There are lots of couples 4th of July quotes to help you make your Instagram perfect! The 4th of July is a time to celebrate the freedom of our country and spend quality time with loved ones.
Whether you’re looking for heartfelt words of encouragement for your significant other or some humorous quips to share on social media, these couples 4th of July quotes are sure to make an impact.
Here is the scoop on the best couples 4th of July quotes!
1. With my liberty bell of the ball!
2. Just call us Jackie O. and John F. Kennedy.
3. Nothing but bold stripes, bright stars, and brave hearts.
4. Enjoying hot dogs with my American girl.
5. Celebrating the 4th like Michelle and Barack Obama.
6. Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Nota… Nota who?… Not America because freedom rings!
7. Sorry, we can’t come to the phone right now, we’re busy American dreamin’.
8. Celebrating the sweet land of liberty with my boo.
9. Love my man and the American flag!
10. I think Katy Perry would agree, my baby is a firework.
11. With my independent bae.
12. Celebrating my favorite country with my favorite person.
13. Happy July 4th from me and my other half!
14. *insert clever caption here”
15. They call us Martha and George Washington.
16. “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue.” – Toby Keith
17. Current Mood: Free.
18. Loving this birthday party for our favorite country.
19. Too cool for British rule.
20. We like our coffee black and our freedom red, white, and blue.
21. I love you and your patriotic heart.
22. The best kind of tea is liber-tea!
23. “America, to me, is freedom.” – Willie Nelson
24. Thankful for the Declaration of Independence, fireworks, and my love.
25. Celebrating America’s birthday and Uncle Sam.
26. “On second thought, I do like to brag…’Cause I’m mighty proud of the ragged old flag.” – Johnny Cash
27. Just like Abraham Lincoln, we love America
28. Enjoying the spirit of Independence Day with the one I love.
29. Happy birthday America, we love you!
30. God bless America and my love!
31. “This land was made for you and me.” – Woody Guthrie
32. Shoutout to the United States for bringing me and my amazing partner together.
33. “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation forevermore!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
34. Young, wild, and free.
35. We came here to party like it’s 1776.
36. “America is another name for opportunity.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July.
38. We relish our freedom.
39. Four score and seven cheers ago.
40. “Oh, sweet freedom, may you stay in our land and lives always.” – Dolly Parton
41. America the beautiful, with my beautiful.
42. Land that we love.
43. “It’s a party in the U.S.A.” – Miley Cyrus
44. Here to let the freedom ring!
45. We are here for the Fireball and fireworks!
46. Cue the sparklers
47. “She was an American girl.” – Tom Petty
48. “We’re blessed with the opportunity to stand for something—for liberty and freedom and fairness. And these are things worth fighting for, worth devoting our lives to.” – Ronald Reagan
49. Starting off the fourth with a bang!
50. “Our love was made in the U.S.A.” – Demi Lovato
51. We are proud to be Americans.
52. Enjoying a Fourth of July celebration with my partner in crime!
53. “You could say we’ve always been red, white, and blue.” – Lynyrd Skynyrd
54. Shoutout to the founding fathers, they were really on to something.
55. Home of the free because of the brave.
56. So fly on the Fourth of July!
57. Sharing a special 4th of July weekend with everyone I love!
58. I don’t need a sparkler to light up my night. You’re doing an amazing job.
59. “We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.” – Jimmy Carter
60. Celebrating with my sweet apple pie.
61. Photo dump of the day: Happy 4th!
62. “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
63. America is so popular, it had an entire country show up to its’ birthday party
64. Getting into the spirit of the holiday.
65. “God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it.” – Daniel Webster
66. Celebrating a special yankee doodle day.
67. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
68. “Freedom, gotta have some faith in the sound.” – George Michael
69. Love living in the U.S. of yay!
70. The flag of our love will never fly at half-mast.
71. “The land flourished because it was fed from so many sources—because it was nourished by so many cultures and traditions and peoples.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
72. I feel fireworks when I’m with you.
73. “In America, in America. My hope, my prayer in America.” – John Legend
74. “Anything you want we got it right here in the USA.” – Chuck Berry
75. Cheers to another new year of freedom.
76. My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.
77. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
78. Having a fun time celebrating with the little rascals.
79. “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” – Albert Camus
80. Enjoying my time in the right place with the right people.
81. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” – Adlai Stevenson
82. You really showed your true colors last night, America
83. “The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous.” – Frederick Douglass
84. We love celebrating America with beach days and BBQs.
85. “We’re the kids in America.” – Kim Wilde
86. My favorite color? I have three: red, white, and blue.
87. “We’re all American girls, hear what we say, know what we mean.” – Sister Sledge
88. Glory, glory, hallelujah!
89. “Who ever walked behind anyone to freedom? If we can’t go hand in hand, I don’t want to go.” – Hazel Scott
90. Let freedom shine like fireworks in the sky.
91. “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” – Louis C.K
92. Here’s to the stars and stripes.
93. “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell Wilkie
94. Fireworks, wine, and everything is fine.
95. It’s not the 4th until I have a hotdog in hand.
96. Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell? You’ll crack up.
97. I’m just here for the BBQ
98. Party like a patriot
99. Red, white, and true blue forever!
100. Red, white, and blue with my favorite crew.
101. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
102. A toast to all who have defended our freedom.
103. Let’s get together, celebrate America!
104. Fireworks lighting up the night sky
105. On this day, we come together in unity and honor.
106. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” – Adlai Stevenson
107. Let’s be thankful for the gift of independence
108. America: Where dreams come true
109. And we all live happily ever after!
110. Celebrate your love for the country with those you love.
111. Our lives may have different stories but our hearts beat as one.
112. Ready for some beer and fireworks!
113. “Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.” – Daniel J Boorstin
114. Let freedom ring!
115. Together, let’s celebrate our country and all it stands for!
116. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Fourth of July!
117. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
118. A day to celebrate our country’s independence with those you love!
119. Let’s make some memories this Fourth of July!
120. Let us never forget that freedom isn’t free.
121. Celebrate freedom and the joys of summer!
122. May your Fourth of July be as bright and happy as fireworks in the sky.
123. Nothing beats a 4th of July BBQ with friends and family.
124. Lighting up the sky with patriotism!
125. Let’s raise our glasses to America, the beautiful!
126. “Let us never forget that our freedom was born from the courage and sacrifice of our veterans.” – Unknown
127. May this 4th of July be full of love and laughter for couples everywhere!
128. Celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave!
129. Let freedom ring, wherever you may be!
130. Enjoy your Fourth of July with the ones you love most!
131. Here’s to celebrating independence with your special someone!
132. Let the red, white and blue fly high!
133. May you have a fun-filled Fourth of July!
134. Celebrate our country’s freedom with family, friends, loved ones and perfect strangers!
135. Wishing you a safe and memorable 4th of July.
136. Wishing all couples a safe and happy Fourth of July!
137. May your 4th of July be full of special moments, love, and laughter!
138. Let’s make this 4th of July one to remember!
139. May your Fourth of July celebration be filled with love and fun for couples everywhere!
140. Here’s to celebrating the 4th of July together! May it be patriotic, memorable, and special!
141. Celebrate Independence Day with your partner in crime!
142. Nothing beats celebrating the 4th of July surrounded by your favorite people – especially that special someone!
143. Wishing all couples a wonderful Fourth of July filled with love and happiness!
144. Here’s to making new memories together this Fourth of July!
145. Celebrate your independence as a couple this Fourth of July!
146. Let freedom and love reign on this special day for couples everywhere!
147. Wishing all couples a Fourth of July filled with peace, joy, and happiness!
148. Here’s to celebrating the 4th in style as a couple!
149. May your Fourth of July be full of laughter, fun, and lasting memories!
150. Celebrate this special day together with your soul mate! Happy 4th of July!
151. Wishing all couples an extra special Fourth of July filled with love, happiness, and freedom!
152. Celebrate your independence with friends and family!
153. May your 4th of July be bright, sunny, and full of love!
154. Let freedom ring for couples everywhere this Fourth of July!
155. Here’s to celebrating the 4th as a couple!
156. Raise a glass in honor of our country’s independence!
157. May your Fourth of July weekend be fireworks and fun!
158. Enjoy this special day with the one you love!
That is the scoop on the best couples 4th of July quotes! Americans of all ages have always enjoyed celebrating the 4th of July with good food, fireworks, and plenty of laughter.
One of the best ways to get everyone in the patriotic spirit is to share knock-knock jokes, funny memes, and catchy Instagram captions that can be shared across social media.
From humorous quotes to heartfelt statements about freedom, these couples 4th of July quotes are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
There are so many Fourth of July captions to help you have a happy Independence Day. There are patriotic 4th of July captions and funny captions, so the only thing you need to do is decide which is your favorite!
For more great scoop, check out these articles: