This Cranberry Apple Chicken salad is super delicious and easy to make. Make this salad for lunch or make this salad as an appetizer to go with any meal!
This Cranberry Chicken Salad is one of my favorite salads and it goes great with every meal. If you love salad and want something quick to throw together and have for lunch, well here you go. The apples and the cranberries add a nice additional touch to it. You can’t go wrong with a salad. The apples and cranberries gives this salad the flavors it needs.
I remember trying denny’s cranberry apple chicken salads and they were always so delicious. The great thing about salad is you can tweak it any way you like and make as much as you want. I used Balsimaic vinegrette dressing, but blue cheese is another dressing that would go good with this salad.
Cranberry Apple Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- Chicken breast pieces: I bought the Grilled & Ready Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips so all I have to do is throw it in the salad. You can add much or as little as you want to your salad.
- Leafy spinach lettuce: 2 cups of the leafy spinach lettuce or more depending on how many people you are making it for.
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing: 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Apple:1/2 of an apple that you will use to cut into bite sized pieces.
- Dried cranberries: use as much as you want.
How to make a Cranberry Chicken Salad:
3. Finally pour on your dressing and your ready to eat!
Get the Scoop on these other delicious recipes:
- Zucchini Noodle Pasta Recipe
- Layered Cream Cheese Brownies
- Keto Lettuce Wrap Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- Easy and Delicious Pesto Recipe
- Weight Watchers Quick Beef Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 of an apple
- boneless skinless chicken breast strips, use as much as you want
- dried cranberries, use as much as you want
- 2 cups of spinach and leafy lettuce or as much as you like
- 2 tablespoons of bailsmanic vinaigrette
- take out a cutting board and slice up half of an apple in medium sized pieces.
- place 2 cups of the leafy lettuce and spinach in a small or medium sized bowl.
- start putting in your chicken, apples, and cranberries.
- finally add in your dressing and your ready to eat.
Feel free to use any other fruit or blu cheese also is a good dressing for this recipe. Depending on how much you are making you will want to adjust how much ingredients you use. There isn't an exact measurement.