July is the perfect time to try your best 4th of July pick up lines!
In the United States, the Fourth of July is an exciting holiday that celebrates America. Under the right circumstances, the 4th of July will give you a chance to get to know someone special. All you need are the best 4th of July pick up lines!
Funny lines and conversation starters are the perfect way to make your crush laugh.
No matter what pickup lines you are thinking of using, the best line is one that reflects your personality. From flirty texts to a pick up line in real life, these July pick-up lines will help you start a conversation with your crush!
Here is the scoop on the best 4th of July pick up lines!
Best 4th of July Pick up Lines
1. Are there sparks between us, or is it just the fireworks?
2. You look like the Liberty Bell of the ball!
3. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have enough for the American flag.
4. Are you the 4th of July? Because you light up my world
5. Did you set off fireworks, or are you just that hot
6. Hey there, you must be the Declaration of Independence. Cause I’m ready to pledge my love for you.
7. I don’t need a sparkler to light up my night. You’re doing an amazing job.
8. Hey there, are you a firework? Cause you’re lighting up my heart.
9. You’re so hot, you make the firecrackers go off in my heart
10. If you were a firework, I’d watch your show all night long.
11. You must be John Hancock because your name is a big deal.
12. Are you Nick Cage? Because you are a national treasure.
13. Let’s eat popsicles and play with fireworks until somebody has a terrible accident!
14. The flag of our love will never fly at half mast.
15. I am going to use my freedom of religion to worship your smile.
16. 21 year olds have the right to buy alcohol, so how about I buy you a drink?
17. Speaking of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, would you like to go on a date?
18. Not to be a British loyalist, but you are my queen.
19. I don’t know how you feel about the whole independence thing, but are you free tonight?
20. Will you date me if I am wearing a powdered wig like Thomas Jefferson?
21. If you can tell me the difference between Flag Day and the 4th of July, I will buy you dinner. If you can’t tell me the difference between Flag Day and the 4th of July, I will also buy you dinner.
22. Because of my rights related to eminent domain, you have to compensate me for stealing my heart.
23. We go together like John Adams and the presidency.
24. I will be your Yankee Doodle.
25. If you agree to go out with me I will sign my John Hancock on your bar tab for tonight.
26. I’m like fireworks: smokin’, fun, and illegal in several states. Also, there are some really creepy billboards about me on the interstate.
27. Let’s watch fireworks on July 4th, I want to see the night sky reflected in your eyes.
28. If we were dating, you could bring me home for Christmas, Columbus day, and the Independence Day holiday.
29. A date with me is just like the Gettysburg Address: very memorable.
30. If you want to make a good first impression, do an impression of Paul Revere yelling that the British are coming.
31. Can I, like, annex you?
32. Don’t tell me you’re one of those 4th of July apologists. Just kidding, I don’t think that’s a thing. Care for a drink?
33. I’m arresting you for breaking the 8th amendment because you…are excessively fine!
34. If I proposed to you right now would it be with freedom rings?
35. I firmly believe that men and women equal representation, so can I take you out?
36. When you are around I feel fireworks.
37. Step into my oval office so we can get to know each other.
38. I believe in free speech so can I have your phone number?
39. If you can tell me the difference between the Vietnam War and the Cold War, I will buy you dinner. If you can’t tell me the difference between the Cold War and the Vietnam War, I will also buy you dinner.
40. To quote Uncle Sam, I want you.
41. My last girlfriend and I had to call it off. I looked her right in the face and declared myself independent. Also, she was British. Want to do on a date?
42. I have a great relationship with my mother…country.
43. Oooooh say can you seeeeeeee / by the dawn’s early light / you and me on a date / with the champagne glass gleaminnnnnng.
44. They call my house the 14th colony.
45. I like my love life like the 4th of July, full of sparks!
46. Who needs fireworks when we can make our own spark?
47. If you don’t pay your income tax, I will have to audit you and take you to dinner.
48. When I’m with you I see stars and stripes.
49. Is your name Liberty? Because you look so free and beautiful!
50. I’m sorry, can I borrow a sparkler? You light up my night much better.
51. Are you a Harry Potter fan? If so, I will give up my U.S citizenship and move to London.
52. Are you America? Because you look free tonight.
53. The only thing better than this party is the Revolutionary Party! Am I right?
54. The only thing that could make this 4th of July better is if you said yes to a date.
55. Happy July Fourth! Let’s make this awesome holiday better by going out for a drink.
56. Hey, I’m more patriotic than Betsy Ross, so can I stitch you a heart?
57. Do I have to declare my love for you?
58. Want to get together and light up the night?
59. Hey girl, do you want to come over to my place for some independence?
60. Our relationship will be just like Independence Day celebrations, full of fireworks!
61. This is a free country, so do you want to leave this party and come to my house to play a video game or watch movies?
