If you are on a gluten free diet, look below for my guide to Chili’s menu items. This will help you make stress-free decisions for lunch or dinner!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what Gluten-Free meals to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out ourUltimate Gluten-Free Restaurants Guide list.
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Chili’s has some really great options. They offer gluten-free salads and soups, burgers, and fajitas!
In this gluten-free series, we’ve included some essential tips and tricks. Check out this video for the scoop on managing a gluten-free diet:
Here’s the Gluten-Free food scoop for Chili’s!
Salads & Soup
- Caribbean Salad (chicken, Shrimp)
- Fresco Salad
- House Salad (without croutons)
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad (without tortilla strips)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Southwest Chicken Soup (without tortilla strips)
- Ancho-Chile Ranch
- Bleu Cheese
- Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Honey-Lime Dressing or Vinaigrette
- Santa Fe
- Thousand Island
*You’ll need to order any burger without the bun and without fries or onion rings.
- Bacon Burger
- Guacamole Burger
- Oldtimer Cheese Burger
- Southern Smokehouse Burger
- Sunrise Burger
- Ultimate Burger
- Grass-Fed Beef Patty
- Thin Beef Patty
- Turkey Patty
Fresh Mex Fajitas
*Substitute corn tortillas for flour when ordering the fajitas.
- Pork Carnitas
- Prime Rib
Fresh Mex Bowls
*Make sure to order without tortilla strips and rice.
- Margarita Chicken
Fresh Mex Top Shelf Tacos
*Substitute corn tortillas for flour when ordering the tacos.
- Pork Carnitas
- Ranchero Chicken
Fresh Tex Steaks
- Citrus-Chile Avocado Sirloin
- Honey-Chipotle Shrimp & Sirloin
Fresh Text Lighter Choices
- Ancho Chile Salmon
- Avocado Sirloin
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Margarita Grilled Chicken (without tortilla chips)