These Sweet Potato Garlic Parmesan Cubes are colorful, tasty, and nutritious. If you’re looking for a kid-friendly side dish that will please your adult palate then this recipe is for you!
This recipe is so simple, even those without much experience in the kitchen will have no problem whipping this up! Plus, it’s way more fun than tater tots or crinkle-cut fries.
Let’s take a moment to talk about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes. According to Healthline, one cup of sweet potato provides you with 769% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin A, 65% of your Vitamin C, and 6.6 grams of fiber. Sweet potatoes also help support gut health, healthy vision, and may enhance brain function. Kind of makes me want to add more sweet potatoes to my diet.
AIR FRIED GARLIC PARMESAN SWEET POTATO CUBES INGREDIENTS:
You’re only going to need 5 ingredients to mix up this masterpiece…
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed: Make sure your sweet potato is fresh and does not have any eyes!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil: Any brand of olive oil will get the job done, but to make this recipe even more nutritious try Sky Organics Organic First Greek Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remember: Little choices, like swapping out one olive oil for another, can make a big difference in our long-term health!
- Salt to taste: Keep in mind that a little salt goes a long way. Be conscious of your sodium intake.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder: I recommend Watkins Garlic Powder!
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese: I prefer to purchase the cheese already shredded, but if you would like you can always pull out your grater and shred it yourself.
- Air Fryer: If you don’t already have one, you will, of course, need an air fryer. I recommend this Power 6-Quart AirFryer Oven because it offers many more capabilities than the ordinary air fryer.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRIED GARLIC PARMESAN SWEET POTATO CUBES:
4. Season. Remove the sweet potato cubes from the air fryer. Sprinkle on shredded parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Let them cool slightly before eating. Then, enjoy your delicious sweet potato cubes!
Salad is everyone’s go-to side when serving an Italian dinner. Be different and shake things up by serving these Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Cubes then next time you cook up some lasagna or spaghetti!
Get the scoop on more delicious recipes:
- Valentine’s Day Peppermint Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb KETO Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Low Carb Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 13 Quick and Easy Snack Ideas
- Low Carb Low Calorie Cottage Cheese Chicken Bake
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium bowl, toss cubed sweet potatoes, olive oil and salt
- Place sweet potato cubes in air fryer, and set to 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!