Can’t get enough of refreshing summer drinks? Me neither! Here is a great one that you’re sure to love. I’m not joking when I say it tastes just like a Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.
This drink is so simple yet so refreshing. Check it out!
Berry Lemonade Cocktail Ingredients:
- Pink Whitney: If you haven’t had this drink yet this summer you’ve been MISSING OUT! Pink Whitney is a pink lemonade infused vodka created by Paul Bissonnette and Ryan Whitney from Spittin’ Chiclets at Barstool Sports with New Amsterdam Vodka. It is such a refreshing way to spike up a drink.
- Frozen Berry Medley: This can be as simple or as complicated as you’d like it to be. You can either by your own variety of berries and freeze them, or you can just buy the prepackaged bag of frozen berries at the grocery store.
- Blue Curacao: When I first made this drink I wasn’t too sure about adding the blue curacao since it is more of a citrus drink, but by adding just a small amount it definitely made the drink! It also added to the color nicely.
- Raspberry Lemonade: For this drink all I did was use a packet of Crystal Light powder and mix it in a water bottle. If you’re a fan of sweeter drinks I would recommend buying raspberry lemonade pre-made, since those bottled drinks tend to be a lot sweeter.
How to make Berry Lemonade Cocktail:
- Prepare a cocktail shaker with ice and frozen berries. In a cocktail shaker add a few ice cubes and ¼ cup of your frozen berries.
- Add Pink Whitney, blue curacao, and raspberry lemonade. Add 2 oz. of Pink Whitney, 1 oz. of blue curacao, and 8 oz. of raspberry lemonade to your shaker.
- Shake! You’ll want to shake this one really good to make sure those berries get infused into the drink really well.
- Prepare a glass. Fill a glass with ice and add another ¼ cup of frozen berries.
- Strain. Strain your drink into your glass. Be sure that you’re straining and not pouring so that the shaken berries and ice aren’t going into your drink. This prevents from having a bunch of seeds from the berries sink to the bottom of your glass.
And there you have a Berry Lemonade Cocktail! Another fun, yet simple, summer drink for you to try. I love originality and creativity when it comes to making drink so like always, I encourage you to shake things up and make this drink your own, responsibly of course!
Get the scoop on more recipes:
- Cranberry Apple Chicken Salad
- Layered Cream Cheese Brownies
- Summer Peach Caprese Salad Recipe
- Summer Punch Cocktail Recipe
- Chai-Flavored Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- 2 oz. Pink Whitney
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- 8 oz. raspberry lemonade
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- Add ice and 1/4 cup of berries to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour Pink Whitney, blue curacao, and raspberry lemonade into shaker.
- Shake well.
- Prepare a glass with ice and another 1/4 cup of frozen berries
- Strain from shaker to glass.