean Jackson
Dean Jackson says here that our life has so much more potential for peace, but people forget the things that matter to get us there.
180. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone” – Hans F. Hansen
Join in for the crowd of change!! You won’t be sorry, it’s better than standing alone.
181. “Giving to those in need will bring more joy than money could ever buy.” Dave Ramsey
Happiness comes from giving, not spending. You know what they say, “Money doesn’t buy happiness”
182. “Happiness can be the result, not of spending more money on oneself, but rather of giving money away to others.” Christian Smith
Chirstian Smith is saying here that giving money away to others results in higher levels of happiness as it makes you feel good to help others.
183. “When thinking of fundraising, it’s important to remember the i’s stand for innovation and inspiration, not impossible.”
Many people think fundraising is an impossible task, it requires a lot of work. This quote is here as a reminder that, it is not impossible.
184. “As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.” – Paul Shane Spear
Paul Shane Spear has a perfectly worded saying here, changing the world of one person is all it takes.
185. “Maybe we feel good when we help others because some small part within us remembers and connects to the knowing that we are all one.”- Akiroq Brost.
Akriroq Brost is coming up with reasoning here for why we feel good when we do good things and it makes perfect sense. That connection that comes from helping one really makes you realize we are all human.
186. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”― John Holmes
The best workout you can do!
187. “A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.”― Jack London
Jack London has created a great example of what charity really is here with this quote. Its the act of giving to those in need when you are in need too.
188. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”― Shannon Alder
This quote is saying you want to be remembered in people’s hearts for doing food, not for bringing people down.
189. “The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”― Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi is trying to explain here that you can pray and pray all you would like, it is the action that will do the work.
190. “We only have what we give.”― Isabel Allende
All we have is what we give, that is what makes us.
191. “Put others first”
Putting others first is one of the simplest acts of charity one could do, take a second to think about another before yourself.
192. “Donate towards a happier tomorrow.”
Every donation goes a long way, it can change what tomorrow holds.
193. “Tiny deed, big outcome”
No matter how small the deed is, do it. It will have a big outcome.
194. “Give, but give until it hurts.”― Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa is saying here, give it all you have, until there is nothing left to give.
195. “If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.”― Warren Buffett
Don’t be lucky alone in that one percent, bring the other 99 percent up with you.
196. “Charity, if you have the means, is a personal choice, but charity which is expected or compelled is simply a polite word for slavery.”― Terry Goodkind
Terry Goodkind is trying to say here that you should give because you want to, not because you are forced to.
197. “The greatest gift you can ever give is yourself.”― Michel Templet
This quote is saying that if you are utterly your human self, it is the greatest gift you have to share.
198. “If you have two shirts in your closet, one belongs to you and the other to the man with no shirt.”― St. Ambrose
This is one simple act of kindness, if you have more than needed, share with the man who needs more.
199. “Success follows those who champion a cause greater than themselves.”― George Alexiou
George Alexiou is saying here that success is measured in how hard one works for a cause that is bigger than them.
200. “The purpose of any charity is simply to turn people’s mirrors into windows. An outward view of the world’s needs are vast in comparison to an inward one.”― Shannon L. Alder
This quote is used to show the purpose of charity, so the person in need does not have to keep looking back at the same picture, but at one that has opportunities.
201. “Charity is to be measured, not by what one has given away, but by what one has left.”― Fulton J. Sheen
Charity is not only appreciated by how much is given but by how much the giver gave.
202. “Get in the holiday mood; donate some food.”
A catchy little holiday slogan here! Donate for the holidays, it’s so important.
203. “Eat local; Give local”
Local businesses deserve all the charity they can get. When you go out, go local.
204. “Make a difference”
Simple as that, make a difference. Big or small, make a difference.
205. “Be willing to give, but only when you aren’t expecting anything in return.”― Criss Jami
Criss Jami is saying here with this quote that giving really only matters when you’re doing it out of selflessness, not wanting anything back.
206. “It’s hard to make things right for everyone. But if everybody helped just one person, lots of people would get helped.”― Linwood Barclay
If you think about it, if everyone helped one person, no one would need help anymore.
207. “You often say, “I would give, but only to the deserving.” the trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture. They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.”― Kahlil Gibran
Kahlil Gibran is saying here that not only the deserving deserve to be given things, even those who don’t always deserve it should be helped.
208. “God gave you two hands one belongs to you and the other to your fellow man.”― Auliq Ice
Auliq Ice is saying here that one hand is for you and the other is a helping hand.
209. “Lets Rock Cancer’s World”― Benny Bellamacina
Here is a charity quote from a cancer fundraiser.
210. “Stars shine even for those who refuse to look up.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
Even for those stuck in the dark, look around for the stars lighting up for you.
211. “The greatest lesson you might ever learn in this life is this: It is not about you.”― Shannon L. Alder
It’s not about you, it’s about everyone. The world is more than just you.
212. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.”- Robert Louis Stevenson
Judge each day by what will come from it, and look for the good and the future.
213. “What weighs us down is not gravity! A little force of kindness can decelerate depravity.”― Igbinovia Ixrael Lee
Kindness can break corruption, be strong.
214. “Mother Teresa did not become famous by caring just about herself”― Manuel Corazzari
Mother Teresa is one of the wisest people when it comes to giving, she clearly had a caring soul.
215. “Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace.”― Mother Teresa
This quote from Mother Teresa is her trying to get those to insist more on just being good.
216. “No voice is too soft when that voice speaks for others.”― Janna Cachola
If your voice is speaking up for someone else, it is not too soft.
217. “Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someones”
This quote is saying that every new day is a chance to do something good.
218. “That’s it. Love makes us all strong.”E.A.
Love makes us stronger, not weaker.
219. “All you need is love”
Love, it’s all you need.
220. “Give your best to the world and the best will come back to you”
When you give your best, you receive your best.
221. “There are these amazing little seeds called compassion. You should grow some.”-Richelle E. Goodrich
Richelle E. Goodrich is comparing compassion to seeds with this quote. Richelle is trying to say to grow your compassion
222. “Those who are happiest are those who do things for others”
The happiest feeling you can have is from helping another person.
223. “True giving from the heart is an expression of love.”
Giving is the purest expression of love. Show you care.
224. “Give love”
Give love to everyone! The ones you know and the ones you don’t know!
225. “Share your happiness”
Happiness is better to share than feeling alone.
226. “To give is to grow”
This quote accurately says exactly what comes from giving, growth
227. “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give.”-Jan Grace
No one has nothing to give, give the most you can and feel the joy.
228. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Enthusiasm will give you that drive for greatness.
229. “Give until you have nothing left to give”
Give it your all.
230. “Lend me your eyes I can change what you see”
Change someone’s perspective.
231. “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you. Always be kinder than necessary.”- Germany Kent
Kindness is an around-the-world kind of thing, be kind to everyone, always.
232. “Always help someone, you may be the only someone who does”
Help those in need, don’t wait for someone to help them for you.
233. “Make generosity part of your growth”
This quote is great. Make it part of your daily routine!
234. “Always give back in someway”
If you can in anyway possible, give back.
235. “Always be thoughtful of others”
Consider other people, you never know their stories.
236. “Good karma is the best karma”
No bad karma here please!
237. “The greatest sin is to do nothing because you can only do a little” – Edmund Burke
Edmund Burke is saying here it is worse to nothing than the smallest act.
238. “When you get, give”
It’s like a cycle, give and get.
239. “When you learn, teach”
Share your knowledge.
240. “It’s not how much you give, it’s how much you love giving”
This quote is trying to explain that you should be enjoying to give, not doing it out of force.
241. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours”
Make it your dream to help people achieve their dreams, then you really will achieve yours.
242. “The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyways”
Do good without the expectation of being remembered for it, do it anyways.
243. “Be a giver”
That is a good thing to be known for, to be a giver.
244. “Don’t let anyone stand alone”
Stand by someone, you may be all they have.
245. “Love on the wallflowers”
This quote means to show love to the people who glue themselves to the wall, don’t let them stand alone.
246. “Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way”
The best two characteristics you can have/
247. “You don’t need a reason to help people”
The only reason to help people is to help people.
248. “Generosity is love in action”
Always share your generosity.
249. “If you have more than you need, bless someone who has less”
Some people have more than enough, to give to those longing for that feeling.
250. “Generosity is the best investment”
It costs nothing to be generous, what do you have to lose?
251. “Give without remembering, receive without forgetting”
This quote is saying that when you are given things always to remember and be grateful, and when you give to forget it,
252. “Treat others the way you want to be treated”
You want to be treated with love, so give out your love.
253. “Treat people with kindness”
Always treat people with kindness, they deserve it.
254. “When she stood she stood tall”
If you’re going to stand, stand all the way up.
255. “We ride when we lift others”
When we lift other people, it lifts us too.
256. “Your greatness is not what you have but in what you give”
This quote explains your greatness with how much you do for others.
257. “Give the world the best you have”
The world deserves nothing less than your best.
258. “Never underestimate the difference you are capable of making”
You are capable of anything, remember that.
259. “To move forward you have to give back”
Give back, take a step forward. Repeat.
260. “Give back”
Give back. That’s it. These inspirational quotes for donations are inspiring and straight to the point.
261. “Aspire to be a giver”
Make it your daily affirmation, be a giver.
262. “It’s better to donate than accumulating”
Don’t become a hoarder, give what you don’t need away.
263. “The act of giving will transform you”
By giving, you have the chance to become a better person yourself.
Giving is better than taking.
265. “Be known for your kindness and grace”
Two great qualities to be known for. Kindness and grave.
266. “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like somebody”
Never make someone feel alone, notice those who need someone by their side.
267. “Be the one to make everyone feel as if they belong”
Make everyone around you feel like that is where they are supposed to be.
268. “Contribute more than you criticize”
If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
269. “Someone always has it worse than you”
Remember on your harvest days that someone out there is struggling too, maybe worse than you.
270. “Giving is free”
Unless you’re donating money, then it’s not. Still worth it though.
271. “It costs nothing to be a good person”
This actually costs nothing, totally free. Try it.
272. “Have a kind heart, fierce mind, and free spirit”
Use this to drive you in power for change in the world.
273. “Power comes to those determined to love”
This quote is here to show that power will find a way to those who use love to drive them.
274. “People need kindness more than your opinion”
Sometimes, it’s better to say nothing at all.
275. “There’s bravery in a soft soul”
Bravery stems from a soft soul, not a hard heart.
276. “You will never regret being kind”
Literally never, you will regret being rude though.
277. “You’re never too important to be nice to people”
You could be the most famous person in the world, still, be nice to the little man with nothing.
278. “Support anyone and everyone”
Even if you don’t agree, support them.
279. “It’s one earth, one home, there are no sides here”
We all live here, we all work here, we are one.
280. “We all make up this planet whether we like it or not, so let’s make it a good one”
This quote shows how we may all have our disagreements but we all live in the same place so let’s agree on making Earth a great place.
281. “Leave a light on for those behind you”
Don’t leave those being you in the dark. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that there are people out there that need you to show them the way.
282. “See the light, be the light”
After you find the light, keep carrying it for someone else.
283. “No act of kindness is ever wasted”
Even if it’s not appreciated, an act of kindness will never go to waste.
284. “A person is a person no matter how big or how small”
Treat everyone as equals.
285. “Make someone smile every day, but do not forget you are someone too”
Making someone smile will make you smile.
286. “Support local”
Local businesses need love, share their business and support them.
287. “It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become”
Look at the possibilities that can stem from something, not at what it is now.
288. “A tree falls the way it leans. Be careful which way you lean.” – The Lorax
The wise Mr. Lorax, lean the right way.
289. “My hand can only reach so far, together we can reach much further”
Don’t work alone, two is better than one.
290. “I’m starting to think this world is just a place for us to learn that we need each other more than we would like to admit”
This is a great quote, we all need each other. It should not be something we are afraid to admit.
291. “Everyone suffers some injustice in life, and what better motivation than to help others not suffer in the same way.” – Bella Thorne
We all live here, and we all experience hardships together. Find a way out of it together.
292. “I think when you work really hard and you help others, God helps you get what you want.” – Gina Rodriguez
This quote from Gina Rodriguez is saying how when you give good, you get good.
293. “With wealth, one is in a position of responsibility. You must try to help others. It is as simple as that.“– Arpad Busson
Arpad Busson is saying with this quote that the wealthy have a great expectation from them, help people. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that there is enough wealth to go around
294. “You’re a Super Hero to a Child in Need.”
Being a superhero to a kid, is a great role to have.
295. “Show them they matter”
Give people that feeling, the sense of being.
296. “Save their future”
Give someone the chance for a good future.
297. “Help for happiness”
This quote is showing how helping can cause happiness.
298. “If you are blessed, or lucky enough, to be doing well, you should help others.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
If you have any ability to help someone, do it. Some people can’t.
299. “To me, there are saints every day. They stand up and help others and live for others and do things for others.” – Theodore Melfi
Theodore Melfi is saying with this quote that he sees saints everywhere, those who do good for others.
300. “Helping the life of one can help a community”
Changing one life can change a thousand.
301. “It takes a village”
One person can make a change, a village can change the world. Find a team to work with.
302. “When you help others, your life flourishes”
You will feel immense happiness that comes from helping another.
303. “You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.” — Leymah Gbowee
This quote from Leymah Gbowee is trying to say that you want to leave a lasting mark where you make a change.
304. “Stop waiting start doing”
No time to wait, work towards a better world.
305. “There is immense time to do immense good”
You can do the most change with all the good you have in you, work everyday for it.
306. “We can be unstoppable”
All together, we can change the world.
307. “If you’re waiting for a sign, this is it”
Here it is, this is the sign. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that if you see a sign do it, there’s nothing more rewarding than helping others.
308. “The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”- Robert Green Ingersoll
This quote from Robert Green Ingersoll means that those who put their hands to work rather than just together are the ones who make the most change.
309. “Actions speak louder than words”
Let your actions be the loudest thing about you.
310. “Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day.”– Sally Koch.
Sally Koch is saying here that you don’t always get the change to make a huge change all at once, but a small act everyday makes all the difference.
311. “One donation at a time”
That’s all it takes, one donation at a time to make a change.
312. “Stand tall and strong for what you believe in”
Those who stand tall and don’t give up on what they believe in, they are the ones who make the most change.
313. “I am going to give from every corner of my soul.”- Mike Dolan.
Mike Dolans touching quote here, to give from every corner of your soul. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that we can always give to others.
314. “To fold the hands in prayer is well, to open them in charity is better.”- Unknown.
After you pray, open your hands to share the good, and donate.
315. “I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”- Jana Stanfield
This quote from Jana Stanfield is perfectly accurate. You cannot fix all the bad in the world, but you can give all the good you have.
316. “If we always helped one another, no one would need luck.”- Sophocles
If everyone lent a hand to those who needed it, we would not have to give as much anymore.
317. “You never know when a helping hand will change another person’s entire life.” ~ Zig Ziglar
You can change the life of someone and not even realize it, lend a hand.
318. “The only way you can serve God is by serving other people.” ~ Rick Warren”
Act out, do something to serve, it will please god.
319. “In times of tragedies, our duty is to lend a helping hand to those in grief and thus light lamps of kindness and compassion.” ~ Mata Amritanandamayi
Mata Amritanandamayi said this to elaborate on what our duty in life is, which is to help others.
320. “Cynicism is just an excuse for not helping.” ~ Marianne Williamson
This quote by Marianne Williamson is saying that acting with only self-interest is just an excuse to not help others.
321. “A smile goes a long way”
Your smile could save someone’s day.
322. “If you’re in trouble, or hurt or need – go to the poor people. They’re the only ones that’ll help – the only ones.” ~ John Steinbeck
John Steinbeck is saying with this quote that in his experience the less fortunate are known to be more willing to help, they will be there for you.
323. “Your Contribution. many Solutions”
When you give your effort and contribution, you can make a change.
324. “Give more out of life”
You will get more out of life with the more you give.
325. “Enjoy the act of Charity”
Don’t just do good because you have to, enjoy the act of giving to others.
326. “If we can, we should help, for it’s our duty as humans to help others, and donate to a good cause.”
If you are able to help someone, you should. Simple as that.
327. “Be good, do good”
Do good, be good. Be good, do good.
328. “When we really see each other, we want to help each other.” ~ Amanda Palmer
When we take the time to understand someone and really see them, it will drive you to help some.
329. “Be a ray of hope”
Shine a ray of light to those surrounding you. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us to be the ray of hope for others.
330. “Inspire others to be good”
This quote is a great one, while doing good shows others how to be good you can inspire them to do the same.
331. “The child needs a helping hand or he’ll grow up to be an angry young man someday.” ~ Elvis Presley
In the wise words of Elvis Presley, raise your child or the children around you with a hand.
332. “Giving does not only precede receiving; it is the reason for it. It is in giving that we receive.” – Israelmore Ayivor
Israelmore Ayivor is saying here that giving precedes receiving for a reason.
333. “It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.”- Joan Marques
Shoot for the thrill of giving.
334. “Charity improves the world”
Let’s use charity to change the world.
335. “Charity is important”
Yes, yes it is. Charity is everything.
336. “Charity inspires hope”
Hope is the main gift of charity.
337. “Contribution is key”
Contribution is key to supporting a cause, don’t be all talk.
338. “Life’s what you make it”
Make your life worth something.
339. “Follow a mission”
Follow a cause that deserves recognition.
340. “The small charity that comes from the heart is better than the great charity that comes from the head”-Ivan Panin
Give from your heart, always.
341. “Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference”
Giving and making it mean something is giving.
342. “You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”-Kahlil Gibran
This quote is very good at showing when you give away your own personal belongings it gives away a part of you, which is really giving.
343. “Give cheerfully and freely. It is the energy behind the giving that matters, so do not give grudgingly. The law of cause and effect guarantees that you shall receive plenty for what you give.”-David Cameron Gikandi
David Cameron Gikandi is explaining with this quote that when you give and have good intent behind it, you shall receive.
344. “Donors don’t give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe.”-G.T. Smith
G.T. Smith is saying here with this quote that you can invest in things that you believe in more than just to an organization.
345. “Money doesn’t buy happiness”
Money doesn’t buy happiness, see if giving is what makes you happy. This inspirational quote for donations is saying even though money can’t buy happiness it can still make someone’s day and help them out.
346. “It starts with you”
Change can start with you, start to change.
347. “Charity is a state of the heart”
Giving to charity is a place that your heart is in.
348. “The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it.” – William James
Spend your life doing things that will continue on past you.
349. “Work hard and stay humble”
Gain your worth and strength but don’t forget we are all the same at the end of the day.
350. “In a world you can be anything, be kind”
This quote is saying to choose to be kind in this world.
351. “Giving and kindness is so gangster”
So gangster. Nothing more gangster than sharing your kindness.
352. “Kindness is free, sprinkle it all around”
Sprinkle that kindness everywhere, give it to everyone!
353. “Kill em with kindness”
Best way to kill them, only with being too kind.
354. “Give your heart and soul”
And nothing less, give it your love.
355. “Work from the heart out”
Always start at the heart and work your way from there.
356. “Be kind, even the ones who don’t deserve it deserve it”
Being kind to someone who doesn’t deserve it could change the person into someone who does deserve it.
357. “A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.” —Joseph Joubert
Joseph Joubert is saying here that a big piece of being a kind person has something to do with being kind to those who don’t deserve it.
358. “You never know what someone is going through”
Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
359. “See the power of charity”
Charity has such a strong power, it can change the world. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that we need to see how powerful charity is to understand why it’s important.
360. “Share and send smiles.”
Always share your smiles!
361. “Give today for tomorrow”
What you give today will benefit you tomorrow. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that if we give today it could help someone tomorrow.
362. “Leave no footprints behind”
Walk with a clean foot, meaning to not leave trash behind.
363. “Together, let’s help each other.”
Work together to help each other.
364. “Every person matters.”
No one is less than another, we all matter.
365. “Change is coming, be a part of it.”
Be a part of the change that is happening.
366. “The future depends on you.”
The future is what you make it.
367. “Rise up”
Rise up for things that are right!
368. “The sun is rising”
With every rising sun there is a new chance to do good. On a beautiful day this inspirational quote for donations reminds us to get up and start our day by giving to others.
369. “Your old is their new.”
Old and new is better than than nothing, donate.
370. “We are all the same, at the end of the day”
Rich or poor, we are all human.
371. “Let them know they matter.”
That’s one of the best things we can do for another, let them know their worth.
372. “Be generous in all.”
If you are to do anything, be generous in all.
373. “Any donation has the possibility to save a life”
Any donation, big or small, can do the trick.
374. “For those in need”
Always a motive, for those in need.
375. “Be the voice for those who have none”
Speak loud and tall, stand for those who need someone by their side.
376. “Don’t turn away, give today”
Don’t back down, give what you can.
377. “You can change the game”
You can be the game changer.
378. “Pave the way, today”
Start to make the path for those scared to, people will follow behind.
379. “The grass is greener on the other side”
Don’t give up, find the greener grass.
380. “Be the miracle”
Every person has the ability to be a miracle.
381. “If you call yourself Save the Whales, every once in a while you have to save a whale.” – Tom Ahern
Don’t just preach it, do it!
382. “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift” – Pierre Corneille
Pierre Corneille is saying here that it is more enjoyable to give than to receive the gift. This inspirational quote for donations is a reminder that giving is worth more than the gift.
383. “Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?”
A great question to be asking yourself. Be a part of the solution.
384. “An insightful man ought to have cash in his mind, yet not in his heart.”
Money on your mind is a good thing, but keep that heart a giver.
385. “Fundraising is the delicate specialty of showing the delight of giving.”
This quote puts the purpose of fundraising beautifully, it shows the pleasure of giving.
386. “Kindness is beautiful”
Kindness is the best look.
387. “Reality is gorgeous”
It’s a hard picture to make beautiful sometimes, but with all the good out there it is beautiful.
388. “Go out into the world and do great until it is excessively great on the planet.”
Too much good is the best good, make the world great.
389. “Do good until there is no more good left to do”
Would love to see that day! Keep doing good!
390. “By giving a little you will assist a lot”
Giving anything you can will change the game. This inspirational quote for donations is a reminder that by giving eve a little you can make someone’s day.
391. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness”-Esther Hicks
The greatest gift you can share is your happiness, not many people share that.
392. “The funny thing about the heart is a soft heart is a strong heart, and a hard heart is a weak heart.”-Criss Jam
In this quote Criss Jam is saying how a strong heart should be seen as a hard but really a soft heart is a strong one.
393. “Choose wisely where you love”
Give your love, but to those who won’t walk all over you.
394. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”-Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins is saying in this quote that true fulfillment comes from being selfless.
395. “My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way.”-Scott Eastwood
Scott Eastwood had a very wise mother. Leave a good mark on the world.
396. “Be selfless”
Simple as that, be selfless.
397. “Real living is living for others.”- Bruce Lee
Living for others could be all the living one experiences, give that charity.
398. “Make people feel loved today”
Love is the best charity to give, let someone know their worth.
399. “Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved.”- Thomas Merton.
True love is pure and selfless, you only want the good for that person.
400. “Love is selfless. The key is giving up yourself.”- Zac Hanson.
Zac Hanson is explaining here how to love selflessly.
401. “Hold out your hand to anyone willing to grab it”
This quote is saying to give your helping hand to anyone who will accept it.
402. “You never know what tomorrow holds for you, do good today to ensure the good is out there”
Make sure you leave a mark of goodness on the world, don’t wait.
403. “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.”- James Keller.
By lighting one candle, you can light hundreds. Light up people like we can candles.
404. “Be the needle in a haystack”
Be different, be unique. Stand for something special.
405. “You were born to make a change”
You’re here for a reason, figure out what that reason is.
406. “Make Earth great again”
Earth deserves the best first. By giving to others you are helping out the world and this inspirational quote for donations does just that.
407. “You are able to do so much more than you think”
Humans can do so much more than they realize, we can do much more than we think we are capable of .
408. “A penny goes a long way”
You never know what a penny could do for someone.
409. “For your kindness, I’m in debt to you. For your selflessness, my admiration.” – Natalie Merchant.
Natalie Merchant is saying here that for kindness you owe back, but the selflessness is an inspiring act.
410. “Help people without reason”
You don’t need a reason to help someone, help because you can.
411. “It’s when you’re acting selflessly that you are at your bravest.” Veronica Roth
Being selfless is a scary thing, you’re letting yourself become second to aid another first.
412. “Selfless giving doesn’t mean you let people walk all over you.” Frederick Lenz
Frederick Lenz is clarifying the act of being selfless. It doesn’t mean to let people walk all over you, but just to not think of yourself first.
413. “Day after day, ordinary people become heroes through extraordinary and selfless actions.” Sylvia Mathews Burwell
A small action could change a life, you could be someone’s hero.
414. “Treat everyday as if it is your last”
How would you spend your last day, would you do any good? This inspirational quote for donations is a reminder that tomorrow is not promised so make today great.
415. “I believe He wants us to love others so much that we go to extremes to help them.”-Francis Chan
Francis Chan is saying here that he believes going to the extreme to help someone shows true love.
416. “Pay it forward so it goes on forever”
Paying it forward is a beautiful act of kindness. Do something to continue the cycle.
417. “A dollar could change a life”
A dollar can go a long way, and it could be nothing for you to give away.
418. “Whats little for you is everything for someone else”
What could mean nothing to you could be someone else’s hopes and wishes, appreciate it all.
419. “The greatest heroes in life are those that never give up on someone. They stick it out and make it work, sacrifice things in their life, in order to help others grow. They give up what they want because someone needs it more and they work hard and overcome adversity.”-Shannon L. Alder
Shannon L. Adler is speaking about those who give up ultimate sacrifices to help those in need, without wavering.
420. “What goes around comes around”
Ever heard of karma? Do good, and good will find you.
421. “There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.”-Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato said this quote to show that to be remembered is to do good.
422. “You only get one life, use it to do good”
Do good, only good! This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that we only get one life we should use it for good.
423. “If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us?”-Buddha
Buddah is speaking facts here, how can you expect anything if you never gave first.
424. “The only reason to look down at someone is if you’re helping them up”
This is a beautiful quote, never look down at anyone. Unless you are helping them up.
425. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.”-Princess Diana
Princess Diana says here that when you give without expectation, that can be the reward.
426. “Play your role in the constructive cause.”
Everyone has a role in a cause for good, find your place.
427. “Giving speaks louder than speech.”
Actions speak louder than words. Don’t just say, do. This inspirational quote for donations reminds us that giving speakers louder than anything else.
428. “Society will do better when you start donating.”
When you start donating your time and money to your society, things will change.
429. “Your contribution is indispensable for society’s progress.”
This quote is saying that the way society will grow is from the contributions you give to it.
430. “You can never spread too much love”
You’ll never run out of love, it’s an endless thing.
431. “Give the love you long for”
Give the love out that you wish you had, it will change the love you receive.
432. “Creating awareness in them of how much their society needs their donation.”
Raising awareness can be the resolution to many charities. When people are informed they help.
433. “Awareness is a donation”
Awareness is key, that is a donation to me.
434. “Accelerate the cure”
Using charity to raise awareness, it can accelerate the cure to many situations.
435. “May your only judgment be to be too good”
Only see the best, don’t judge those who you do not know.
436. “Share your warmth”
Those with a soft warm heart have so much to share, keep sharing that love.
437. “Feed Their Minds, Feed Their Tomorrows.”
You can help someone be better tomorrow by touching them today.
438. “Good will”
Good will comes from donating at Goodwill
439. “Find the light in all that you touch”
Bring out the good in all you do. This inspirational quote for donations is telling us that no matter what you do or give your light will shine bright on it.
440. “People that trust wholly to others’ charity, and without industry of their own, will always be poor.” – William J. Temple
William J. Temple is trying to say here that people who always rely on charity will not build their independence, they need to grow from it.
441. “Giving is a year round thing”
Giving is a 24/7 thing, no days off!
442. “Your trash, my treasure”
What you may not need anymore could be what someone has been longing for, donate.
443. “Extend A Helping Hand; Give Hope.”
Give out help to those who need, be a helping hand.
444, “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” -Margaret Mead
All you have to change the world are people who care, that is all you need.
445. “Lead someone to greatness”
Guide someone on the path to a great life, help them excel.
446. “Don’t be rude! Donate some food!”
Instead of throwing the food out that you don’t need anymore, donate it!
447. “Be remembered for the good you did”
This quote is showing that if you do good, it’ll be the thing you are remembered most by.
448. “Your extra is enough”
Your extra is everything, it’s more than what most can do.
449. “Together we can make the world a better place”
This quote is great because if we did all work together on our one common connection, it would be the best place ever.
450. “We need each other more than we’d like to believe”
In this world we have too many altering opinions, we need each other and we forget that.
451. “Treat your environment with care”
We have to love our environment, it deserves the utmost care. Treat the environment with nothing but love and kindness.
452. “Battle against injustice”
The one thing we all must come together for is injustice, stand tall and work together.
453. “You could be the leader for someone behind you”
You could be paving someone’s path, leave the road light for them.
454. “Don’t block anyone’s sunshine”
Let everyone’s rays around you shine, even if it blocks some of your own.
455. “Love actually is all around”
If you look around you’ll see it, love is all around. Spread some.
456. “Let’s make a better world”
Together we can change the world, lets do it.
457. “The world is ours for the taking!”
To those who are ready for change, the world is yours.
458. “Use your power for good and only good”
This quote is for those who use their power for anything other than greatness, you have a gift use it to promote goodness.
459. “Do the best you can, and that’s the best you can do”
The best that you can is more than enough.
460. “Don’t wait to give, just do it”
Don’t spend time thinking about what you want to do and how much you want to give, just do it before you talk yourself out of it.
461. “Make everyone happy”
This quote is the best, just do it. Make everyone happy, no bad energy.
462. “One smile at a time”
One smile at a time, it sounds silly but that’s all it takes to make someone happy.
463. “Never back down”
Show your bravery, that is better than giving up.
464. “Stand tall for the little guys, they need you”
Those with a voice and platform should be standing for those with no power. Support those who are hardly seen.
465. “You will never fail by trying to go any form of good”
If you do any good at all, even just a smile, you already have passed.
466. “Your gift will make someone happy”
Anything you could be willing to give would make a receiver happy.
467. “Your time is enough”
Giving as little as your time can be enough to make an impact.
468. “Your dedication can be all the change they need”
Your drive and power can be the strongest thing about you, that’s all you need to create a movement.
469. “Be the change with just spare change”
This quote is showing that you can create change, with even just loose change.
470. “Quantity does not matter, giving does.”
It does not matter how much or how little you give, what matters is that you did.
471. “It takes a village”
One person can create change, a village can change the world.
472. “We are one.”
Whether we are happy about it or not, everyone on Earth is one.
473. “All for one and one for all”
We are all together in this, let’s give it all we can.
474. “Be part of a breakthrough”
You have the ability to be a part of something bigger than yourself. The small deed you do could be something revolutionary.
475. “It’s more than just help”
It’s never just help, it’s a change.
476. “Clean up your society”
This quote is referring to the world as a whole, who we are together. Let’s clean us up and get stronger together.
477. “Pick up your trash”
The environment is the one thing we share, let’s keep it clean together.
478. “Save the sea turtles”
We all love the sea turtles, lessen your use of plastic, save a life.
479. “When you contribute to a charity, you contribute towards a better tomorrow.”
By giving today, you have the ability to create change for the future.
480. “The glass is always half full”
This quote is for those who need more optimism, the glass is ALWAYS half full.
481. “It never hurts to lose a few extra bucks by donating for good cause.”
You will never lose anything by donating to somewhere that matters.
482. “Make a contribution, and bring smiles to a few faces.”
A smile can change a day, that is a big contribution.
483. “We never think lightly of those who walk with us on our uphill days.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
The ones who stay by your side through it all, they are the ones who matter.
484. “Helping others carries its own rewards, the first of which is a return to humanity.”― Richard Paul Evans
Helping others does come with rewards, but the reward of receiving good graces.
485. “Charity ain’t giving people what you wants to give, it’s giving people what they need to get.”― Terry Pratchett
Terry Pratchett is saying here that charity is not always about giving away the things you don’t need, but by focusing on what they need.
486. “Give something to society, and take back the good wishes.”
Giving something good to the world will bring more good your way.
487. “Get your hands dirty”
Don’t just sit around while the others do the hard work. Get your hands dirty!
488. “Keep going, even when the going gets tough.”
Don’t give up, it’s not worth it. You have more to give.
489. “Don’t be funny, give me your money.”
Funny slogan idea here! Cute little rhyme going on.
490. “One big family”
That’s Earth, one big family. Let’s make it a happy one.
491. “Rise up, stand tall, don’t back down”
This should be your attitude going into any charity, or any act of giving.
492. “Be the change”
If you want to see change, so be it.
493. “Give more than you take”
Give a lot, take a little.
494. “What are we here for, if not to make a change”
Literally nothing, we are here to do good.
495. “Earth, we are in this together”
Yes we are! We love you forever Earth. An environmentally friendly fundraiser quote.
496. “The real road of compassion, that is, giving, helping, assistance and community service, is a road that can be set and declared as your life’s purpose”- Byron Pulsifer
This quote from Bryon Pulsifer is him saying that giving helping and assisting is what really can drive you in life.
497. “Take the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is definitely important in living an optimistic life.”
When you take the time to care about others, it’ll bring more optimism and hope in your life.
498. “There is more happiness in giving than in receiving.”
You feel much more happiness in life when you give more than when you ask for and receive more.
499. “Your belief is great that someone else should benefit,
From a deed well done.
With this I can see how great you have been,
To always be helping someone.-” Julie Hebert
A cute little poem here by Julie Hebert about always trying to help someone from your good deeds.
500. “The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed.”
A saying we all should live by, is help others get to where they need and you will get further yourself.
Here are 500 Inspirational Giving Quotes For Charity Fundraising to help you raise money or awareness in your upcoming fundraisers or charity events.
All of these quotes are meant to inspire you to give your strength, kindness, and love to those around you and your environment.
Get the scoop on more like this:
- 500 Mother and Son Quotes for Inspiration
- The Best Self Love And Confidence Building Quotes To Inspire Women
- 5555 Angel Number Meaning Love And Symbolism
- 500 Short Inspirational Quotes For Tattoo Ideas