For the perfect day, start your Sunday off with quotes and blessings, it’s the little things that can make for a good day or week. These quotes and Sunday blessings will help set and manifest a positive tone for the rest of the week.
There is nothing better than starting a lovely Sunday morning with vibes that radiate positivity. Sunday is a great opportunity to reset your mindset for the week.
Inspirational Sunday Blessings
Sunday can be the best day of the week to refresh and plan for the coming week ahead. Here’s the scoop on inspirational good morning Sunday blessings!
1. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
Take a moment each morning to be thankful.
2. “The morning breeze has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
Wake up early, take time to yourself, and prepare for the day.
3. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today matters most.” – Unknown
Focus on the day that is ahead of you. Each morning you are starting fresh.
4. “I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home…. I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.” – Nancie J. Carmody.
Life isn’t perfect and it goes by fast, so enjoy the smaller things in life.
5. “Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are thankful for, you will be amazed at the never ending list of good things you are blessed with.” – Unknown
Don’t forget to be grateful for what you have.
6. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
Be thankful for the past, focus on the now, and prepare for tomorrow.
7. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
Don’t blink because you might miss something great when opportunities come about.
8. “If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.” – Steve Maraboli
In order to be happy in your life, it is important to be grateful for what you have.
9. “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Don’t take what you have for granite.
10. “Gratitude opens the door to…the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open yourself up to more relationships, more money, more opportunities, more happiness, more joy.” –Deepak Chopra
When you are optimistic everything becomes an opportunity.
11. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
It is important to be thankful and think about the blessings of the last week.
12. “A new day brings new strength and new thoughts.” – Unknown
The start of a new day can bring new possibilities. Be optimistic in this world.
13. “Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.” – William Feather
Cheerfulness can come off annoying, but it leads to an optimistic mindset.
14. “Every morning is a clean slate. It’s up to you to make it a great day. Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”-Unknown
Look at every morning as a fresh start.
15. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
Don’t forget to enjoy your life.
16. “Today’s troubles are tomorrow’s treasures. So, if you don’t mind the trouble, come on in and make yourself at home.” – Unknown
Don’t let your troubles of the day ruin your day, take them as a lesson.
17. “Take a deep breath and start again. Every day is a new beginning.” – Unknown
Know that everything will be alright.
18. “When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be unhappy. I choose happy. It’s just that simple. If you want to be unhappy, no one in the world can make you happy. You’re the one who has to do it.”- George Burns
Wake up and choose happy, it can make a huge difference.
19. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t let anyone ruin your day. It is your day, you have control.
20. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” – Steve Jobs
Don’t be afraid to change things up, your life is too short.
21. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Accept whatever is given to you, it is on you to make it a positive or negative experience.
22. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
Don’t forget to put yourself first.
23. “We can always start again.” – Unknown
Fear can hold people back, don’t let it hold you back.
24. “A happy day begins with a grateful heart. I am thankful for what I am today but I also remember the hard times that made me who I am. Be grateful for the good and the bad because both have shaped you into the person you are today.”- Unknown
Take a moment and reflect on what you have in life.
25. “The more thankful I am, the more happiness I seem to have.” – Willie Nelson
Willie Nelson says the more thankful he is the more happiness that is brought into his life.
26. “Positive people are grateful people. And grateful people tend to be happy people.” – Zig Ziglar
Gratitude can bring positivity into your life.
27. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack Canfield
To be fulfilled in life it is important to look at what you have and be grateful for all of the good.
28. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”- Marcel Prou
Be thankful for the people that are in your life and the ones you come across that bring joy and peace into your life.
29. “Fun day today. I get to do what I love with people I love.”- Unknown
To enjoy your life do what you love with the people you love.
30. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
If you are currently in a bad situation do not let that stop you from all the possibilities for you out there.
31. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
Always look on the bright side, because you never know what can happen.
32.”If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
People and things should not be defining how happy you are in life.
33. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Don’t stop, keep going.
34. “The only Limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Stress can and will get the best of you, do not limit yourself.
35. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”- Maya Angelou
Life throws a lot of obstacles at us, but we can not let them stop us.
36. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”- Aristotle
There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. Now is not the time to give up.
37. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”- Will Rogers
Today is a new start, focus on that.
38. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
What you thought was impossible yesterday, might be possible today.
39. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.”- Ernest Hemingway
Ernest Hemingway encourages you just to trust with this Sunday blessings quotes.
40. “I am not a failure because I have failed, I am a failure because I have given up.” – Denis Waitley
Everyone fails, do not give up because you have failed.
41. “When you stand up to be counted tell the world this is my voice”-Shane Koyczan
Let your voice be heard.
42. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”-John D. Rockefeller
Never settle, keep going.
43. “I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful.” – Michael Jordan
Through failure, you can become successful.
44. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.”- Unknown
If you do not try then how will you ever know?
45. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.”- Dalai Lama
A good reminder is everything happens for a reason,
46. “You are not your mistakes, you are not your failures, you are not the opinion of others. You are the one and only you. Own it.” – Unknown
Be who you are meant to be and own it.
47. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.”- Kobe Bryant
Trust yourself, you do not want anyone else winning what is meant to be yours.
48. “Each morning sees some task begin, each evening sees it close Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
49. “A dream is only a dream until you decide to make it real.” – Harry Styles
Nothing will happen if you do not act on it.
50. “If you’re happy doing what you’re doing, then nobody can tell you you’re not successful.” – Harry Styles
If you enjoy what you are doing, it should not matter what anyone else thinks.
51. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E. Frankl
It is your life, take control of it.
52. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
Get out of your comfort zone and have no limits.
53. “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”- Ronald Reagan
You can’t do everything in life, so don’t get too stressed out.
54. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
This is one of the best Sunday quotes as it reminds us that, we alone cannot change the entire world, but we can sure make a difference.
55. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
Inspirational quotes like this make a huge difference, as they can just simply remind us of the power we hold.
56. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
There are many possible ways, one can improve themselves and this is just a reminder of one. The impact goals and dreams have on us is huge.
57. “Wishing you a very Happy Sunday. May this day bring joy, love, and peace in your life.” – Unknown
Good morning Sunday messages, like this one will sure make someone’s day.
58. “Sending you lots of love and good vibes on this beautiful Sunday. Wishing you a day full of happiness.” – Unknown
Happy Sunday wishes are always fun to send and receive from people.
59. “May Sunday be a day of rest and relaxation for you. Wishing you all the best.” – Unknown
Send this to someone on a blessed Sunday morning as a reminder to take time and relax before the work week starts.
60. “Wishing you a wonderful day full of blessings. May today be a day of joy and happiness.” – Unknown
Sunday morning blessings are always wonderful to receive and are such a nice act of kindness.
61. “May your day be filled with all the things that bring you happiness. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.” – Unknown
Make Sunday the best day of your week or someone else’s with a blessing like this.
62. “Wishing you a Happy Sunday. May this day be as special and amazing as you are.” – Unknown
Sending a message like this to someone on a Sunday might make it the best day of the week for them.
63. “Hoping your day is as delightful as you are. Wishing you a very Happy Sunday.” – Unknown
Sending happy Sunday wishes to someone might turn their whole world or future week around.
64. “It’s a beautiful day, so let’s make it a beautiful life. Wishing you all the best on this wonderful Sunday.” – Unknown
Sunday afternoons and Sunday evenings are meant for relaxing and enjoying time with friends and family, so do so.
65. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy. Wishing you a Happy Sunday.” – Unknown
It is Sunday, take time to yourself.
66. “Wishing you a blessed Sunday. May today be full of all the things that bring joy to your life.” – Unknown
Sunday is known as the Lord’s day. On this day spend time with him, your friends, and family.
67. “May you have a good morning. May you look forward to what the day brings. May you have friends surround you and family to love you.”
This is another great Sunday blessing option to send to your loved ones.
68. “Beautiful smiles, joyful laughter, and endless happiness. That’s what I wish for you today.” – Unknown
Make Sunday someone’s best day of the week by sending them a sweet little message like this.
69. “A good morning is when you rise with a smile on your face, love in your heart, and happiness in your soul.” – Unknown
This is a great good morning reminder.
70. “May God bless you and fill your heart with joy.” – Unknown
This is a great morning blessing to send or read to yourself.
71. “A day of rest and relaxation. Wishing you all the best.” – Unknown
A lovely reminder to take this day to relax and rest to prepare for the week ahead.
72. “Today is a new day, so make it a great one.” – Unknown
If yesterday was a terrible day, do not let that ruin the present. It is a great opportunity to start over.
73. “A new beginning. A new day. A new you.” – Unknown
Let the start of a new day be the start of a new you. If you are struggling on finding a fresh start, let a new day be the perfect chance for you to start fresh.
74. “Today is a special day because it’s the start of a new week.” – Unknown
Even though it is the start of a new week, let the blessings of the last week carry over.
75. “Beautiful day + positive attitude = happiness.” – Unknown
If you enjoy the day and have a positive day about it, a lot of happiness can come from it.
76. “A beautiful morning begins with a beautiful mindset.” – Unknown
Wake up with a good mindset to start off the day well.
77. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.” – Unknown
Life can get rough, but you can find something good everyday.
78. “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.” – Unknown
Manifest a great day.
79. “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.” – Unknown
Don’t let a bad day get you down.
80. “Today will be a great day. I can feel it.” – Unknown
Be positive about the day ahead of you and it will end up being.
81. “No matter how hard life gets, never give up on your dreams.” – Unknown
Dreams are dreams for a reason and this is just a reminder not to give up on them.
82. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall.” – Unknown
Keep your head up and towards the light.
83. “If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”- Julia Child
As Julia Child says if you are doing something that you love to do there is no doubt, you won’t be successful.
84. “If you want something, go get it. Period.” – Will Smith
You can’t wait for things to come to you.
85. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
Do not second guess things, just a reminder to go for it.
86. “So be a mirror reflecting yourself back, and remembering the times when you thought all of this was too hard and that you’d never make it through. Remember the times you could have pressed quit – but you hit continue.” -Shane Koyczan
Many times you could have quit in life, but you didn’t, you kept going.
87. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Similar to what other successful people have said, Steve Jobs also believes you must love what you do.
88. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
If you are doing what you love, then the work comes easy for you.
89. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
Limits will hold you back, have no limits because there are none.
90. “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
Get started on your journey to success.
91. “If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
Be grateful for what you do have in life and do your best with that.
92. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” – Colossians 3:23
Put your heart in what you do.
93. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
Life throws a bunch of unexpected things your way, but don’t let that stop you from reaching your destination.
94. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” -Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn is saying to take control of your life. Don’t let someone else control your life.
95. “A fresh start. A new page. A new chapter. In life, it’s never too late to start something new.” – Unknown
Life is short, but there is always enough time to always do something you love.
96. “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” -Aurora Mahoney
Be excited for what is to come your way.
97. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” -Elaine Welteroth
Embrace who you are.
98. “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
Don’t let your age be a limit.
99. “Without a dream, we are just animals. With a dream, we are something more.” – Unknown
Dreaming gives us something to look forward to in life.
100. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
Be so successful that people envy you.
101. “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure to give Him first place in your life.” – Colossians 3:23
Spend time with the Lord on this lovely Sunday.
102. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Unknown
Nothing is going to happen if you stay within your comfort zone.
103. “Experience life in all possible ways — good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” – Osho
How can you learn from life, if you aren’t experiencing it?
104. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
You must have fun in life to enjoy it.
105. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” – Jimi Hendrix
You are the only one living your life, so live your life for you.
106. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
Life is full of mistakes and that’s ok, but don’t live with regrets.
107. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
Don’t forget to slow down and live your life.
108. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Stop putting things off, the time is always now.
109. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
Don’t miss out on life, just go for it.
110. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown
Stop worrying so much.
111. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
Power is saying, life goes fast, so watch out and take action.
112. “So much happiness is waiting for you.” – Unknown
Look at the positives in life.
113. “The whole day was a delight, from start to finish.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
This could be used to manifest a great Sunday.
114. “Thank you for being part of my life.” – Unknown
If you wanna say good morning friends on a lovely Sunday, this would be the perfect little message to send.
115. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Why wait to see what other people do, when you have the power within you to make change.
116. “Start with one step, just one. And then take the next one and keep going that way.” – Unknown
If you are afraid to begin, just take it step by step. Take it as slow as you need.
117. “A nice cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.” – Unknown
It is important to take time and spend time with not only your family but your friends too.
118. “Our lives are brief but full of purpose.” – Unknown
Everyone has a purpose here on Earth, some just find there’s out later in life.
119. “A good book is an adventure shared between writer and reader.” – Unknown
In order to have stories, you must live to create those stories.
120. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
Everyone is on your team, don’t think otherwise.
121. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
Learn from your mistakes and move on.
122. “Good books, like good friends, are few and chosen; the more select, the more enjoyable.” – Louisa May Alcott
Keep your life private, everyone doesn’t need to know everything.
123. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” – Lewis Carroll
You just gotta start by choosing a path and you will always find your way.
124. “There is no greater happiness than to know that our efforts have been appreciated.” – Unknown
The feeling of being appreciated is such a wonderful feeling that can bring you so much happiness.
125. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
If you want people to show up for you, you must show up for them.
126. “This is a new week. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Unknown
Keep a positive mind and attitude, great things will come to you.
127. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is saying, in order to be happy in life, you must let go of your past.
128. “If you want something different, you have to do something different.” – Unknown
If something isn’t working out for you, then stop doing it, change it up.
129. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Unknown
Let go. Let go of the past, focus on the present.
130. “Be the reason someone smiles today.” – Unknown
If you are planning your whole week today this is a great quote to add to your planner or list. It is a great opportunity to do good and make a difference in someone else’s life.
131. “No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
Mistakes are unavoidable, so stop worrying about failing.
132. “A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.” – St. Francis of Assisi
It doesn’t take a lot to create happiness or change your life.
133. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
Focus on what you have in life because happiness is already right in front of you.
134. “A breath of prayer in the morning means a day of blessing sure; a breath of prayer in the evening means a night of rest secure.”-Frances Mckinnon Morton
Sunday evening gratitude will help prepare for the coming week.
135. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
That dream came to you for a reason…chase it.
136. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
The clock is going to keep going no matter what happens and so should you.
137. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt is saying you must believe in yourself.
138. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford is saying, you are completely capable of everything, don’t limit yourself.
139. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
It hurts you more when you don’t try than if you try and fail.
140. “If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
You don’t have to do big things to make a difference. All of the small things create change too.
141. “I think I can. I know I can.” – Muhammad Ali
Repeat this to yourself, every second of this day you need courage or a fabulous reminder, that you can.
142. “If your mind can conceive it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Arthur Ward
Your mind created the idea, so it is possible.
143. “I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with unexpected success in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
Success comes from action, start making advances in your life, to better it.
144. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.'” – Erma Bombeck
Men’s wealth is given to him by God. It is important not to waste the wealth and skills you have.
145. “Good morning, God bless you another day has been given. Appreciate that and help others too!”
Every great adventure starts with believing.
146. “Good moods and bad moods don’t last. If you wait it out, eventually you’ll get another chance.” – Andrew McMahon
Andrew McMahon’s quote reminds us all that nothing lasts forever.
147. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
Literally be happy, it is your life.
148. “Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t matter.” – Unknown
Focus on what matters to you in life, don’t waste your time.
149. “We’re not who we used to be.” – Harry Styles
This is a great reminder that the past does not define who you are in the present. All it matters is that you learned from your past.
150. “Only fake flowers are flawless.” – K. Tolnoe
Nothing in life is flawless, so stop focusing on your flaws.
151. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
Why try to be someone else, when you can be yourself.
152. “Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead. Walk beside me… just be my friend.” – Albert Camus
There is no need for competition, we are all on the same team.
153. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
We choose our friends. They would not have chosen you if they did not want you in their life.
154. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
Be that real friend and make sure you are surrounded by real friends.
155. “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” – Unknown
Be there for the people you love and they will be there for you.
156. “True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.” – Dave Tyson Gentry
Dave Tyson Gentry is essentially saying, why live in discomfort?
157. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
Surround yourself with amazing people that you love and support and the same people that do that for you.
158. “Lots of smiles begin with a frown.” – Dr. Seuss
Good can come from a bad situation, keep your eyes open.
159. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
Enjoy your life, have fun with your friends and family.
160. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
Life can get sad at times, but you get to experience amazing things.
161. “Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change. Life’s too short to be anything… but happy.” – Unknown
Stop holding on to things. It is good to let go, good to have fun, and good to be thankful.
162. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
Trust all you gotta do is trust.
163. “A clean heart is a free heart. A free heart can love. True love has no limits.” – Pope Francis
Love your life, love your people, and love what you do.
164. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. is saying that love is a powerful thing.
165. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
This world is full of judgment, maybe try showing someone love instead of judgment.
166. “I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself in. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” – Martha Washington
Unhappiness is just the definition of misery. Try to start looking at your situations as opportunities.
167. “When you look for the good in others, you discover the best in yourself.” – Unknown
It is important not to assume the worst in people.
168. “A favorite daydream of mine is that one day we’ll all be able to put aside our differences and live in peace and harmony. Maybe it’s just a dream, but I know it’s one worth fighting for.” – Unknown
We’re all human, we all make mistakes, and we are all just trying to make it in this world.
169. “The laughter of family and friends is like music to the soul.” – Unknown
Laughter is good for you, don’t forget to have fun in life.
170. “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” – Charles Kuralt
It is true money cannot buy happiness. Money can get you a lot of things, but the people you surround yourself with are what makes you happy.
171. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
A reminder to share your love and happiness in life with others.
172. “The sunshine today is worth more than the money in the bank.” – Unknown
Money won’t get you the happiness you deserve in life.
173. “If a new opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
Essentially, do not wait for the opportunities to come to you.
174. “A new path may lead to an open field, or it may lead to a forest. But if you don’t keep moving, you’ll never know what’s waiting for you just around the bend.” – Unknown
If you fail or hit a bump in the road, that isn’t a sign to stop. It is more of a sign to keep going.
175. “No matter how difficult things may seem, always remember that you are never alone. There is always someone who loves you and wants to help you through anything and everything.” – Unknown
Just a lovely reminder for your Sunday and everyday, that even if you feel alone, you are not. There are people out there willing to help you and support you.
176. “Better days are ahead. Don’t give up hope.” – Unknown
Maybe if today is not your day, there are more days to come and those will be your days.
177. “By the grace of God, I am what I am.” – 1 Corinthians 15:10
This is a good morning blessing, on this happy Sunday morning, that just reminds us all that God created us for a reason. We all have a purpose. We all are special in our own unique ways.
178. “God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If He asks you to put something down, it’s because He wants you to pick something better.” – Unknown
179. “This past week has been really tough, but I know that God has a plan for me and everything will work out in the end.” – Unknown
180. “I may not be where I want to be, but I am grateful for where I am right now.” – Unknown
181. “No matter how dark life may seem, there is always light somewhere. It may not be where you are, but if you keep looking, you will find it.” – Unknown
182. “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” – Unknown
183. “I know that God has a plan for me and I am excited to see what He has in store.” – Unknown
184. “A day of your life is worth more than a lifetime of anyone else’s.” – Unknown
185. “Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” – Natasha Bedingfield
186. “Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who try.” – Unknown
187. “Hard work pays off. Dreams come true. Bad times don’t last. But memories do.” – Unknown”
188. “There will be difficult times. But with faith and hope, we can get through anything.” – Unknown
189. “We may face difficult times, but we will get through them if we keep our faith.” – Unknown
190. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” – Elizabeth Bibesco
191. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.” – Khalil Gibran
192. “When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” – Unknown
193. “Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed. They can change a life.” – Unknown
194. “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu
195. “It is always the simple things that change our lives. The big things tend to just happen.” – Unknown
196. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest gesture.” – Unknown
197. “One kind word can change someone’s entire day.” – Unknown
198. “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change.” – Michael Jackson
199. “It is time to experience life in all its glory. It is time to take risks and follow your dreams.” – Unknown
200. “Family members are the people who matter most in our lives. They are the ones who love us unconditionally and make us feel at home.” – Unknown
201. “My family members are my everything. They are the ones who make me feel complete and whole.” – Unknown
202. “Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. They are the ones who understand us and accept us for who we are.” – Unknown
203. “A good start to the day is always important. It set the tone for the rest of the day and can make a difference in how we feel.” – Unknown
204. “I always try to start my day with a positive attitude and a smile on my face.” – Unknown
205. “An unmanageable today does not mean an unmanageable tomorrow. Take things one day at a time.” – Unknown
206. “A productive Sunday sets the tone for a productive week. Make it happen.” – Unknown
207. “No matter how busy your week gets, make sure to take some time out for yourself.” – Unknown
208. “Self-care is so important. We need to make sure to take care of ourselves physically, mentally, and emotionally.” – Unknown
209. “Rest and relaxation are so important. We need to make sure to take some time out for ourselves.” – Unknown
210. “Take some time for yourself today. You deserve it.” – Unknown
211. “The shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of today. Don’t live in the past, live in the present.” – Unknown
212. “The past is gone and we can’t change it. We can only learn from it and move on.” – Unknown
213. “A special day is a day to celebrate. Make it count.” – Unknown
214. “Today is a new day with new opportunities. Seize them!” – Unknown
215. “Make today count. Do something that makes you happy and feels meaningful.” – Unknown
216. “The goal of Sunday is to recharge for the week ahead. Make it happen.” – Unknown
217. “On a good Sunday morning, I like to enjoy a cup of coffee and some quality time with my family.” – Unknown
218. “My favorite thing about Sunday is that it’s a day to do whatever you want.” – Unknown
219. “I always try to spend my Sundays doing things that make me happy.” – Unknown
220. “I hope your Sunday is as beautiful as you are.” – Unknown
221. “How a happy today can lead to a happy tomorrow.” – Unknown
222. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
223. “A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.” – Proverb
224. “The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.” – Andre Maurois”
225. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” – T.S. Eliot
226. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”-Joseph Addison
227. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why we are alive.” – Unknown
228. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
229. “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rowland
230. “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.”-Sydney J. Harris
231. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
232. “Don’t feel guilty doing what is best for you.” – Unknown
233. “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
234. “Start your day with a smile and end it with champagne.” – Kate Moss
235. “Sunday funday, hope your day is as wonderful as you are!” – Unknown
236. “A prosperous Sunday to you! May this day bring you all the joy and happiness that you desire.” – Unknown
237. “On an awesome day like this, do something that makes you happy.” – Unknown
238. “Today is a special day where we get to celebrate life and all that it has to offer.” – Unknown
239. “On Lord’s day, enjoy the peace that comes from a day of rest and worship.” – Unknown
240. “On this blessed day, may your cup overflow with joy and happiness.” – Unknown
241. “Today is a blessed day to reflect on all the good things in our lives.” – Unknown
242. “This is a great Sunday morning to enjoy the simple things in life.” – Unknown
243. “May your day be filled with all the warmth and happiness that you deserve.” – Unknown
244. “The simple things in life are often the best things.” – Unknown
245. “May Lord bless you on this day and always.” – Unknown
246. “Stay close to people that feel like sunshine.” – Unknown
247. “On this special day, may you find all the happiness that you deserve.” – Unknown
248. “Be the energy you want to attract.” -Unknown
249. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” – Unknown
250. “If it’s out of your hands it deserves freedom from your mind too.” – Unknown
251. “Remember that once you dreamed of being where you are now.”- Unknown
252. “What we focus on magnifies.” – Unknown
253. “The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.” – Unknown
254. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
255. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Unknown
256. “Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.” – Unknown
257. “Begin even if you have no idea if it will work.”- Unknown
258. “And just like every other hard time, you’ll make it through this one too.”- Unknown
259. “You are not alone. I am here with you.”- Unknown
260. “Take a deep breath. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.” -Unknown
261. “Everything will happen when it’s supposed to happen and how it’s supposed to happen.” – Unknown
262. “Please remember that I am just a prayer away.” – Unknown
263. “You’re never alone. You are loved. You are important. You matter” -Unknown
264. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”- Unknown
265. “I’ll never give up on you. You’re worth every second of my time, every ounce of my energy, and every bit of my love.” – Unknown
266. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” -Unknown
267. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”- Rumi
268. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”- African proverb
269. “I’m working myself for myself by myself.” -Unknown
270. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
271. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”- Unknown
272. “The difference between who you are and who want to be is what you do.” – Unknown
273. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
274. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do. There are no limits on what you can be, do, or have in life.” – Brian Tracy
275. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.”- Unknown
276. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese Proverb
277. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.” – Unknown
278. “Set goals. Stay quiet about them. Smash the crap out of them. Clap for yourself. Repeat.” -Unknown
279. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
280. “If you get tired, learn too resent to quit.” – Unknown
281. “There is no such thing as a ‘self-made’ man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success.” – George Matthew Adams
282. “Your direction is more important than your speed.” – Unknown
283. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
284. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
285. “Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.” – Ryan Allis
286. “Will it be easy? Nope. Worth it? Absolutely.” -Unknown
287. “What’s meant to be will always find its way. Always trust your heart.”- Unknown
288. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”- William James
289. “Every morning, you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.”- Unknown
290. “Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.” – Unknown
291. “Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes they come when they are really needed.” – Unknown
292. “Don’t be afraid to start over. This time you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.” – Unknown
293. “Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be crazy. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy.” – Unknown
294. “Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what is left of you.” -Katie Reed
295. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Watley
296. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
297. “New week. New vibes. New goals.” – Unknown
298. “Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention.” – Unknown
299. “You gotta nourish to flourish.” – Unknown
300. “Two things you are in total control of in life are your attitude and your effort.”- Unknown
301. “Sunday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.”- Unknown
302. “A great attitude becomes a great mood, which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life.”- Mandy Hale
303. “God thinks you are good enough. Now it’s your turn, believe it.” – Unknown
304. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer’s always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
305. “Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, everything is possible.” – Mandy Hale
306. “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction match your destiny.” -Unknown
307. “One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else’s survival guide.” – Brene Brown
308. “Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself-what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.” – Warsan Shire
309. “I am learning everyday to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.” – Tracee Ellis Ross
310. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Delia
311. “You’ll be amazed at what you attract after you start believing in what you deserve.” – Unknown
312. “Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong.”- The Queen of Katwe (film)
313. “Fall in love with taking care of yourself, mind, body and spirit.” – Unknown
314. “Treat people with kindness.” – Harry Styles
315. “See rejection as redirection.” -Unknown
316. “The universe is going to give you the exact same lesson in different versions over again until you master it.” -Unknown
317. “Work on your mindset first and everything will sort itself out after.” – Unknown
318. “If you want something you never had, you have to be willing to do something you’ve never done.”- Unknown
319. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
320. “If it comes, let it. If it goes, let it.” -Alessandra Olanow
321. “May love and laughter light your days.” – Unknown
322. “Let your light shine.”- Unknown
323. “May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire.” – Unknown
324. “Do what most enable you, to fly and makes you glad to be alive.” – Hafiz
325. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” -James E. Faust
326. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” -Camille Pissarro
327. “I start counting when it’s darkest, the stars, and then the moon.” – Warsan Shire
328. “And still, after all this time, The sun never says to the earth, “You owe Me.” Look what happens with love like that. It lights the Whole Sky.” – Hafiz
329. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” -Galatians 6:9
330. “Be the light that guides others to the path of love and happiness.” -Unknown
331. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” -Marcus Aurelius
332. “In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself.” -Frantz Fanon
333. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” -Rumi
334. “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
335. “May the dreams you hold dearest, be those which come true. And the kindness you spread, keep returning to you.” – Unknown
336. “Good morning may the Lord, bless this Sunday morning. That it would be filled with laughter, joy, peace, and grace. Let it overflow in all you do today.” – Unknown
337. “Today I pray that the love of God will fill your heart and soul. That his joy would be your strength. And that his peace would rule in your life.” – Unknown
338. “Let this morning be a new beginning for you. Fill it with hope, joy, and laughter. Remove all doubts and fears. Start this day with a smile on your face and let positivity rule your day.” – Unknown
339. “As you wake up this morning, may the sunshine of God’s love surround you and fill you with hope for a wonderful day ahead.” – Unknown
340. “May the troubles of yesterday stay where they belong… in yesterday. As for today, let it be filled with the blessings of God’s love, joy, and grace.” – Unknown
341. “May your Sunday be blessed with the miracle of life, the warmth of love, and the light of grace.” – Unknown
342. “I hope your Sunday is as delightful as a big piece of chocolate cake with a tall glass of cold milk.” – Unknown
343. “May the Lord shower you today, with one blessing after another!” – Unknown
344. “May the grace of God cover you this Sunday. That this new week you would experience God’s blessing for you and your family.” – Unknown
345. “May Lord go before you this week and guide you in all you do.” – Unknown
346. “Let this Sunday be blessed by the King of Kings. That your heart would draw near to Jesus and the rest of the week would be filled with his presence of goodness.” – Unknown
347. “Let this Sunday morning be a Sunday to remember. One of abundance of blessings, favor, and grace.” – Unknown
348. “Where there is God, there is hope. Since God is always with us, there is always hope.” – Unknown
349. “I pray that this Sunday is a day of rest for your body and soul. That you would be rejuvenated and refreshed for the week ahead.” – Unknown
350. “May this Sunday be a day where you put all your worries aside and just focus on God’s goodness.” – Unknown
351. “Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart be courageous. wait for the Lord.” – Unknown
352. “The stars nodded, the ocean agreed, the flowers chorused, ‘bloom now–bloom free’–rise, again.” – Tess Guinery
353. “I always want to come from a place of hope as much as possible.”- Danielle Coke
354. “When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
355. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
356. “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Hausa proverb
357. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
358. “Don’t ever give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
359. “Keep your eyes lifted high upon the sun—and you’ll see the best light in everyone.” – Tess Guinery
360. “Blessed are the flexible, for they will not be bent out of shape.” – Unknown
361. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” – J.M. Power
362. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Harold McAlindon
363. “If you want peace about where you’re headed you don’t get there by worrying. You’ll get there by trusting, knowing that God will lead you right where you need to be.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
364. “No matter who comes and leaves your life, God is here to stay forever,” – Unknown
365. “Keep hope. God hears your prayers. Every single one of them.” -Unknown
366. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
367. “God has a purpose for your life. God has a purpose for your pain. God has a purpose for your relationship. God has a purpose for your situation. God as a purpose for you.” – Unknown
368. “Inner peace will calm any storm.” – K. Tolnoe
369. “The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is being happy with what you find.” – Adabella Radici
370. “Every dream deserves a chance to live.” – K. Tolnoe
371. “Remember trust in his plan.” – Unknown
372. “Know that you are exactly where you are meant to be, even though you may not be where you thought you would.” – Unknown “
373. “He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17
374. “May your Sunday be blessed with the peace of God that surpasses all understanding.” – Unknown
375. “Worry less. Pray more. Eat healthy. Exercise. Work hard. Play hard. Love well. Be kind. Laugh often.” – Unknown
376. “Prayer is not a monologue, it is a dialogue. God’s voice is its most essential part.” – Andrew Murray
377. “I’m thankful for every moment.” – Unknown
378. “The moment you start to worry about what tomorrow will bring, you forget to enjoy today.” – Unknown
379. “Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.” – Alfred Painter
380. “There will always be someone who has a little more than you and there will always be someone who has a little less than you. Stop comparing. Start embracing where you’re at right now. Because you won’t even be happy when you get to where you’re going if you don’t learn to love your imperfect, everyday life.- Jordan Lee Dooley
381. “Let your love for God change the world, but never let the world change your love for God.” – Stacey Sanchez
382. “Never feel unqualified to serve the Lord. God looks at your heart, not your past.” – Unknown
383. “Don’t treat people the way they treat you; treat them the way God treats you.” -Dave Willis
384. “If God is your copilot, swap seats.” – unknown
385. “Patience means choosing to trust God even when the circumstances haven’t changed yet.” – Unknown
386. “When you can’t put your prayer into words God hears your heart.” – Unknown
387. “God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.”- Unknown
388. “Anxiety shows that we are too close to the world and too far from God.” – John Piper
389. “He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge.” – Psalm 91:4
390. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worth it.” – Unknown
391. “If God is leading you to it, He will lead you through it.” – Unknown
392. “He is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” – Exodus 15:2
393. “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?” – Psalm 27:1
394. “The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” – Psalm 28:8
395. “The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.” – Psalm 23:1
396. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4
397. “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.” – Psalm 23:5
398. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” – Psalm 23:6
399. “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His love endures forever.” – Psalm 136:1
400. “And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
401. “If he holds the universe, he is holding your world together.” – Unknown
402. “Recharge yourself as much as you charge your phone.” -Unknown
403. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible.” – Audrey Hepburn
404. “Balance is not something you find, it’s something you create.” – Jana Kingsford
405. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
406. “The sooner you start believing in yourself, the sooner you’ll start seeing results. Self-doubt isn’t doing you any favors.” – Unknown
407. “Choose your dreams over your excuses. your dreams are more exciting anyway.” – Unknown
408. “Life isn’t about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
409. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions. Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
410. “Your only limit is the amount of willingness that you exhibit.” – Bob Proctor
411. “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
412. “Don’t be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else.” – Unknown
413. “Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.” – Unknown
414. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
415. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how to use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
416. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Swami Vivekananda
417. “Make yourself a priority. At the end of the day, you’re your longest commitment.” – Unknown
418. “Taking care of yourself is productive.” – Unknown
419. “Remember: If you avoid failure, you also avoid success.” – Unknown
420. “Don’t be jealous of people, be inspired.” -Unknown
421. “Struggle is temporary. Sacrifices are investments. Give up the short-term comfort for the long-term win.” – Unknown
422. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John C. Maxwell
423. “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” – Max Depree
424. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Unknown
425. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.”- Marie Farleo
426. “Nothing changes if nothing changes.” – Unknown
427. “Don’t adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room.” -Unknown
428. “Your energy introduces you before you do.” – Unknown
429. “If you change your thoughts you will change your life.” – Unknown
430. “How your life feels is more important than how it looks.” – Unknown
431. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
432. “You often feel tired, not because you’ve done too much, but because you’ve done too little of what sparks a light in you.” – Alexander den Heijer
433. “You can’t be a successful leader without showing vulnerability.” – Brené Brown
434. “You’ll never know how amazing your story can end if you keep living the same chapter. Turn the page, my love turn the page.” – Ellen Roberts
435. “The goal is not to be perfect, it’s to be whole.” – Brené Brown
436. “There is no greater vulnerability than being seen.” – Brené Brown
437. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
438. “Be the reason someone still believes in magic, truth, authenticity, compassion, intelligent conversation, loyalty, courage and love that doesn’t have an agenda.” – Brooke Hampton
439. “You can’t be a light for others if you’re not lit up yourself.” – Brené Brown
440. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” – Debbie Ford
441. “My goal is to wake up every morning feeling overwhelmingly thankful about the kind of life I’ve created for myself.” – Unknown
442. “To Do: Slow down often. Count your blessings. Be kind to your heart. Believe in new beginnings.” – Unknown
443. “You can’t keep running from who you are.” – Unknown
444. “The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” – Leo Buscaglia
445. “You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Then just keep doing that every day.” – Unknown
446. “If you had started doing anything two weeks ago, by today you would have been two weeks better at it.” – John Mayer
447. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” – Unknown
448. “So often we allow ourselves to be defined by our past instead of embracing the potential of our future.” – Unknown
449. “Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.” – Joseph Conrad
450. “You can start over, each morning.” – Unknown
451. “This morning, let go of everything you didn’t do right, the negative things people have said, and focus on all you becoming.” – Unknown
452. “Don’t let toxic mixture of fear and laziness mess with your goals, ambition, and productivity.” – Unknown
453. “People romanticize their plans but dread the execution. The magic you’re looking for is in the work you’re avoiding.” – Unknown
454. “There is no escape from responsibility.” – Unknown
455. “The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens.” – Unknown
456. “Something that is loved is never lost.” – Toni Morrison
457. “Look at you, blooming into your most, beautiful, ethereal, authentic, and divine self, you deserve it.” – Unknown
458. “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different.” – C.S. Lewis
459. “Happiness lives inside of the smallest moments.” – Christy Ann Martine
460. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
461. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”- Buddha
462. “Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. You simply must do things.” – Ray Bradbury
463. “Trust the timing of your journey.” – Unknown
464. “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.”- Fabienne Fredrickson
465. “Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it.” – Marc Jacobs
466. “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” – W.B. Yeats
467. “If you’re looking for the next best thing, and you’re looking where everyone else is, you’re looking in the wrong place.” – Mark Cuban
468. “If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.” – Peter Drucker
469. “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
470. “That dream was planted in your a heart for a reason.” – unknown
471. “What’s meant for you will always find its way back to you.” – Unknown
472. “Make decisions that reflect your values.” – Unknown
473. “Get into the habit of asking yourself does this support the life I’m trying to create.” – Unknown
474. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” -Simon Sinek
475. “Let your addiction for growth, be stronger than your addiction for comfort.” – Unknown
476. “You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want.” – S. E Hinton
477. “You’re more than capable.” – Unknown
478. “Work on you, for you.” – Unknown
479. “May the flowers remind us why the rain was necessary.” – Unknown
480. “Everything that you are is enough.” – Unknown
481. “It’s okay to make mistakes and it’s okay to not be good at everything.” – Unknown
482. “You always have a choice. You can choose to be a victim or anything else you want to be.” – Unknown
483. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Unknown
484. “Be persistent, be passionate, be alive.” – Unknown
485. “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.” – Unknown
486. “You’re important and you exist for a reason.” – Unknown
487. “Never forget how special and significant you are.” – Unknown
488. “Asking for help is not a weakness.” – Unknown
489. “The fact that you are trying is proof that you are strong.” – Unknown
490. “There is a past version of you that is so proud of how far you have come.” -Unknown
491. “Allow yourself to grow.” – Unknown
492. “Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can.” – Unknown
493. “Take the risk. Don’t let the unknown stop you from progressing.” – Unknown
494. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Unknown
495. “Silently one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
496. “Never let your fear decide your fate.” – Unknown
497. “Enjoy moments before they become memories.” -Unknown
498. “Do it because it makes you happy.” – Unknown
499. “You can rise up from anything.” – Unknown
500. “The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams but in active charity and in willing service.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
501. “There is no escape from growth.” – Unknown
502. “Don’t be the only one standing in your way.” – Unknown
These Inspirational quotes and blessings are the perfect for a good morning message. For a beautiful Sunday morning, start your day off with one of these to ensure a blessed day and gain the necessary support needed to get through the week.
That’s the scoop on inspirational good morning Sunday blessings!
For the scoop on more positive quotes, visit these: