This fall inspired flower vase is cheap, easy to make, and adorable. It’s the perfect addition to all your fall decorations. Grab your favorite Halloween candy and get your girlfriends together for a craft night!
What you need:
- A clear vase like this one from Target
- 3-4 bags of Brach’s candy corn (depends on the size of the vase)
- 1-2 bags of Brach’s candy pumpkins
- 1-2 bags of Reese’s Pieces
- 2 packages of Peeps ghost marshmallows
- 2 packages of Peeps pumpkin marshmallows
- Start your first layer off with 1 cup of Reese’s Pieces and follow that with 1 cup of candy corn.
- For the next layer, line the edge of the vase with the peeps ghost marshmallows.
- Fill the hole with candy corn
- Add one cup of candy pumpkins
- Add another cup of candy corn
- Line the edge of the vase with the Peeps pumpkin marshmallows.
- Finish with another layer with the remaining candy pumpkins.
- Add the flowers!