Are you ready to take your seafood boil game to the next level? Then check out this Bloves seafood boil recipe for an unforgettable meal!
This recipe is a combination of bloves’ signature flavors and spices that will make your mouth water.
You’ll be able to customize the ingredients according to your tastes, so no matter what type of seafood you prefer, you can make it your own.
So get ready to have a Bloves smackalicious seafood boil!
Why People Enjoy This Recipe
From the first bite, you’ll know why Bloves’ seafood boil recipe is so popular.
The combination of bloves’ signature spices and herbs creates a unique flavor that’s rich, smoky, and full of zesty goodness. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
All you need are the ingredients listed below and about 15 minutes to whip up a delicious meal.
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just looking for an easy weeknight dinner, Bloves’ seafood boil recipe is sure to please.
What Does it Taste Like?
The Bloves smackalicious sauce taste like a combination of smoky, spicy, and savory flavors.
The Bloves sauce is made with garlic, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper for some heat.
It’s the perfect combination of bold flavors that will make your taste buds smile!
This is a great way to bring Bloves’ savory sauce and signature flavors to a seafood boil.
Whether you’re using shrimp, crawfish, clams, or your favorite type of fish, this sauce will make it unforgettable!
With simple ingredients and minimal prep time, this Bloves seafood boil recipe is perfect for fast and delicious weeknight meals. Here’s a list of ingredients that you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbpsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp cajun spice mix
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups of unsalted butter (4 sticks of butter or 32 tbsp)
- 1 cup chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 tbsp minced garlic or cloves from 4 bulbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lemon zest
- ½ small white onion roughly chopped
- 1tbsp tabasco sauce
- 1tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1tbsp ground ginger
This savory seafood sauce is the perfect combination of bloves’ signature flavors, so let’s get started! Its an easy way to create your own sauce.
1. In a small mixing bowl combine a tablespoon of the seasoning ingredients: garlic powder, paprika, pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, dried oregano, lemon pepper, cajun seasoning mix, chili powder, old bay seasoning, and brown sugar.
2. Next, add your chopped onion and garlic gloves to a food processor or blender. Pulse for a few times until finely chopped.
3. In a large skillet melt your butter over medium-low heat. Increase to medium heat then add the onion and garlic.
4. Saute for 30 seconds to a minute until the blended garlic and onion are softened lightly.
6. Next, add the seasoning mix and combine. Bring it to a low boil and stir occasionally.
7. Remove from heat after the sauce has reached a boil and all the ingredients are well combined.
8. Let it cool and serve with your Bloves seafood boil!
How to Store Your Bloves Sauce
This Blove sauce recipe is a rich sauce that can be stored away for later use.
Your Bloves seafood boil sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Simply transfer your cooled Bloves sauce into an airtight container or mason jar and store in the fridge.
When you are ready to serve, just warm your leftover sauce up in a pan and enjoy! Give it a good stir and add more common spices if desired.
What to Pour The Sauce Over
This Bloves seafood boil sauce is perfect for pouring over different types of seafood and your favorite seafood dishes. You can make it for your main course or as a side dish.
Here are some more ideas for your delicious Bloves sauce recipe:
- Snow crab
- Seafood pasta dishes
- Lobster tails
- Simple air-fried shrimp
- Grilled fish
- Salmon and other fish fillets
This delightful dipping sauce also works for seafood snacks or appetizers like fried calamari and crab cakes.
Feel free to get creative! Experiment with adding different types of proteins like chicken or beef to the Bloves sauce mixture and see what you come up with.
What to Serve With Bloves Sauce
This Bloves seafood boil recipe pairs well with a variety of sides.
Some ideas include:
- Corn on the cob
- Potato salad
- Baked beans
- Grain or potato salads
- Garlic bread
- Fresh steamed vegetables
Whatever you decide to serve, Blove’s smackalicious sauce will bring it to life.
Is This a Spicy Sauce?
This Bloves seafood boil sauce is not overly spicy.
The combination of different spices gives it a nice, mild flavor. This delicious sauce can be served as is and enjoyed by everyone.
For a spicy flavor profile, increase the amount of seasonings on the ingredient list like cayenne pepper and chili powder.
If you don’t like spicy foods, feel free to reduce or omit these ingredients.
Hot sauce can also be added to the Bloves sauce for an extra kick and spicy version.
Tips for Making Bloves Seafood Sauce
With a spice-packed seasoning combination and a signature sauce, Bloves seafood boil is a must-try recipe.
Here are some tips for making the best Bloves seafood boil:
- If you don’t have all the ingredients on hand, feel free to experiment with different seasonings and spices.
- Stir often if using medium-high heat for boiling liquid to prevent sticking.
- It is best to use unsalted butter for this Bloves sauce recipe, as it will give you more control over the level of salt in your dish.
- If desired, add a tablespoon of white vinegar to the Bloves sauce mixture for a tangier flavor.
- For extra spice and an even spicier Bloves seafood boil, add an extra teaspoon of cayenne pepper or tabasco sauce to the mix.
- Add Korean red paste for a twist to Blove’s sauce.
- Olive oil or chili oil can be used to saute the onion and garlic if desired.
- For seafood butter sauce, increase the amount of butter used in the Bloves sauce.
- Oven bags can be used to bake the Bloves seafood boil, if desired.
- For a healthier seafood boil, you can use low-sodium chicken broth or stock.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Bloves sauce and cooked seafood for a flavorful meal.
Now that you know the basics of how to make Bloves sauce, let’s get cooking! Enjoy this delicious Bloves seafood boil with your friends and family for a memorable feast!
For more tips and ideas you can watch the popular Youtube star Mukbang videos on this smackalicious seafood sauce with rave reviews.
This recipe is the perfect combination of savory spices and sweet flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Plus, it only takes a total time of 15 minutes to make this simple yet flavorful dish.
The best part about Blove’s sauce is that it can be served with a large amount of food, making it ideal for family dinners or get-togethers.
The daily value of Bloves seafood boil is off the charts with its hearty protein and rich flavor profile.
Seafood recipes are not complete without Bloves seafood boil sauce!
So if you’re in need of an easy recipe that packs lots of flavor, Blove’s sauce recipe should definitely be on your list!
Get the scoop on more like this: