Looking for a good share plate for you and your friends? This is it! This spinach artichoke flatbread is a crowd-pleaser!
I love this recipe because it’s so versatile. You can just make this and use it as a dip with fries, pita chips, tortilla chips, or pretzels. If you’re looking to make it more of a meal and avoid any double-dipping, the flatbread is the way to go! I got mine from Cosi.
This recipe yields two flatbreads or a medium-sized bowl of dip. It’s super easy, quick and so good. Try using this as a meal or an appetizer! In this recipe, I’m using focaccia bread to put this dip on. If you want to make this recipe KETO, replace the focaccia with a chicken breast!
16 ounce bag of chopped frozen spinach
1 1/2 cups grilled artichoke hearts
8 ounces of cream cheese
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 lemon for zested and juiced
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Flatbread:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
First, let your spinach defrost then wring it dry.
Second, drain and slice up your artichokes.
Next, put olive oil in a pan and put it over medium heat. Add the spinach and artichokes to the pan.
Then, add your yogurt and cream cheese to the pan. Let them both melt. Add the lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
Once blended, spread over the focaccia bread. Put the bread in the oven for 20 minutes.
Once the top of the spinach artichoke dip is browns, take it out of the oven and enjoy!
Make sure to get the scoop on other delicious recipes!
- 16 oz bag of frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of artichoke hearts
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon for zest and juice
- Optional: 4 oz of Mozzarella or Parmesean or both
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- First, let your spinach defrost, then wring it dry
- Second, drain and slice up your artichokes
- Next, put olive oil in a pan and put it over medium heat. Add the spinach and artichokes to the pan
- Then, add your Greek yogurt and cream cheese to the pan. Let them both melt. Add the lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
- Once blended, spread over Foccacia bread. Place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Once the top of the dip browns to your liking, take it out of the oven and enjoy.