Have you been craving a cheesy, meaty, queso dip to snack on? This is an easy 3-ingredient recipe that will only take 15 minutes!
This easy 3-ingredient chili cheese queso dip recipe is the perfect summer snack! I love eating queso because it’s easy to bring with you anywhere. I’ve brought this snack with me on my way to classes, library, and even a picnic! It’s also the perfect snack to feed guests at a party because you can make huge amounts of it. This recipe is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and it will surely please your stomach and guests as well!
CHILI CHEESE QUESO DIP INGREDIENTS:
- Velveeta cheese: 1 cup of sliced cheese.
- Chili con carne: 1 can without beans.
- Green chiles: 1 can chopped.
- Tortilla chips (or any chips for that matter)
CHILI CHEESE QUESO DIP RECIPE:
- 1. Combine Velveeta cheese, chili con carne (without beans), and the green chiles in a saucepan.
- 2. In the saucepan, heat over medium-low heat while stirring the mixture until the Velveeta cheese has melted.
- 3. When the cheese has melted, pour the dip into a bowl and serve warm with any kind of chip you want! I prefer tortilla chips, but you can mix and match different chips!
I hope you enjoyed this easy 3 ingredients chili cheese dip queso recipe. Being a college student, it’s hard to prep for meals that require a lot of time and ingredients. This recipe has made it easier for me to eat and snack when I’m in a rush! If you decided to make this recipe, leave a comment down below and let me know how it turned out!
For the scoop on more recipes, click here!