The bond between a mother and her son is one of the strongest bonds a person can have. When it comes to special occasions like mother’s day, birthdays, and holidays, you may be struggling to find the perfect quote to capture your special bond. We’ve got the scoop on inspirational quotes from mothers to sons!
Luckily for you, we have curated 500 of the best mother and son quotes that are great to describe any mother-son relationship.
1. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.”
To let your son know how important he is to you. Moms and sons have a special bond that is unbreakable.
2. “Sons are the anchors of a mother and their life”
This quote is a great way to express how your son grounds your life. Sons are a mother’s best friend.
3. “I love you. No matter what. I believe in you, maybe sometimes more than you believe in yourself. Just follow your heart, that’s all that matters.”
When your son needs encouragement this is a great quote to use. This quote tells your son that no matter what you do or where you go your mom loves you.
4. “To my son. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.”
Since sometimes your son goes through hard times, use this quote to let him know you will always be there for him and to encourage him to be a better man.
5. “There’s this boy who holds my heart. He calls me mom.”
Since your son holds your heart better than anyone else this quote is perfect for your son.
6. “And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.”
A mother’s love truly exceeds no bounds and you will always love your son more than anyone else in the world.
7. “Whenever I look at you, I am reminded that I was able to produce something good in this world. You make me so proud of all that you accomplished and will achieve.”
Your son is your greatest accomplishment, which is perfectly captured with this quote.
8. “I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.” – Maya Angelou
For the son who has your heart and has exceeded all your expectations.
9. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness” – Honore de Balzac
A reminder that a mother’s heart is always one filled with forgiveness. Mothers will always have forgiveness to give to their children.
10. “There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” – Washington Irving.
The love between a mother and son is the best love, always remember this even in tough times.
11. “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” – Princess Diana
For the mother who would be nothing without their sons by her side this quote is perfect for you.
12. “I will be your biggest fan. Your protector. I will always defend you, be your friend, and will be your confidant. I will always be proud of you and will love you unconditionally because always and forever I will be your mother.”
For the mom who longs for their son to know that she will always be there for him and you will always be his confidant.
13. “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars”
Because your world revolves around your son, send him this quote to let him know how much he means to you.
14. “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.”
Since his little hands are more precious than anything in the world this quote is a great saying for your little son.
15. “You have chaos in your soul and lighting in your veins. You, my dear, were made for wild, magical things.”
For those whose son is a true wild child with lighting in his veins you can use this quote to describe him.
16. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.”
Your little boy will always be loved no matter what since he is precious to you.
17. “I asked God to send me a man who will always love me. So he gave me a son.”
To always remember how much your son will always love you.
18. “My son, I love you…forever, for always, and no matter what!”
To let your son know you will love him forever. Love runs deeper than anything else in this world.
19. “To my son. Never feel that you are alone. No matter how near or far apart. I am always right there in your heart.”
Even if you are separated by distance, this quote will let your son know that he will never be alone.
20. “I’ve loved you since before you took your first breath, and I will protect you until I take my very last.”
To let your son know that you loved him before he was born and you will love him until your last breath.
21. “Children and mothers never truly part. They’re bound in the beating of each other’s heart.”
The connection between a mother and her child is inseparable because they are connected by each other’s hearts.
22. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
A mother’s prayers are special and contains her heart, something a son will remember for his whole life.
23. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” – Shannon L. Alder
Raising a son is one of the most important things you can do, never forget how to properly raise your child.
24. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” – Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
Treat your sons like sons, be kind to them and they’ll turn into true heroes.
25. “Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.”
Knowing that her son is wise in the eyes of others is a blessing because you know you have raised them well.
26. “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.”
A mother and son’s relationship is one of the most special ones in the world.
27. “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all—how to love.” — T.F. Hodge
Mother’s are the first exposure their son has to the world, make sure you always teach your son how to properly love.
28. “Sometimes a mother wonders if her son could have a better mother, but she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn’t exist a better son.”
Mother’s can doubt their abilities at times but they always know that their son is the best they could ever have.
29. “Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.”
As a mother, you have the opportunity to see your boy discover the world, make sure you show him a world that is full of wonder and love.
30. “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
Your son is the only one who has been within you and heard your heart, which is why he is the only one who knows how much you love and care for him.
31. “I love your smile, cherish your hugs, admire your heart but most of all… I love that you are my son.”
Send this quote to your son to remind him just how much you love him, just for the fact that he is your child.
32. “I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy.”
When your son was first born, your heart truly grew because you knew someone was calling you mommy and relied on you.
33. “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.”
Your children grow up fast, love them while they are still little.
34. “As a mother I’m not perfect. I make mistakes, forget things, and lose my cool. And some days I go a little crazy. But it’s okay because in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.”
As a mother you make mistakes but no one can replace you as your children’s mom.
35. “You’re not just my son. You are my reason for living, the love of my life, and the king of my heart. I love you, my dearest son!”
Your son is the whole reason you are living and the king of your heart, send this quote to him to show him how much you care.
36. “My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them, and that they walk through the rest of their life knowing I’ll always be there for them anyway I can.”
You will always be there for your kids no matter what, protecting them in any way you can.
37. “Until one becomes a mother, no one can ever tell you what it feels like to love someone so deeply and profoundly that you will rejoice when they rejoice, ache when they ache, feel what they feel, even without speaking a word.” – Jennifer Quinn
Once someone becomes a mother, then they are able to truly know how it feels to be attached so closely to someone that they feel what they feel.
38. “The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love.”
This quote is the perfect way to describe how the bond between a mother and their son will always remain unchanged over time.
39. “I’m thankful for my son’s laughter. It’s the sound of all that’s right in the world.”
The sound of my son laughing is the best sound in the world.
40. “Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys. But in the hearts of mothers they are still their little boys.”
As your son grows older, they will grow out of childhood things but your heart will remain unchanged and will always be filled with love for him.
41. “When people ask me how I stay strong? It’s because my son doesn’t let my crown fall. I’m forever his queen.”
This is a perfect way to show your son that he is your strength and he will never let you down and may even be your new favorite quote!
42. “I will always need my son, no matter what age I may be. My son has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, seen me cry, hugged me tight, cheered me up, kept me on my toes and driven me at times. But my son is a promise that I will have a friend forever.”
Your son has seen you in every state and can make you upset at times but you will be his first friend forever.
43. “Little boys play hard, get dirty, act silly and love big.”
This short quote is a perfect reminder of a son’s personality.
44. “Your love shines through, for all to see, I feel so proud, you are a part of me.”
Your son is a part of you and this quote is a perfect representation of how proud you should feel for him.
45. “Mothers of little boys work from son up till son down.”
The life of a boy mom can be hard, this quote captures that flawlessly.
46. “His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.”
When you first have your son, he steals your heart from the first time you see him.
47. “I constantly go between wanting you to be my baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.”
This quote expresses how many moms to newborn babies might feel.
48. “As your mother I promise you that I will always be in one of three places; in front of you to cheer you on, behind you to have your back, or next to you so that you aren’t alone.”
Mother’s are always with their child, this quote is the best way to tell them the role you have in their life.
49. “I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you you won’t have to face them all alone.”
Your son will never place any problem alone with him by your side. Although his life may be hard, this quote will remind him that you are there to help.
50. “I’m a mom of boys. It’s less drama than girls, but harder to keep them alive.”
Let’s face it, boys can be a little reckless at times, which is why this funny quote is perfect for any boy mom!
51. “A prayer for my son. May you have the obedience of Noah, the faith of Abraham, the passion of David, and the strength of Samson. May you be wise like Solomon and fearless like Daniel, bold like Stephen, and forgiving like Joseph. I hope you grow to be a man of God.”
This prayer is perfect for any mom who is strong in her faith and wants her son to do well like those who were acknowledged by God in the past.
52. “My children will never have to wonder where to go for a hug, love, or support. I will be there for them no matter how old they are.”
Your children always know where to go to get love, this quote serves as a great reminder of that.
53. “You’re not just raising your son, you’re raising someone’s husband and somebody’s father. Raise him well!”
How you raise your son affects future generations, always remember to raise him well.
54. “My son is super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be his mother.”
Mother’s will always be lucky for their sons.
55. “My son is my baby, today, tomorrow, and always. You hurt him, I will hurt you. I don’t care if he’s 1 day or 50 years old, I will defend and protect him all of my life!”
You will always protect your son, share this quote with others to make your stance clear!
56. “My greatest blessing calls me mom.”
The love of your son and him calling you mom is one of the greatest blessings.
57. “From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.”
From the day you first had your son, he has always had your heart and this is a great reminder that he always will.
58. “With boys you always know exactly where you stand…right in the path of a hurricane.”
As a boy mom, this humorous quote is the perfect way to describe your life with boys.
59. “Be the mom you want them to always remember.”
This quote serves to show how you want your son to remember you as a great mom.
60. “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”
Tell your son this to remind them that your love isn’t just to make conversation but to show them that he is your everything.
61. “Your son will hold your hand only for a little while. But he will hold your heart for a lifetime.”
Although your son grows up, he will always have a special place in your heart.
62. “To my son, whenever you feel overwhelmed, remember whose son you are and straighten your crown. Be brave, have courage, and love life. I’m always with you and you’ll always be my baby boy.”
When your son is going through a stressful time, send him this quote to give him the strength he needs to get through it.
63. “My children may not always be in my home, but they’re always in my heart, in my prayers, and on my mind.”
This quote is perfect for those who may not have their children at home anymore, let them know they are always in your heart.
64. “A mother is the first love of her son, and a son is the whole world for their mother.”
The bond between a mother and son can never be shaken, your son is your whole world and always will be.
65. “Son, I closed my eyes for a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms but I will always carry you in my heart.”
To the mother’s who may feel that time has moved too fast, this is a special quote you have to send to your son.
66. “You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son.”
For the mom’s that are proud of their sons more than anything else you can use this quote when they accomplish anything.
67. “A mother is her son’s home base. Even when he grows up and has a new woman in his life and gets a new home, you are still his mother; which is ever constant like the sun. Know that in your heart and everything will fall into place.”
A mother is her son’s anchor in the world, you are ever constant and there for him.
68. “To my son, I want you to believe deep in your heart that you’re capable of achieving anything you put your mind to. You will never lose, you either win or learn. Just go forth and aim for the skies. I can’t promise to be here for the rest of your life but I can promise to love you for the rest of mine.”
This is the perfect advice for your son and the best way to let him know that you will be with him for the rest of your life.
69. “You will always be my little boy. I may not carry you in my arms anymore, but I will always carry you in my heart.”
Send this to your son to let him know that he is always in your heart.
70 .“My son, my wish for you is simple…have the very best life imaginable. Live like you will never grow old, laugh, giggle, cry if you must. Play as hard as you work, make time for the people and things that you adore. When you sleep, have the best dreams that will make you wake up with a smile on your face And that you always, always, know that you are loved.”
For the moms who want their sons to have a great life and be happy.
71. “The day you came into my life, I knew what my purpose was. To love and protect you with everything I have.”
Once you have a child, you know that your duty in life is to love and protect them.
72. “Raising boys is an honor and an adventure.”
Having sons is one of the best adventures a mother can ever have and loves them unconditionally.
73. “A mother always sees the best in her son.”
This sweet and simple quote is a reminder that you should always see the best in your son.
74. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
The way you truly know love is through your son. Love for your children is an amazing thing that mothers get to feel. This quote is a great reminder that you are loved and your children are loved.
75. “One day I will be thankful that my child is so strong-willed. Today is not that day.”
This is one of the best funny quotes on this list, which is best suited for a time where you might see that your child isn’t so bright.
76. “To a special son, reach for the stars, don’t settle for less because you deserve true happiness. You were born to be special, one of a kind with a beautiful soul and a beautiful mind. Son, there is nobody quite like you.”
To encourage him to shoot for the stars and never give up. An encouragement quote can go the distance when your son is struggling.
77. “My son, I am amazed by everything you do. In each and every way you make me proud, it’s true. And on your special day know you’re special tomorrow, too. You’ll change the world someday and just by being you!”
This cute little rhyming quote is perfect for your young son’s birthday! To make his birthday special add this quote to his card!
78. “Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!”
For the moms who want an amazing future for their son. Let them know they cab dream big and that you are always there to support them.
79. “God made sons and he gave me the best.”
For the mom who is convinced that their son is better than anyone else in the world.
80. “You are the joy of my life, I would like nothing more than to see you happy, successful and doing what you love.”
Your son is your one true joy in your life, make sure they know you want to see them happy.
81. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.”
For those that have sons who may lack confidence in themselves, this is the best suited quote to send to them!
82. “Son, I want you to know how much you mean to me. Sometimes, I can hardly believe that the man I see when I look at you used to be my little boy.”
For those who have older sons, you may relate to this quote. This is a great quote to use for a birthday, graduation, or special event.
83. “To my incredible son, you are the light in my life, who lifts me up every day!”
Your son is truly the light in your life that lifts your spirit every day!
84. “My son, you may have grown out of my lap but you will never outgrow my heart.”
Your son may grow up, but he will always be in your heart this quote is a great reminder of this.
85. “Son, your eyes give me the will to fight back, even when things go off-track. Your hugs give me the reason to smile, even when problems pile. You love is what keeps me going, it is what keeps my heart beating.”
If your son is someone who always puts your life back on course, you should definitely show them this quote.
86. “Once upon a time there was a cute boy who came into my life and the happiness spread all over my world. Happy birthday son.”
This is the perfect quote for your son’s birthday to show him the day he came into your life was the best day of your life.
87. “I hold you and your happiness within my heart each and every day. I am so proud of you and so thankful to the years that have given me so much to be thankful for.”
For those with an older child who has given them much to be thankful for.
88. “If I were given a chance to become anything I wanted to become, there’s nothing I would rather be than your parent. And there is no one I would rather have as my son.”
For the mothers who have wanted to be a parent their whole life this is a great quote for you. Children play an important role in any parent’s life and this is a great quote to show your love.
89.“Dear son, you are and will always be my everything.”
This straight to the point quote is perfect for a mom that wants to get her message across. You can use this quote whenever you feel like your son needs some extra support.
90. “To my amazing son. To see you happy, laughing and joking, smiling and content, striving toward goals of your own and accomplishing what you set out to do, having fun, and capable of loving and being loved is everything I always wished for you.”
For the mom’s who are happy to see what their son has found in his life as an adult. No matter how old your son is he will always be your little boy.
91. “You are getting older little man. I will always be here whenever you need me, even when you don’t think you do.”
For those who are moms to teen boys, this quote fits perfectly with their situation. You will always be there for your son so don;t forget to show it!
92. “Becoming a mama was the best decision I ever made.”
For the mom’s who never regret having a child and want to tell their sons how much they meant to them.
93. “Yes, I gave you life…but really, you gave me mine.”
Your son gives you a whole new purpose for your life and this quote describes that perfectly!
94. “To be a good mother while my heart was breaking was one of the hardest roles I’ve ever had to play.”
For the mom’s who are struggling, this quote shows that you aren’t alone and others know the struggle.
95. “The greatest gifts I can give to my child are my time, my love, and my attention.”
The time you spend with your child is one of the best things you can give them. Don’t forget that your children always come first and want to be loved as well.
96. “In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, my child.”
To show your child they are the sun that never fades out of your life and how much you cherish them.
97. “You have my whole heart for my whole life.”
This quote is great to show that your son truly has your whole heart forever.
98. “No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.”
For the mother who loves their child with everything they have, this is a great quote for you.
99. “If I could give my child three things, it would be the confidence to always know their self worth, the strength to chase their dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved they are.”
These things are so important for a child to have. This quote encourages your son to chase his dreams and always know he is loved.
100. “Little boys can test your patience, run you ragged, and make you want to pull your hair out. But they will also melt your heart with just one look, and make you wonder how you ever existed before them.”
Raising boys is hard but seeing them smile makes it all worth it in the long run. Making sure they are loved is important.
101. “I am a boy mom. It’s a messy and blessed life.”
Being a mom to boys is the best thing you can be and this is a great quote to describe the life you might live.
102. “My six word love story, he’s the best thing about me, my son.”
You and your son have a better love story than anything else you could have from the love of a man, which this quote perfectly describes.
103. “To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.”
This quote serves as a reminder to be in your children’s lives as much as you can. It’s always important to make the most of when they are young and old.
104. “The beauty that surrounds me is absolutely breathtaking; it’s the faces of my children.”
True beauty is found in the faces of your children and this is a great quote to let them.
105. “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.”
Leaving your children with happy memories is the best thing a mom can do. They will cherish them forever.
106. “Mama bear is such a sweet way to describe the fact that I’d tear you apart if you hurt my child.”
This quote describes what a mama bear is in the best way and how you will always protect your child.
107. “Happiness is when you realize your child has turned out to be a great person.”
Making your child into a great person is true happiness and is life changing. Doing the most for your children goes a long way.
108. “Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work.”
Never forget how important raising your children are, they should be everything to you.
109. “Your kids will remember the adventures you went on. Not the stuff you bought them. Kids outgrow stuff, they never outgrow adventures.”
Make sure to give your kids great adventures and trips that they will remember forever.
110. “Even when a mother’s soul is tired, she finds strength for her family,”
This quote perfectly captures the endurance of a good mom who is always willing to find the strength for her family.
111. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” – Louisa May Alcott
The son who never loses faith in her mother is one that has true happiness. Always show your children faith and they will in return.
112. “The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.’
Your son is one of the greatest gifts you have been given, show your son you care with this quote.
113. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
From a great athlete comes this quote that shows how his mother is his foundation.
114. “You may have tangible wealth untold; caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than you can never be. I had a mother who read to me.” – Strickland Gillilan
Having a mother who invests in their son’s education is better than any form of wealth.
115. “To have a son means to have a protector, a buddy, a support system, and to live out one of life’s greatest adventures!”
Your son is your buddy and support system who is always willing to have a great adventure with you.
116. “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” – Pablo Picasso
Since his mother believed he would excel at anything, Picasso was able to be the artist that we know today.
117. A son will always need his mom. Even if he has a wife and children, his mother’s hugs will always keep him warm.
Even as your son grows older, never forget he will always need his mother and her warm hugs.
118. A son keeps a mother grounded and stronger, while a mother gives her son an idea of what love is supposed to feel like!
Your son keeps you grounded while you show your son what true love is, which this quote does a great job at describing!
119. “Fathers are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Everything your son is he owes to you and your parenting. A family isn’t whole without the key piece a mom. So keep up the good work!
120. “You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you son with all my heart.”
For the mothers whose son’s are true blessings, this quote is perfect for you!
121. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am, I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.” – George Washington
Even for strong men like George Washington, he attributes everything to his mother.
122. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” – C.J. Milbrandt
This quote is a perfect reminder that you should give your sons an opportunity to try new things and go out of their comfort zone.
123. “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart, and most of all, the reason for my existence.”
Send this to your son to let him know he is the entire reason for your existence.
124. “When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenager you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!”
For those who have sons that have accomplished a lot in their life, this quote is perfect for you!
125. “Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place.” –Tupac
No woman can take your mom’s place in your heart, this is the perfect quote for sons to send to their mom.
126. “Before I had my child, I thought I knew all the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It’s extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.” –Uma Thurman
Without a child, you aren’t able to realize your love is inexhaustible. Once they are born, you know that your love is everlasting.
127. “I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.” –Katey Sagal
The heart a mother has for her children is unmatched and can never be broken.
128. “I love my children. They allow me to be late to everything without having to take the blame.”
This funny quote is nothing far from the truth, your children make you late to most things with their antics.
129. “My children are delightful people whom I would love even if they weren’t my children.” –Toni Morrison
For the mom’s whose children are their best friend, this is a fitting quote for you!
130. “There are places in your heart that you don’t even know exist until you love a child.”
Your heart opens wider when you have your first child, especially when it is a son.
131. “A child will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.”
Your child does mean you have to sacrifice your days and some of your time and money, but they ultimately make your life happier and your future brighter.
132. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving my children, I would use my last breath to tell them ‘I love you.”
Even when faced with death, this quote will remind you that a great mother will neve give up her love for her children.
133. “I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy.” –Christopher Meloni
Even when your children can be little balls of energy, a mother loves them beyond all reason.
134. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” –Mary Mason
A mother carries a child for nine months but this quote makes you think of how they stay in your heart until the day you die.
135. “When my child says, ‘I love you, Mommy,’ I wonder if they have any idea that I love them a billion times more.”
Even when your child says I love you, a mother loves them even more. Make sure your child knows that by telling them this saying.
136. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
Even though your child is small, they have the biggest room in your heart.
137. “Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.”
This quote causes one to remember that your child only knows you as a mother and no one can be a better parent than you in his eyes.
138. “They won’t remember that you were too tired to cook dinner, or that the laundry was always there, or even that you struggled to lose the baby weight (if at all). What they will remember is the laughter as you play together. Reading together in pillow forts. The warm mama hugs as they drift off to sleep. They will remember that you were there, no matter what. And that sweet mama is everything.”
Even though you may find yourself lacking as a mom, always remember that your children will think of the moments you were there for them when they think of their mother.
139. “I will always delight in my children’s existence. I will be the one who thinks the sun rises and sets on them and loves them unconditionally. Forever and always.”
A good mom will always delight in their son’s mere existence.
140. “Motherhood is amazing and then it is really hard. \hen it is incredible. And then it is everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breathe through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.”
Becoming a mother is one of the biggest journeys one can have, this quote lets you know a little bit about what you will go through as a mom.
141. “My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.”
Although your child doesn’t have anything they could ever want, always remember that you loving them is the most important thing.
142. “Motherhood is magical. It grants you the power to fall in love with someone before ever meeting them. It gives you amazing instincts to look after your cubs and it fuels you in ways you can’t explain to keep you going no matter how exhausted you are. Being a mother expands your heart and fills it with more love than you have ever felt.”
Motherhood is a beautiful experience, vividly described in this quote.
143. “It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” -Ann Landers
This quote reminds mother’s that you have to teach your children the skills essential to become successful.
144. “A truly rich mother is one whose children run into her arms when her hands are empty.”
If your child runs to you for comfort, that is the best thing a mother can wish for.
145. “The funny thing about kids is, they are the reason we lost it and the reason we hold it together.”
Children hold your life together but also can drive you crazy at times.
146. “Never forget when a child gives you a gift, even if it is a flower they have just picked, in their eyes they are choosing to give you the most precious thing they had to give.”
The gifts your children give you are more important than anything in the world, especially since they give you all they have. Something perfectly captured by this quote.
147. “Don’t worry that children never listen to you: worry that they are always watching you” – Robert Fulghum
This quote is very blunt, reminding mothers that your children are always watching you.
148. “The kids who need the most love ask for it in the most unloving ways.”
This quote helps mothers realize that if your children truly need love, they may act ungrateful but it just shows they need it the most.
149. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.”
This quote is the perfect one to send to your son to remind him that he is the best thing you made your entire life.
150. “Superheroes are often disguised as sons.”
Your son is a true superhero to you. This quote is a great description of what you have made your son – a superhero toall.
151. “I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.”
This quote reminds you that the role of a mother is something to always be proud of.
152. “Your child is what will keep you holding on, even when everything else falls apart.”
When everything around you seems like it is a mess, your child will always be the most stable thing in your life.
153. “You are the beautiful gift that I receive every day. My life is so magical because of you, my dearest son. I love you!”
Send this to your son to remind him how he is your greatest gift!
154. “Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. I believe in the man that you can be, son. I love you!”
This quote is great for your son who may need a little bit of encouragement!
155. “He who can be a good son will be a good father.”
A good son will become a great father in time, share this with your son to remind him.
156. “Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.” – Plato
This witty quote from Plato describes how difficult raising a boy can truly be.
157. “I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.”
Your son is the thing you are the most grateful for, show this quote to him to let him know how grateful you are.
158. “Never has it been more apparent that the days of my baby boy’s childhood are fleeting.”
Your little boy will be growing up sooner than you know it, make sure you make your days with him count.
159. “I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear son.”
Send this to your son to let him know you are his pillar of strength he can always rely on.
160. “Don’t wait to make your son a great man – make him a great boy.”
Always strive to make your son into a great boy since he’ll turn into a great man.
161. “I love my son more than anything. I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.”
Mother’s have the heart to make sure their son is raised the right way more than anything, which we are reminded of with this quote.
162. “I’m so blessed to have a son that’s so brilliant and strong. You have a good heart, and I know that you will go places. I love you son! Remember that I’m always here to support you.”
This is a flawless quote that you can send to your son for his birthday or any holiday.
163. “I listen to my mom, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son.”
This quote is for the sons who listen to their mom and are the definition of a good son.
164. “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.”
It is always important to remind yourself that more than your mom taking you to sport practice, they led you to greatness as her son.
165. “Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.”
Always remember that giving your son a skill is greater than anything.
166. “Sometimes a mother can think that her son could get a better mommy. But she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn’t exist a better son.”
As a mother, sometimes you know you could do better, but your son is always the best in your eyes.
167. “I understand if you feel like I’m always out to ruin your life. I know that you hate me sometimes because I don’t agree with your decisions. But I want you to know that I do it not to make your life hell. I do it because I love you and only want the best for you.”
This quote is perfect for a mom who has teen boys, use this quote to remind them that you are not there to harm their life but because you just want the best for them.
168. “A Mother is the main pillar of her son’s future.”
A mother is the foundation her son’s life is built upon, make sure you are a great foundation for your son.
169. “The sooner you treat your son as a man, the sooner he will be one.” – John Dryden.
This quote reminds those moms who may be a little bit overprotective that once you give your son more responsibilities, he will grow into a man.
170. “I think you might have been an angel sent by the heavens above to me, you make me happy.”
For the mom’s who are convinced your son’s are angels, this is the quote for you!
171. “My son, you are the reason that I am living today. You’re my world. I have been struggling for a long time in my life to provide you comfort, and I’ll always be doing the same for you till my last. I love you!”
This longer quote describes a mother’s heart perfectly, share this with your son if you feel he is the reason you are here today.
172. “You can be naughty at times, but you are mostly sweet and nice. Never lose your kindness and your compassion for others. In this oftentimes cruel world, we need more nice guys like you! Keep making us proud, son!”
For the parents who want their son to keep being kind and sweet, this quote is great for you.
173. “I’m not just his mom, I’m his biggest fan.”
As a mom, you are your son’s biggest fan! Make sure you always encourage him.
174. “My job as a mama is to protect my kids. I don’t care how old they are, they’re mine to protect for life.”
Your job as a great mother is to protect your son no matter how old he is.
175. “Children don’t ask to be born. It is a choice we make to bring them into this world. That is why we change and rearrange our lives for them.”
Children do not ask to be born but as a strong mother you have to change and rearrange your life for them.
176. “Just imagine as a mother what we could achieve if we believed in ourselves the same way our children believe in us.”
Your children believe in you so much, you should strive to believe in yourself as much as they trust in you.
177. “Don’t doubt yourself…you are mom enough.”
Never doubt your ability to be an amazing mom, you are mom enough.
178. “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am.” -Mary Kay Blakely
It takes a big heart to raise boys, which is why having a son usually makes you into a good woman that you weren’t able to be before.
179. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” -Jenny McCarthy
Looking at your son’s beautiful face is heaven on earth for a great mom. This is a great quote for any mom!
180. “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” -Helen Rowland
This somber quote is nothing far from the truth, sometimes mother’s put twenty years to raise their son for him to be fooled by other women later on.
181. “Silence is golden. Unless you have kids. Then silence is suspicious.”
This funny quote is something that all mothers know, when you have kids silence is not really peaceful but suspicious.
182. “My mother is not a CIA agent, but she’s an Italian mother, and she’d do anything for her son.” -Adriano Giannini
This quote about an Italian mother shows how mothers will find out anything to help their son.
183. “Mothers are better than the CIA, they know you did it, how you did it, who you did it with and can hear you trying to hide the evidence.”
Mother’s have a way of knowing things, they know everything about what you did and how you did it since they have skills like the CIA.
184. “My son makes me smile when he stands up for what he believes in, even if it’s his right to have a second portion of dessert.”
Son’s always have a way of standing for what they believe in, even when it is something small like dessert.
185. “Home is where your mom is.”
This short but sweet quote describes perfectly how your mom is truly your home.
186. “A woman with all sons will be surrounded by handsome men for the rest of her life.”
For a mom with all sons, this is the cutest quote which describes how you will always be around handsome men.
187. “Yet now in my arms, I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man. I cannot imagine that soft little face one-day having whiskers.” -Rhonda Stoppe
When you first have a child, it’s hard for a mother to ever imagine him growing into a man, something this quote captures perfectly.
188. “A man, who has managed to become great, was brought up by a woman, who made him believe in himself.”
A man who became great is due to the fact that his mother was a great role model for him, always make sure you teach your son to believe in himself well.
189. “Mothers don’t fear death. They’re afraid of leaving behind their children knowing that nobody will love and care for them like she did.”
This quote describes how the heart of a mother is one that doesn’t fear death but leaving their precious children behind.
190. “I won’t settle for just anything. My kids are always watching.”
Your children are always watching, never settle for anything less than what you are worth.
191. “You can be a mess and still be a good mom. You’re allowed to be both!”
Mother’s don’t have to be perfect, always remember you are a great mom.
192. “It doesn’t matter how old your children are, they will always need you.”
No matter how old your boys are, they will forever need your help and guidance.
193. “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.”
This sweet quote is the perfect one a son can send their mother to let them know they are the world to their family.
194. “You never realize how weird you truly are until you have a kid who acts just like you!”
Until you have a kid that is like you, you may have thought you were completely normal. This humorous quote captures this perfectly.
195. “The best moms don’t have a perfect life or a perfect family. They make the most of what they have and appreciate all the little things.”
Good mothers make the most of what they have, always remember you don’t have to have a perfect life to be a great mom.
196. “There is no way to be a perfect mother but there are a million ways to be a good one!”
Being a perfect mother is impossible, but you can always be a good mother.
197. “Motherhood doesn’t come with a manual. You’re doing the best you can with what you know. Don’t forget that.”
This quote perfectly describes how motherhood is doing the best with what you know. Never beat yourself up about making mistakes, you are a great mom.
198. “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler’s temper tantrum.”
This funny quote is the perfect one for any rough day with your little boy.
199. “You have my whole heart for my whole life.”
Your son has your heart for your entire life, never let him forget that.
200. “Something tells me I am going to love him forever.”
From the very beginning, a mother knows that she will love her son forever.
201. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.”
When you look at your son for the first time, he steals your heart, something this quote describes in a great way.
202. “No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure.”
There is no greater joy than being with your son and spending quality time with him.
203. “A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.”
Your baby boy changes the hearts of everyone around him, which this quote captures well. There’s nothing better than a love that a mom and son share.
204. “Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.”
Time goes by so fast, spend as much time with your son that you can right now while he is still little.
205. “So much joy in this little boy.”
Your little boy contains so much joy in his little heart. This is a great quote to explain how much joy your son brings to you.
206. “Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.”
Having a son changes your life drastically and you admire everything about his little self, which is captured wonderfully with this quote.
207. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
This quote is perfect for the new mom who knows her love for her child will just continue to grow with time.
208. “How wonderful life is, now that you’re in the world.”
When your son enters this world, your life becomes so much more wonderful. The time you spend with your son is something you will cherish forever.
209. “My wish for you: To splash in muddy puddles, to run through green fields, to feel the sun on your skin, to make special friends, to find the end of the rainbow, to sleep under the stars, to spread our wings and fly like a bird.”
For the mom who wishes for her son to have a life full of adventure and freedom, this is a great quote.
210. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you’.”
If you instantly felt connected to your son when you had him, this is perfect for you.
211. “I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.”
A new mom who is looking forward to the life they have ahead with their little one would love this quote.
212. “May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you.”
Send this to your son to let him know he is the answer to all the prayers you had.
213. “Mightier than the waves of the sea is my love for you.”
Your love for your child is mightier than anything in the world.
214. “Let them be little cause they’re only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them hope everyday. Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle, oh just let them be little.”
Don’t let your children grow up too soon, let them be little so they are able to grow into a better person.
215. “Ain’t no hood like motherhood.”
This simple quote is short and to the point. This is a great quote to use for an Instagram orFacebok post with your son.
216. “My kids throw a lot of shade for tiny people completely dependent on me for survival.”
For the moms who have had enough of your kids shade, this quote shows you aren’t alone.
217. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” Milton Berle
This quote is really true, mothers need more than two hands to help deal with their kids.
218. “Why does it feel literally impossible to relax as a mama?”
For the mamas who feel tired, you aren’t alone on your journey, other moms feel the same way.
219. “When I say to my son ‘Get Dressed’, he hears, ‘Stand around naked watching television with one sock on.’”
This hilarious quote describes what is going on in the mind of your son really well.
220. “Your influence as a mother is powerful. Don’t waste it! Little eyes are watching you.”
A mother’s influence is really powerful, always remember that. Show your kids how to be great and they will be great too.
221. “Love as powerful as your mother’s leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply will give us some protection forever.” J.K. Rowling
A mother’s love is stronger than anything, giving us protection forever.
222. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.”
If you treat your children like they are kind and have the best intentions, they will become that way.
223. “You are going to miss this someday… I tell myself as I step on Legos all the way to the bathroom.”
This quote reminds moms in a fun way that they may miss their children being so young.
224. “Parenting is hard, especially trying to be patient with little versions of impatient you.”
When you have to take care of little versions of yourself, that’s when parenting gets really hard.
225. “Raising my kids is my choice. Sometimes I give up things or go without for them. I don’t regret it. My life is and always will be for my children no matter how big they get. They haven’t ruined my life; they have given me a whole new view on the meaning of life. I couldn’t love them more than I already do.”
As a mother, you have to make sacrifices for your children, this quote is a good reminder to others though that raising kids was your choice.
226. “90% of parenting is just thinking about when you can lie down again.”
This quote is relatable to any parent.
227. “When you’re the mom of boys, you get to say things like, ‘We can’t visit the Grand Canyon because I’m afraid you’ll throw your brother over.’”
As a boy mom, you have probably had many conversations like this with your boys, making this quote really relatable.
228. “You are precious in every way the sunshine in my day; the joy in my soul and the love of my life.”
Send this to the son who is the sunshine to you every day. Let him know how much he means to you.
229. “I never knew what it meant to carry a little life within me until you were born. You came into this world and gave me so many experiences that were truly unique and unforgettable.”
You never know what it means to be a mom until you become one, share this to your son who gave you so many unforgettable experiences.
230. “When your lovers and friends desert you, never forget that we are right here to help you pick up the broken pieces of your heart. We will always be here to love you unconditionally. We love you, son.”
For the son who may have gone through a breakout recently, tell him this to show him that you are always there for him.
231. “Every time I see you, my heart feels like it’s going to burst with all my love for you. I want you to know that no matter what age you are, you will always be my little boy. I love you!”
For those whose sons are a little bit older, this is the best quote for you!
232. “To my dear son, I miss the time when you were a baby. You were as jolly as can be and never shed a tear. I miss reading you story books before bed. And you would say, ‘mom, make it funny in my own version’. I miss singing to you our special song, sitting by my side was where you always wanted to be. I missed your first word, I missed your first step. Now you are in your teenage years. Later in life, you’re gonna become a man. My dear son, I’ll be your guide.” – Nagella Jean-Baptiste
To mom’s with teenage sons, this quote describes what you may be experiencing really well. Send this to your son to let him know that you will be his guidance all the time!
233. “No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.”
Send this to your boy to let him know you will always hold his hand like the day he was first born.
234. “I loved you before I met you. I felt every move you made. Being a mother changed my life in a big way and the best way possible. You are the bone of my bones and the blood of my blood. You grew right under my heart and in it. This I know you are my son.”
This deep quote shows the heart of a mother and how her son is the bone of her bones and blood of her blood.
235. “Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these, sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.”
Although sometimes your son can be a little reckless, your love for him will always be constant.
236. “Dear son, you have become everything I asked in a child and more! Your wisdom, your talents, and your sense of humor are forever engraved in my heart! Love you so much!”
Send this to your son to let him know he is everything you could ever want in a child.
237. “I’ve tried and failed at many things in life, but I will never stop giving 100% being the best mom for my son.”
Although you may have failed a lot, a mom will never stop being the best for their son.
238. “Even if you have your own life now, I have never stopped praying for your safety, stability, health, and happiness. I pray for your success in all aspects of your life and know that you can do anything you set your mind on. But it’s good to know that you have the full backing of a mother’s prayers! I love you, son.”
For those who have an older son with his own children, send this to him to let him know you wish him success in everything he does.
239. “Neither is your dad a king, nor am I a queen. But you, our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.”
Although as a mother and father you aren’t royalty, send this to your son who has turned into a prince!
240. “My son. I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey, and may you always stop to help someone along the way, listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved. I am so proud of you!”
Send this son to let him know your wish for him and how you want him to face his battles with confidence.
241. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
A mother’s love is true peace that you don’t deserve but receive as a child.
242. “We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.”
This quote makes mothers think more about raising their sons like your daughters.
243. “As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me.” – Letty Cottin Porgrebin
How you raise your son determines the type of man he will become in the future, make sure you don’t cooperate in demeaning womanly things so he can be a “proud man”.
244. “Sons believe that their mothers are flawless people and to discover; otherwise, it is crushing. Every son knows that his mother wants the best for him; that is why he trusts her completely and irrevocably.”
Every son has the heart to trust his mother completely, as a mother, don’t disappoint your son by ruining his trust.
245. “A mother is a boy’s best friend.”
This short quote is extremely true. Akways remind your son how much he means to you.
246. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
All that great leaders are they owe to their mothers. This is a great quote for a son to send to his mother.
