If you are looking for creative Elf On The Shelf ideas this one is for you!! Many people like to have their little elf do something new everyday and sometimes that means bringing goodies to your kids.
This cute idea will have your kids wearing matching pajamas with the little elf. There are many ways that you could display the elf and the pajamas. Here is the scoop on how to create this fun holiday magic!
- 2 Elf On The Shelf Pajamas: You can find pajamas for boys, girls, and even adults! You need a set for each child and then an extra for the craft!
- Fabric scissors
- A sewing needle
- Pillow stuffing
Creating The Pajamas
1. Get Organized. First, you will set aside the pajamas for your children so that they don’t get mixed up!
2. Cut the fabric. Next, you will take the extra pajamas and use the fabric scissors to cut them apart. There is no right way to do this, jut try to cut open any seams so that your fabric can lay flat. Also, try to avoid cutting across any parts of the pattern that you may want to use.
3. Cut your leg pieces. Lay out your fabric and cut rectangles that will wrap around each of the elf’s legs. You can be as precise as you want!
4. Cut out a strip for the top of the pajamas. For the top part of the elf’s pants, you can just cut out a strip of fabric and wrap it around your elf’s waist. The goal is more fashion than function!
5. Next, start sewing! A simple running stitch up the side of each leg should hold them just fine! Then sew the ends of the top piece together so it can slip on the elf like a skirt. When your elf is wearing the upper part of the pants with each leg, its super cute and easy pajamas are complete!
6. Add a blanket! For more Christmas fun, you can also cut out a square of fabric that the Elf on the Shelf can use as a blanket!
7. Make your elf a pillow!All you will need is two pieces of fabric that are cut into circles the same size. Sew these two pieces together around the edge. Before you complete the circle, stop and stuff the pillow with either pillow stuffing or extra fabric scraps. Once the pillow is stuffed, you can close it with the last few stitches and then you are done!
Have A Magical Morning
The Elf on the Shelf matching pajamas are such a fun and creative idea. If you want to go a step further and make some extra holiday magic, you can have a festive Christmas morning!
When your kids wake up and look for their Elf on the Shelf, they can find him in his fancy new pajamas, sitting with new pajamas of their very own! Get creative with displaying the elf! They could be hiding in your children’s pajama drawer, or sitting at the breakfast table!
After your kids put on their pajamas to match with the elf, it is time for breakfast! The delicious new Elf on the Shelf cereal is available in Sugar Cookie with marshmallows or Vanilla Candy Cane Cookie with marshmallows.
And finally, to top off the perfect morning, your kids and their Elf on the Shelf can enjoy watching their favorite Christmas classics!
Elf on the Shelf matching pajamas are a super fun, simple, and creative way to help your children enjoy their favorite Christmas tradition. Everything from their new matching pajamas to an Elf on the Shelf breakfast will help to make this holiday extra special!
Elf On The Shelf Ideas
If you are looking for ideas on what to do with your Elf On The Shelf, you have come to the right place. Check out 70 + Creative Elf on the Shelf Ideas that are easy to create and your kids will love.
- Elf on the Shelf pajamas (1 for your child and 1 to cut)
- Pillow stuffing
- Fabric scissors
- Hand sewing needle
- Take your extra pajamas and cut off any seams so that the fabric lays flat.
- Cut two small rectangles of fabric that will wrap around each elf leg.
- Cut out a thicker strip of fabric to form the top piece of the pajamas.
- Sew a seam up each leg piece to create the pant legs.
- Sew the ends of the top pajama piece together so it can slip on the elf's waist.
- Cut out a square piece of your fabric that is your desired size. This is the elf's blanket.
- Cut out two circles of identical size. Place them together and sew around the edges almost in a complete circle, but leave an opening.
- Fill the pillow with stuffing, then sew it completely shut.
- Put the pajama pieces on your elf and tuck him in with the blanket and pillow!