The air fryer takes this asparagus to another level. Perfect to be enjoyed as a side dish or a healthy snack!
Recently I became an air fryer convert, purchasing mine a few months ago. I now feel that the air fryer can do no wrong. Since purchasing, I have experimented with many different vegetables and plenty of potato recipes. This lemon and garlic asparagus remains one of my favorites! The lemon and garlic flavors pair well with asparagus, and the air fryer can give a nice crispiness if you would like. As I am a spice lover, sometimes I will add a few red pepper flakes to this dish to give it a little kick!
Before becoming enlightened to the air fryer, I always used a conventional oven to roast my asparagus. However, this method only takes around 20 minutes, sometimes longer for me because I like my asparagus a little crispy. Nevertheless, I have found that air frying is a great way to achieve perfectly cooked asparagus in half the time. The smell of this recipe cooking will have your mouth watering, I promise!
Lemon & Garlic Air Fried Asparagus Ingredients:
- Asparagus, 1 bunch
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. each garlic & onion powder
- 2 tbsp. finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp. each salt & pepper
Air Fried Asparagus Instructions:
First, wash and trim asparagus and slice lemon in half, removing the seeds.
Then, place asparagus in air fryer basket, making sure not to over crowd the pan. Air fry at 350 for 8 minutes, less time if you do not like the crispy bits.
Finally, brush on any remaining of the olive oil mixture and enjoy!
Looking for more recipes? Get the Scoop!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ~2 tbsps finely grated parmesan
- First, wash and trim asparagus and slice lemon in half, removing the seeds.
- Next, in a mixing bowl and coat the asparagus in olive oil, lemon, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper, and parmesan.
- Then, place asparagus in air fryer basket, making sure not to over crowd the pan. Air fry at 350 for 8 minutes, less time if you do not like the crispy bits.
- Finally, brush on any remaining of the olive oil mixture and enjoy!