247. “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” – A.E. Coppard
Sometimes, mothers are a mystery to their sons. That’s why we love them.
248. “My son’s the most precious thing to me; he’s changed me from being selfish to selfless.” – Ricardo Antonio Chavira
Your son can change your heart for the better. Let him know just how much he means to you.
249. “Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.” – Mandy Harrison
You carried your son under your heart for nine months and he will never leave your heart.
250. “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” – Sigmund Freud
If a man receives his mother’s love throughout his life, he will have true confidence.
251. “Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it’s shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn’t he? When a son cuts somebody’s throat the mother only sees it’s possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil – and she’s entirely right about that!”– Booth Tarkington
Mother’s will always see the angel in their son, even in times where the son does something horrible, a mother may even still see him as an angel.
252. “To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.”
It is hard for a mother to ever see her son as a fully grown man and once her son sees this, he has grown into an adult who can understand this about her.
253. “I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.” – Martha Gellhorn
This quote perfectly describes how a woman should never marry a man who doesn’t respect the person who gave birth to him.
254. “Rare is the son or daughter who can outrun the tenacious love of their mother.” – Julie Patrick-Barnill
This wise quote shows how a child can never outrun the love of their mom.
255. “Be brave, silly, your own magic, present and full of surprises. Just be adventurous, kind, free, and yourself.”
For the mom’s who want their child to be everything listed above, this quote is for you!
256. “Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” – C.J. Milbrandt
Have faith in your sons because their journey is just beginning!
257. “A mother of a boy often lives her life through her son’s eyes.”
Moms often live through their little boys.
258. “A man can love different women during his life. But the love for his mother is timeless.”
Your son can love many different girls, but his love for you lasts for all time.
259. “A man is not able to understand how important a woman is if he didn’t have a mother.”
This quote perfectly describes how a man can go his whole life not knowing how important a woman can be if he didn’t have a mom growing up.
260. “A son doesn’t need to deserve his mother’s love; he doesn’t need to ask for it. Mother’s love for her son is always unconditional.”
You don’t always deserve your mother’s love, but she will forever love you.
261. “Mother gives her hand to a son only for a while, and she presents him with her heart for life.”
Mother’s give their hand to their child for only a little bit but give them her heart for life.
262. “Fathers force their sons to practice, while mothers force them for greatness.”
While fathers may only force their sons to do sports, this quote shows how mothers make their sons aim for greatness.
263. “What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?” – Rose Kennedy
This quote perfectly embodies how there is no greater challenge for a mother than raising their children.
264. “When a woman gives birth to a son, she has a chance to give the world a real man.”
As a mom, you now have a change to give the world someone that is amazing, never forget that.
265. “It doesn’t matter how old a son is. Even big and strong, he is always a small boy for his mother.”
Even if your son is big and strong, he is a boy in his mothers eyes. No matter how old your children are they will always be your little child.
266. “Only one woman is able to love a man more than she loves herself. It’s his mother.”
As his mother, you are the only one who is able to love your son more than yourself.
267. “ I want you to remember to never give up no matter what. Keep going ahead even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand that life can be unfair and remember that I will always be there.”
For the son who may be going through a lot, send him this quote to motivate him to always push ahead.
268. “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” – W. D. Howells
Sadly, a man never knows the sacrifice his mother has made for him until she is gone. Always appreciate your mother while you still have the chance.
269. “The best way for a woman to get away from her problems is to see her son`s smile.”
Seeing her son’s smile is the best way for mom’s to find motivation.
270. “It doesn’t matter what problems follow a man; he always knows that he is the best for his mother.”
A man always knows that he tries his hardest for his mother’s approval.
271. “My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to be, your dreams stay big and your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too. This is my wish.” – Rascal Flatts
For a mom who wants their boys to know what they truly wish for in this life, this quote is for you!
272. “I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.”
For the sons who need a pick me up, this is the perfect thing to share with them!
273. “The sweet smell of a baby must be one of the best smells in the whole world.”
For all the new moms out there, the smell of your newborn child is something that is unmatched.
274. “The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.”
The best day of a mom’s life is the day she has her child. Theres no better feeling than seeing your children grow up.
275. “A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.”
A child is the best gift anyone can have. Don’t forget to show them just how much they mean to you.
276. “How can someone so little fill so many hearts?”
The littlest things like your child fill so many hearts and they will continue to surprise you.
277. “There are many things in life that I have taken for granted, but the opportunity and ability to be a mama will never be one of them.”
A mother will never take their opportunity to become a mom for granted.
278. “Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.”
The journey of motherhood is one that is happy, tiring, and emotional but it is the thing that will make you the most proud in life.
279. “You blink and they are toddlers. Then teens. And then they are parents, resembling what you once were. So soak it all up. Hold them in your arms as they fall asleep. Embrace the exhaustion. The hard days. The overwhelming. Because although at times you might go a little crazy, motherhood is an incredible journey filled with immeasurable love and happiness.”
You blink and then your babies are fully grown, always embrace your journey as a mama. Let hem know how much you love them.
280. “Having a child just puts your whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.”
Having a child can change your whole perspective on life, especially since they become your everything.
281. “There is nothing else in the world like the love of a mother. It is a love that knows no bounds, no shame, and will crush down anything that stands in its path.”
Nothing can stand in the way of a mothers love, which this quote describes well.
282. “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and as healing as a child’s soul.”
A child can heal the soul of a mother, making her love even more powerful.
283. “I might only carry my son inside me for nine months, and in my arms for a few short years, but I will forever hold them in my heart no matter how big they get.”
A son will always be in the heart of their mother throughout the years and will always love them just as much as they did when they were younger.
284. ”My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.”
As a mother, your biggest accomplishment should be the children you have raised, something that is always important to keep in mind.
285. “The only thing better than having you as a son is my grandchildren having you as a daddy”
This quote is perfect for the mom whose son already has kids of their own!
2896. “You are a special man who is a fantastic father and perfect dad but most of all you are my wonderful son!”
This quote is perfect for father’s day for you sone to show them how much you love them!
287. “The road ahead of you is full of opportunities! Be strong and always conquer your fears. I will always be there for you, my beloved son!”
Send this quote to your son to let him know that the road he has ahead is one filled with hope and new beginnings.
288. “Son, you may be a father now but that will never stop me from calling you my baby!”
This quote is perfect to send to your son who just became a parent himself.
289. “You’ve been a blessing from the beginning, and I adore you, my precious son.”
To the mom’s whose son has been a blessing since he was born, this is a great quote for you.
290. “Love for you knows no bounds: there is no greatest number, no distant star, and no end.”
A mother’s love knows no bounds and is everlasting. There will always be enough love to go around but don’t forget to show it.
291. “You’ll never understand what it means till you have a boy of your own. You’ll never understand the delight beyond joy, the love beyond emotion, that a mother feels when he sees his son.”
Those who don’t have a child will fail to understand how beautiful the bond between a parent and their kid can be.
292. “Every year, you grow in stature, intelligence, and awesomeness. It nearly appears like you’re attempting to imitate me! So, here’s hoping your dreams come true.”
This quote is perfect for your son’s birthday!
293. “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” – Lee Pearson
Even for mother’s that have multiple sons, they are equally proud of all of them.
294. “For a mother, the project of raising a boy is the most fulfilling project she can hope for. She can watch him, as a child, play the games she was not allowed to play; she can invest in him her ideas, aspirations, ambitions, and values, or whatever she has left of them; she can watch her son, who came from her flesh and whose life was sustained by her work and devotion, embody her in the world. So while the project of raising a boy is fraught with ambivalence and leads inevitably to bitterness, it is the only project that allows a woman to be — to be through her son, to live through her son.” – Andrea Dworkin
As a mother, you get the opportunity to teach your son what you have learned from your past mistakes, and to be everything you never had the chance to be through your son.
295. “Despite the profound connection between a mother and her son, when the son gets married and has his own family, he often forgets that his mother still needs him in her life. It takes so little effort to call our mothers, yet we forget that it makes her day to simply hear our voice from time to time.”
As a son, this is a good reminder to never forget your mother, just a simple call is more than enough to show you care.
296. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take” – Cardinal Meymillod
A mother can replace any hole you have in your life, no one can fill the place of your special mom.
297. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” -Barbara Kingsolver
Always remember that the strength you carry is greater than any natural law mama.
298. “God gave those little children to you, mama- You. No one else can mother them like you can. You may have your work cut out for you, but you’re the one cut out to accomplish it.” – Erin Odom
This quote can help remind you that God gave you these children because only you can take care of them.
299. “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.”
Always hold onto the strength you have as a mother and keep going.
300. “Motherhood: It’s a choice you make everyday, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” –Donna Ball
Motherhood involves you putting someone else over yourself, never forget to also forgive yourself when you do wrong.
301. “A Mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her child against low self-esteem.”
This quote serves as a reminder to always show self-love and self-acceptance to your child, that way you can protect them against low self-esteem.
302. “There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are a super mom.” – Stephanie Precourt
You are always a super mom, even when you feel like you haven’t been your best.
303. “Don’t raise your kids to have more than you had, raise them to be more than you were.” –Jackie Kennedy
This quote shows a powerful message, to raise your kids to be more than you were.
304. “Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.” – Sharon Jaynes
Even if you are going through struggles, keep pushing forward because that’s what successful mothers do.
305. “If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.”
Send this to your son who you want to show how full your heart is because of him.
306. “Embrace the unique way your child is blooming- even if it’s not in the garden you imagined.”
Remember to embrace how your child is growing, even if it’s not in the way you expected.
307. “Behind every great kid is a mom who’s pretty sure she’s screwing it all up”
Even if you feel like you aren’t doing your best, you are raising a great kid and let hem know it.
308. “You will never look back on life and think, “I spent too much time with my kids.” –Kimberly Mcleod
You can never have enough time with the children you are raising. So, spend as much time as you can with your son.
309. “A mother’s job is to teach her children not to need her anymore. The hardest part of that job is accepting success.”
The true responsibility of a mother is to be there for them until you aren’t needed, which can be heartbreaking but shows you did well.
310. “Even on the days you feel like you are failing, look around, I promise your kids still think you are the best mom in the whole universe.”
This quote reminds you to look at your kids when you are failing because they will always see you as a great mom no matter what.
311. “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” -Peggy O’Mara
This insightful quote shows that what you say to your children can really impact their mental state and their inner voice.
312. “We worry what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget he is someone today.” -Stacia Tauscher
Never lose sight of what is truly important, accepting what your son is today instead of worrying about the future.
313. “Bad Moments don’t make bad moms.” -Lisa Terkeurst
Having some bad moments doesn’t make you a bad mom. As long as you make sure your child knows they are loved they will know.
314. “You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow they will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Just breathe, notice, study their faces and little feet. Pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today. It will be over before you know it.”
Enjoy the charms of today with your child since they will be a little older tomorrow. No matter the age they are always cherish the moments, accomplishments, and times toether.
315. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
This quote shows how truly essential mothers are to their children and family.
316. “Everything I am, you helped me to be.”
For the sons who are truly their mother’s son, send them this quote!
317. “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.”
For the sons whose mothers are their manual in life, this quote is perfect for you!
318. “There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.”
Strong people who believe in themselves have listened to their mothers. A mothers influence is something special.
319. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
A mother’s arm is made to protect and love their children no matter what and to always be there for them.
320. “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.”
For those who are religious, this is the perfect quote to send to your mother!
321. “A family raised well by a mother like you is one of the great wonders of the world.”
This is the perfect mother’s day quote to show your mom she holds a special place in your family!
322. “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – James Faust
A mother influences their children’s lives in so many ways and has a strong impact on who they grow up to be.
323. “I always say if you aren’t yelling at your kids, you’re not spending enough time with them.” – Reese Witherspoon
Let’s just face it, sometimes mothers get a little tired of their kids. This quote describes this in a hilarious way.
324. “Motherhood is basically finding activities for children in three-hour pockets of time for the rest of your life.” – Mindy Kaling
This fun quote is not far from the truth, mothers are always finding ways to keep their children occupied.
325. “When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out.” – Erma Bombeck
This funny quote shows how sometimes you might want to hide from your unruly children.
326. “I love to play hide and seek with my kid, but some days my goal is to find a hiding place where he can’t find me until after high school.”
Similar to the quote above, sometimes a mom needs some alone time…for a pretty long time.
327. “Children are a great comfort in your old age – and they help you reach it faster, too.”
Children help you when you are older, but most of the time they make you age faster too.
328. “I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids.”
Being the ideal mother is impossible, especially because kids can be a handful. When you show them love they will always feel it even if they don’t show it.
329. “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.”
This quote is super relatable to any son, if your mother can’t find it then it’s truly gone.
330. “Motherhood: Feeding them as a baby and then through most of their twenties.”
When your kids get into their college years, then you have to feed them just like when they were little.
331. “Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.”
Children mimic anything their parents say, even if it is something that isn’t the best for a child.
332. “The older I grow, the more I realize that my mother is the best “best friend” that I ever had.”
This quote is perfect for any son whose mother is truly his best friend. Having your mom as your best friend is something special.
333. “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain
Even though your mother probably went through a lot to raise you, we always have a way of thinking they enjoyed the experience.
334. “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
This insightful quote shows how hard it is for sons to become like their mothers sometimes, which is a true tragedy.
335. “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – T. Dewitt Talmage
For any son who always relied on their mother, this is the perfect quote to send her to show you acknowledge everything she has done for you.
336. “Your arms were always open when I needed a hug and your heart understood when I needed a friend. Those gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.” – Sarah Malin
This beautiful quote is the perfect thing to send to your mother who was always there for you.
337. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
A mother’s love enables you to do anything. Mother’s are always there to support you in anything you do.
338. “A Mother’s heart, a Mother’s faith, and a Mother’s steadfast love were fashioned by the Angels and sent from God above.”
A mother and everything she does for her family is truly sent from God.
339. “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” – Lady Gaga
Your mother may have taught you a lot, if she has taught you these traits make sure to send this quote to her!
340. “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” – Edwin Chapin
Words fail to properly describe how big the heart of a mother is. They will always love you no matter what.
341. “When you are a mother you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
A mother thinks for both her and her child no matter what. Mother’s by nature are there to care for their children and love them unconditionally.
342. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
This is the perfect quote for any holiday that celebrates your mom! Show your mom all the love with this amazing quote.
343. “I loved you before I knew you.”
A mother has loved their child from the very beginning. It is something most women dream about.
344. “I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world. Not only has she stood by me through all times – happy, sad, and otherwise – but there have even been moments when I had completely lost hope, and her immense belief in me had lifted me up.” – Amruta Khanvilkar
For the sons whose mother is their pillar of strength, this beautiful quote is perfect for you. Mother’s are always there for their children to love and support them.
345. “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.”
As a mother, your children become your new center of your universe, that is the natural intuition of a mother.
346. “That’s the wonderful thing about mothers: you can because you must, and you just do.”
This quote shows how sometimes a person might not feel ready to become a mother, but they push forward because it is something you learn over time.
347. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.”
A mother is there to make sure you can stand on your own, always remember that.
348. “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.”
Motherhood is an exquisite inconvenience that you might not like at first but grow to love.
349. “She made me strong, but she wanted me to be strong. That’s more important.”
This quote is perfect for the sons whose mothers have made them strong.
350. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
The power of a mother is like the power of a hurricane but also the falling colors of a rainbow.
351. “The world changes from year to year, our lives from day to day, but the love and memory of you, shall never pass away.”
For the sons who have recently lost their mom, the memory of her should never pass away.
352. “Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.” — Cindy Adkins
When you lose your mom, always remember that you were fortunate to have her in your life.
353. “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.” — Alphonse de Lamartine
Even if only your mom is gone, the whole world can seem empty. A mother is someone who is the glue of the family and without her you might feel lost.
354. “There is something about losing a mother that is permanent and inexpressible — a wound that will never quite heal.” — Susan W
If you have lost your mother, it is a wound that will never fully heal.
355. “Hold dear to your parents for it is a scary and confusing world without them.” — Emily Dickinson
This quote reminds us to never take your parents for granted. Parents are the ones who gave us life and it is something to be thankful for.
356. “Mom, I am missing you today but I know that you will always be with me in my heart… I am who I am because of your loving hands. My sweet and compassionate soul from watching you and your generosity and kindness to others. I see the world full of wonder because of your imagination. I’ve learned to never give up seeing your drive and perseverance… I love you always and forever…” — Karen Kostyla
This quote is a beautiful dedication to the others who may not be with us anymore. If you are feeling lost or without hope use this as a reminder of your moms love for you.
357. “A mother’s love is always with her children. Losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know. But her goodness, her caring, and her wisdom live on, like a legacy of love that will always be with you. May that love surround you now and bring you peace.”
A mother’s love is something that lasts forever, even when she is gone you should still hold onto her love.
358. “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
This quote reminds us that the best place to cry is in your mom’s arms. Mother’s are always there for us even in the hardest of times.
359. “A son is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
A son is someone you can be with and love with everything you have. They become your best friend in everyway possible.
360. “You will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. They will dream, but they will not dream your dreams. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. Nevertheless, in every flight, in every dream, and in every life, the print of the way you taught will always remain.”
Your son may not have the same life as you had, but the foundation of his life is based on what you have taught him as a mother.
261. “A mother and son never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.”
A mother and son can never be truly separated. The love between a mother and sun runs deep in their veins.
362. “My son makes me laugh with his incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes him laugh, and I aspire to take in the world in the same shoes he does.”
This quote reminds you that your son has a humorous take on the world, one you should long to adopt as well.
363. “A mother is the only person in the world who can turn son’s worries and fears into happiness.”
A mother can take a son’s worries and turn them into true happiness. After all a mothers love is contagious and can never be broken.
364. “A son is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
For the mothers who may have just had a son, send them this quote to tell them how miraculous their son will be!
365. “The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.”
Motherhood changes how you look at yourself forever, because in the eyes of your children, you deserve everything.
366. “Always love your mother because you will never get another.”
For the sons who may be reading this, always love your mother! You never know how long you might get to love tour mother so always show her how much you love her.
367. “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
This funny quote is extremely true, your mother is inherently a part of you. Your mom is the women who gave you the gift of life.
368. “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.”- Rick Riordan
Even in fictional worlds, a mother should always be seen as the best at everything.
369. “I love you so much I could squish you.”
This quote is great to tell to your son and show how much you love them!
370. “I told my mom she was invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.”
This sarcastic quote is the perfect remark any mother can say to their child.
371. “If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.”
Always listen to the way your mom tells you how to do things, she truly knows best. After all she is the woman who raised you.
372. “To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, ‘Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are.’ ” — Jeffrey R. Holland
For the mother’s who are struggling, believe in God and yourself and you will be okay.
373. “I am a strong man because a strong woman raised me.”
Any strong man is the son of an even stronger woman.
374. “Shoutout to all the moms that started their morning like super mom, only to become borderline psychotic by 11am.”
This is a common experience for any mom. Mom’s have to deal with a lot of stuff but their love is unconditiona.
375. “It’s one of those things where you think you’ve done it all, you think you’ve felt it all. But I just didn’t know that this kind of love existed.” — Hoda Kotb
For the new mom’s who thought their life was complete without a child, this quote might resonate with you.
376. “I’m a person of faith. It feels like the greatest embrace from God that I can imagine, to get to have a baby.” — Savannah Guthrie
Having a baby boy is one of the biggest blessings from God.
377. “When your children arrive, the best you can hope for is that they break open everything about you. Your mind floods with oxygen. Your heart becomes a room with wide-open windows.” —Amy Poehler
When you have a child, they break open your heart and everything around you.
378. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
A mother’s hope for their child outlives everything.
379. “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” — Barack Obama
Even great people like former president Obama had mothers who were a constant in their life.
380. “You can feel when your mom’s proud of you and you can feel the love.” — Jimmy Fallon
You can sense when your mom is proud of you. She will also show you how much she loves you.
381. “It’s a funny thing about mothers… Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” — Roald Dahl
Mother’s always think the best of their children and always believe in them.
382. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” — Mitch Albom
Looking into your mother’s eyes is the best thing on earth. Her love is something that will stay with you forever no matter what you do or where you go.
383. “Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met.” — Marguerite Duras
This quote points out how sometimes your mother can be the craziest person you know.
384. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” — Booker T. Washington
If someone has done wonderful things in their life, they probably owe it to their mother.
385. “I tell my kids, ‘I am thinking about you every other minute of my day.’” — Michelle Obama
A good mother always thinks about her children and lets them as well.
386. “[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” — Gilda Radner
Being a mom is scary, but it is also an act of optimism to decide to give life to someone else.
387. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” — Oprah Winfrey
What makes someone a mother isn’t biology, but their heart, something we are reminded of by this quote.
388. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” — Meryl Streep
Becoming a mother reduces you to the mere essentials so you can give your children everything they want.
389. “The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother.” — Goldie Hawn
We will always want our mother, no matter how old we are, where we are, or who we become a mothers love is unconditional.
390. “Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.” — Mitch Albom
This quote describes how all of our accomplishments start with our mother because we started with her.
391. “No one worries about you like your mother, and when she is gone, the world seems unsafe, things that happen unwieldy. You cannot turn to her anymore, and it changes your life forever. There is no one on earth who knew you from the day you were born; who knew why you cried, or when you’d had enough food; who knew exactly what to say when you were hurting; and who encouraged you to grow a good heart. When that layer goes, whatever is left of your childhood goes with her.” — Adriana Trigiani
When your mother passes away, you end up losing your childhood. Always make sure to treasure your mother while she is still here.
392. “A mother knows what her child’s gone through, even if she didn’t see it herself.” — Pramoedya Ananta Toer
This quote reminds us that a mother always knows what’s happening with her children.
393. “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’” — Fred Rogers
Mother’s teach their children to look for sources of hope in any situation, especially in moments that are scary.
394. “My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” — Jodi Picoul
Every child wants to grow up being just like their mother, make sure you are always a good role model.
395. “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ It’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” — Erma Bombeck
Mother’s will always be there to give you advice, even when you don’t ask for it.
396. “The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.” — Karl Lagerfeld
The only love that you know is perfectly true is the love a mom has for her children.
397. “My mother taught me empathy – the basic concept of standing in somebody else’s shoes and looking through their eyes. If I did something messed up, she’d just say, ‘How would that make you feel if somebody did that to you?’” — Barack Obama
A mother teaches their children about empathy and looking through someone else’s eyes.
398. “Mothers have the ability to liberate by love or, by neglect, to imprison. They’re our first teachers; they are our first loves.” — Maya Angelou
The role of a mother is one that is extremely important since you can either love or neglect, always choose to love your children.
399. “Just because you become a mother, it doesn’t mean you lose who you are.” — Beyoncé
This quote reminds us you should never lose who you are as a mother. As being a mother is one of the greatest gifts of all time!
400. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.” — Osho
The moment a child is born a mother starts a new period in her life.
401. “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” — R.J. Palacio
A mom’s smile hugs and encourages her children it shows how much she loves them.
402. “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” — L.R. Knost
As a mom, you have to raise good children who are less cruel and heartless than previous generations.
403. “Having kids — the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings — is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” — Maria Shriver
Having children is the biggest journey of a person’s life. It takes effort, time, and patience to be a mother and for that we should all appreciate.
404. “Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget.” – Taraji P. Henson
You never forget your motherly instincts, no matter how old your son may be.
405. “If you’re completely exhausted and don’t know how you’re going to keep giving this much of yourself day after day, you’re probably a good parent.” -Bunmi Laditan
If you are always so tired taking care of your children, you are a great mom who works hard.
406. “The best career I’ll ever have, the profession where I’ll never stop learning, and the job that is worth all sacrifices, is being a mother to my children.”
Being a mother to your son can be one of the best careers you can ever have, which is perfectly described with this quote.
407. “I might not see it now, but the time I’m investing in my son does matter.”
This quote describes how even though you might take it for granted now, spending time with your son changes him for the better.
408. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” B. Kingsglover
This blunt quote is true even though it’s hard to accept, especially for moms.
409. “The quickest way for a mother to get her son’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.”
This funny quote always rings true, your children always want your attention when you are comfortable.
410. “Having kids — the responsibility of rearing good, kind, responsible human beings — is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
Being a parent is one of the biggest responsibilities, always remember how important it is!
411. “Treasure every moment; it goes by so fast.”
This short quote is perfect for any new mom. No matter the age your child is time never slows down. Cherish it all while you can.
412. “I may not have it together every day, but we are together every day and that’s all that matters.”
This sweet quote is perfect to send for your son to let him know that no matter how hard everything is, you two being together is all that matters.
413. “I am leaving a legacy of love.”
A mother always leaves a long legacy of love for her family now matter what ahppens.
414. “In my son’s eyes I am a hero. I am strong and wise and I know no fear. But the truth is plain to see, he was sent to rescue me.”
This quote is perfect for any mom whose son was sent to rescue her from her past life.
415. “You are my angel: you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.” – Steve Maraboli
This is a great quote to send to your son to let them know how much you truly appreciate them and what they mean to you.
416. “Behind you all your memories, before you all your dreams, around you all who love you, within you all you need.”
For the son who has a whole life ahead of him, send him this quote to encourage him.
417. “One of the greatest things about sons is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyous times when their adoration is replaced by embarrassment or annoyance and they don’t want you to see what they are doing or hear what they are saying.”
When your son gets into his rebellious teenage years, always remember the times where he adored you when he was little.
418. “I never want him to think that the world revolves around him, but I want him to know that my whole world does.”
A mother never wishes for her son to get a big head, but wants him to know that he is her whole world.
419. “I don’t want my son to follow in my footsteps. I want him to walk the path beside me and go even further than I could have ever dreamed.”
For the mother who wants more for her son than she had, this quote is perfect for you.
420. “All of life’s problems have just one simple solution: a hug from my son.”
A simple hug from your son makes your day so much better. A hug can be the thing that makes your day a little brighter.
421. “Sometimes all it takes is a little hand reaching for yours to remind you that these are, without a doubt, the best years of your life.”
Even though things might be hard as a mother, your son reaching for you can make your day so much better.
422. “A son is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend’.”
Your son is your lifelong friend, something that is described well with this quote!
423. “There is magic in a son’s existence. It can lighten even the darkest nights and heal even the most miserable hearts. To the parents, their son makes them feel more love for life and expectation for the future. And a world of more love is the world of more light and warmth.”
To the sons who are pure magic, send this to him to let him know he is loved! A son’s love is unconditional and something special.
424. “Dear son, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.”
If you could give your son anything, it would be to realize how special he is to you.
425. “If we don’t always see eye to eye, son, that means I’ve done my job and raised you to have your own mind.”
If you have arguments with your son, always remember that you taught him to have his own mind which is an accomplishment.
426. “As for my sons, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.”
Raise your sons with the confidence they need for the future and they will thank you for it.
427. “My little boy yesterday, my friend today, my son forever.”
Your son will always be your son no matter what, even if he is not your little boy anymore.
428. “I want my son to grow up to be a strong man. I just need to be able to live with him in the meantime.”
For the mom’s who want your son to grow up strong, this quote reminds you that you have a long journey ahead.
429. “As a mom, I constantly worry about the safety of my children. Like especially the one who has been rolling her eyes and talking back to me.”
This witty quote perfectly describes how you might feel about your sassy kids.
430. “Having a son is like having a little broke best friend who thinks you’re rich.”
When you have kids, they always think you are rich which is never the case.
431. “I want my son to be kind but I also want him to know that he can throat punch someone if he needs to.”
For the mom who wants a sweet but strong son, this is a great quote!
432. “Motherhood: Where your heart may explode at any moment. From love… or rage. It’s a toss-up.”
Sometimes, motherhood can make you a little bit upset, but trust me it’s normal.
433. “My son is turning out just like me. Well played, karma, well played.”
For those with sons who are your mini-me, karma had a way of coming back to you.
434. “Having a mini-me is all fun and games until they start acting just like you.”
When your son is just like you, that means true trouble. It also means they admire you and want to be just like you!
435. “I secretly enjoy when my son is defiant because I love to see his fighting spirit. Then I put him in his place because there’s only room for one sheriff in this town.”
Make sure to put your sons in their place when they act up, cause you are the head of the household.
436. “Little boys bring you just to the brink of insanity before gently easing you off the edge with a sweet kiss and laughter from a perfectly timed fart.”
Little boys can drive you crazy and be a little wild sometimes, which is captured well by this quote.
437. “You’re going to miss this someday – I whisper to myself as I’m shot in the butt with a Nerf Gun while unclogging the toilet.”
This situation is something that most boy moms have probably experienced.
438. “A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.”
You little boy has the future in his hands, even if he now has a frog in his pocket.
439. “I raise boys…nothing scares me.”
Nothing can intimidate a boy mom. They have the will power to handle just about anything!
440. “You know you’re a boy mom when everything in your house is either lost, dirty or broken.”
This quote is relatable to any mom of young boys. Being a boy mom can be hard and rewarding at the same time.
441. “Raising boys is an extreme sport, that’s why I wear workout clothes everyday.”
For the moms who know that raising their sons is a full on sport, this is the most relatable quote for you.
442. “He believed he could, so he did….and now he’s in timeout.”
Sometimes, your boys go a little bit overboard and need tough love.
443. “Loving your son means accepting him just the way he is; stinky, dirty and loud.”
Loving your son means accepting him no matter what he does or how he smells!
444. “I support wildlife…I’m raising boys.”
A true zoo is a house full of boys with a crazy mess that never seems to go away.
445. “He may drive me crazy, but someday this boy will change the world.”
Always remember that you boy will do great things in his life no matter how crazy life gets.
446. “Life is better with boys.”
Ain’t that the truth. Boy moms are a special type of mom for having to deal with the messes and smells boys leave behind.
447. “Boys are meant for kisses and hugs. For watching rainbows and catching bugs. Sharing all of your favorite things. For books to read and songs to sing.”
Share all of your favorite things with your boys and raise them well.
448. “You think dads are protective of their little girls? Just try a mom with a little boy.”
A mother will always protect their little boy no matter the cost. Their bond is unbreakable.
449. “God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me a son.”
God knew you needed a son mama, trust in his judgment. He is always looking out for you and doing what is best.
450. “Raising boys will change your life. You’ll realize how boring life was before.”
A life without your boys can be really boring. They create fun, havioc, and messes that will keep you on your toes.
451. “My alarm clock wears jammies and smiles at me when I wake up.”
For the moms with little boys, this is really relatable!
452. “I’m just a girl, stuck under a sleeping child, with a full bladder, and a dying phone.”
For any mom who’s ever been stuck in this situation, we salute you.
453. “My kids are never better friends than when it’s 30 minutes past bedtime and they won’t stop giggling.”
To the moms who have a couple kids who always stay up past their bedtime, this quote is for you.
454. “When can we come see the baby? 4 am would be super helpful. Thanks.”
For the new moms out there, this remark is sure to make your family laugh.
455. “Sure, sometimes I question my parenting. But to be honest, sometimes, I question my child’s childing.”
Sometimes your children can just be a little too much but always remember you are the parent is is your jo b to make sure they are on the right path.
456. “Can’t believe I shared my body with a child that won’t even share their m&ms with me.”
This quote is sure to make any mom laugh. Boys can be stubborn at time but you’ve got to love them!
457. “I love all my children equally. Except for the one that sleeps…I love that one more.”
Sleeping children are always the best children. But if you show your children all the same love they will appreciate it.
458. “I always remind my kids: having a weird mom builds character.”
It’s okay to be a weird mom around your kids, just remind them it builds character.
459. “Moms are the only people who know the true meaning of 24/7”
Send this to any new mom who is just starting to get used to 24/7. It is a never ending cycle being a mom and we should all appreciate them for all they do.
460. “Do you ever look at your child and just smile? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you know how blessed you really are.”
By looking at your child, you start to realize how truly blessed you are as a parent.
461. “My feeling of responsibility for the safety and well-being of my children is so strong, that should an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would still hold myself responsible for their fate.” –Boghos L. Artinian
Great parents feel responsible for your children to the point when even accidents happen that are out of your control, you still feel like you are to blame.
462. “As soon as this child was born I immediately wanted to call my parents and just apologize because I never knew how much they loved me.” –Ashton Kutcher
You never know the heart of a parent until you become one yourself.
463. “I see all these moms who can do everything and I think…I should have them do some stuff for me.”
The moms who can do everything have so much energy that they should share with other moms.
464. “When my children remember their childhood I want only for them to remember that their mother gave it all.”
Looking back at the past, make sure your children think that their mother truly gave them their all.
465. “My sweet child…there will always be room for your hand in mine.”
There is always room in a mothers hand for their precious childs hand. They will always support their children in whatever they do.
466. “If you have children, remember this: When you finish with them, the rest of the world has to live with them…so please teach them respect.”
Always teach your children respect because when you are done raising them they go out into the world.
467. “The days are long, but the years are short.” -Gretchen Rubin
For any new mom, the days may be long but the years go by so fast when you have a son.
468. “Mom- One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, spending money, eating hot meals, peeing alone, patience, energy and sanity for love.”
A mom sacrifices everything for the love of her child. It is important that we appreciate a moms love and hard work to give us a great life.
469. “There are hard days as a mother but looking at your sleeping baby remind you why it’s all worth it.”
Seeing your baby boy safe and protected is always worth the hard work of being a mother.
470. “A worried mom does better research than the FBI.”
A mom is better at investigating than the FBI when it comes to her child. She will get to the bottom of whatever it is.
471. “You know you’re a mom when going anywhere by yourself is exciting.”
This quote shows that going anywhere alone after having children can be an event.
472. “People that say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.”
Being a mom means many long days without much sleep. To truly appreciate a mother you have to understand what she goes through.
473. “I used to have functioning brain cells, but I traded them in for children.”
This quote is easy for any mom to understand. When it comes to children a mom is always on the go.
474. “Don’t yell at your kids, lean in and whisper, it’s much scarier.”
Whispering to your kids does the job better than yelling.
475. “Some days I slay at motherhood. Other days I realize I’ve had a huge dinosaur sticker on my butt all day.”
Stickers are essential to any mom’s wardrobe. This quote is great for moms who have children that love to play jokes.
476. “Mother: that one word that cannot be defined in a single phrase; that one word that embodies all the love a human being could possibly offer.”
Send this to your mother who is hard to define in just one phrase!
477. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same”
As a mother, you have two choices to make yourself strong or beat yourself up and be miserable.
478. “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” -Terry Guillemets
For the sons whose mom’s helped them grow, send them this to remind them!
479. “I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mom since I opened my eyes.”
If you have loved your mom from the very beginning, this quote is well-suited for you!
480. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” -Washington Irving
A mother is always there and will cling to us, even in times of darkness. Moms will always support you on yournjourney and be there in the darkest of times.
481. “Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.”
Our moms know us the best and love us with all their heart. They know what we like, dislike, our hobbies and interests, and how to make us smile.
482. “I smile because I’m your son. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.”
To the sons who realize their mothers can change that you are her son, send this to her to make her laugh!
483. “If I turn into my mother, or even half of the person she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.”
To become half of the person your mother is a successful life. A mother is someone that children look up to and want to become one day.
484. “Maybe it’s just a son’s job to piss off their mother.”
As a son, pissing off their mother can be a full time job and is something every mom faces.
485. “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” ― Reed Markham
A mother sees the future in her child’s eyes and will do everything she can to give them the best life.
486. “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.”
A mother is someone who is covered in strength and dignity. She is strong and dependent. She wants the best for her children.
487. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.”
A strong mom stands up for both herself and her children. She will always do what best for her children.
488. “Happy Mothers Day to my mom, my friend, my angel.”
Send this to your angel of a mother for Mother’s Day! She will certainly enoy it.
489. “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.”
Your entire life began with your mother, never forget that. She is your teacher and the one that loves you the most.
490. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” ― Lisa Leslie
Your mother is always the greatest role model you can have.
491. “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
This quote reminds you that your mother’s hug lasts forever. She will always be there with you even when she isn’t.
492. “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” ― Archibald Thompson
A mother is as lovely as a rose and a perfect figure in a child’s life. Cherish every moment you have with your mom she is a lovely human being.
493. “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” ― Emily Dickinson
A child always turns to their mother when they are troubled.
494. “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children, and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” ― Jamie McGuire
When a mother sees her child in danger, she can do anything to help save them. She is tron willed and the best at what she does.
495. “My mother carried me for 10 months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’” ― Mstislav Rostropovich
This humorous quote is the perfect one for those who were carried a little bit longer by their mom.
496. “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughen up, this is the reality we are living in.” ― Lauryn Hill
A great mother teaches their son to toughen up and accept the harsh world we must be living in.
497. “No daughter is ever her mother’s darling. That spot is always reserved for the son.” ― Pearl S. Buck
The love of a daughter is beautiful, but a son is the only one who holds the place of their mother’s darling.
498. “‘Mom’ was not my first name, but my favorite name.”
Being called mom will always be a mother’s favorite name. It is something that will always hold a special place in your heart.
499. “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking” ― Helen Steiner Rice
Always remember that a mother’s love is patient and forgiving and never fails to nurture her son.
500. “And she loved a little boy very, very, much – even more than she loved herself.” ― Shel Silverstein
This quote is perfect for any mom who loves their son more than herself. Moms always have love in their hearts for their sons.
The love between a mother and son is something that is hard to fully capture in words. Hopefully with this list of son and mom quotes though, you will be able to find the perfect mother’s day quotes or sayings for any occasion!
Get the scoop on more like this:
- 500 Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Son from Mom
- 100 Cute 6th Birthday Poems: Happy Messages and Wishes For Kids
- 120 Motivational Quotes To Help You Wake Up Early In The Morning