Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.
I love Halloween and any excuse to dress up. While, I’ve always enjoyed a good scary movie I prefer costumes that are cute, easy, and affordable. This deer look is one of my favorites. I picked up everything for my entire look at Walmart. Check out the Walmart halloween shop for more inspiration!
How to Create the Deer Costume
- The first step for creating this deer costume is to get this super cute and cozy fleece pullover from Walmart. I think this color is perfect for the look and it’s only $10!
- I paired the fleece with black jeans to keep the costume simple and comfortable.
- For the makeup, begin by filling in your brows with a brow pencil. I use Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow.
- Then, move on to eyeshadow. I use Wet N Wild Nudecomer on the eyelids.
- Also, use the same eyeshadow and apply it to the cheekbones, temples, and forehead to give the deer color.
- Next, use a concealer to to apply spots on the cheekbones, temples, and forehead. Be sure to make the spots different sizes so they look realistic!
- Next, line your waterline with a white eyeliner so the eyes really stand out!
- Then, take a black eyeliner and line your eyelids. I also use the same liner to create the deer nose.
- To finish off the eyes, apply the L’Oreal Paris Bambi Eye mascara. It’s perfect for this look!
- For the nose, draw and fill in a heart shape on the tip of your nose using the eyeliner from before. Then, draw a line straight down from the bottom of your nose, to the top of your lip.
- Finally, the lips are really up to you, but I think a bright red lip with this look is super cute, so I am wearing NYX Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Color in shade Besos.
- To finish the glam, add a nail polish color. I think either white or ruby look the best!
- Finally, to complete the costume I put on these adorable deer antlers!
The Final Look
This is such a fun costume that can be used again and again. Walmart has so many options for creating a fun and affordable look. No matter how you spend Halloween I hope it is a wonderful evening full of fun and memories. Let me know if you decide to dress up like a deer this year!!