63. Are you looking for an American hero? Because I think you just found one.
64. I’m sure glad the fourth amendment allows me to be this close to you.
65. Let’s make this Fourth of July memorable and do something that we’ll never ever forget.
66. I think I’m falling for you harder than the American colonies fell for the British.
67. Hey, if you’re looking for someone to celebrate America’s freedom with, then I’m your man!
68. I’m going to make this Fourth of July unforgettable just like the Founding Fathers did.
69. How about you and I make this Fourth of July a celebration for us?
70. Hey girl, I’m sure glad that the Founding Fathers gave me the right to be with you!
71. This 4th of July, let’s make it memorable by loving each other with the same intensity as the American Revolutionary War.
72. Are you ready for an explosive Fourth of July date?
73. Hey, I think you’re way hotter than the fireworks I’m gonna see on Fourth of July!
74. Let’s make this Fourth of July even better by spending it together!
75. I want to be your security this Fourth of July and stand by your side forever.
76. Hey, let’s make this Fourth of July the most romantic one yet!
77. Baby, you’re a firework.
78. Great job on holding up that torch! Oh, sorry I thought you were Lady Liberty.
79. I think the fireworks show is enough time to get to know one another, so how about we give it a try?
80. Looks like we are in the right place at the right time to make some fireworks happen.
81. I’m sure glad that the Founding Fathers gave me the right to love you.
82. Are you up for an adventure this Fourth of July?
83.The 4th of July may not be the most romantic holiday, but we can still try.
84. Cheers to a new year of freedom, care to celebrate together?
85. Hey, I think you and I could make some sparks this Fourth of July.
86. It would be an honor to take you out on the Fourth of July.
87. I’m sure glad that the Founding Fathers gave me the right to love you and make this Fourth of July special for us.
88. If you like fireworks and sports cars, today is the perfect day for a date, so how about it?
89. I’d start a revolution for your number.
90. They can prohibit my alcohol, you intoxicate me enough.
91. Thomas Jefferson would have wanted this.
92. Legally, you have the right to protest but I don think that you will really want to.
93. Baby, I will never cheat on you. I am a loyalist.
94. Will you be my running mate in the relationship election?
95. If you don’t have plans for the Fourth of July, then you have my undivided attention.
96. This Fourth of July let’s make our own fireworks.
97. If sparks fly, let’s make them last until the Fourth of July next year!
98. Hey, let’s make this Fourth of July the most memorable one yet.
99. I’m not sure what will happen after we leave here tonight, but I’m sure it will be a night to remember!
100. If you ask me if I love you I’ll have to plead the 5th. Don’t want to incriminate myself.
101. You are so pretty that my heart is in double jeopardy.
102. If you let me light up your Fourth of July, I swear you won’t regret it!
103. If you already have a boyfriend, would you succeed from him?
104. Hey, let’s have a Fourth of July to remember and show the fireworks what real sparks look like.
105. You read, white, and blew my mind.
106. Let’s make the Fourth of July a night to remember and start something that will last for a lifetime.
107. It looks like fireworks are in order for this Fourth of July, and I can’t think of a better way to make it special.
108. Care to party like it’s 1776?
109. This would be really awkward if you were British.
110. The verdict is in; you are beautiful.
111. When we touch, it’s fireworks.
112. We are endowed by our creator with rights like life, liberty, and the pursuit of a date together.
113. Tonight I will be exercising my freedom of assembly…outside your bedroom window.
114. If you don’t have plans for the Fourth of July, then I’m available.
115. Oh say can I see you for a date tonight?
116. If you were a firework, you’d be the grand finale of my Fourth of July.
117. I’m no firecracker, but I’m sure gonna make your heart boom!
118. You don’t have to wait for succession, you’re first in line for me.
119. If you were a firework, you’d be the most colorful!
120. You have the right to bear me in your arms.
121. My heart is like a firework, it just needs you to light it up!
122. If you want to get lit this 4th of July, I’m your guy.
123. I’m a man without a country. Can I be a citizen of you?
124. I’m no patriot, but I’ll still be your Fourth of July.
125. I’m feeling some sparks between us!
That is the scoop on the best 4th of July pick up lines. These hilarious 4th of July lines will be perfect to make your crush swoon. It is a fun way to get the conversation going!
So, use these pick up lines to show your crush you care and make it the best Fourth of July yet. From puns to compliments, these lines will surely spark some fireworks! Have fun and enjoy the night with your special someone.
For more great scoop, check out these articles: