Looking for the perfect drink to wrap up your summer with? Boy, do I have the drink for you. This watermelon cocktail is light, sweet, and refreshing!
I’ve made my fair share of cocktails this summer, but this one is by far my favorite. It’s sweet and light, just how the perfect cocktail should be. It only has a few simple ingredients, so you won’t have to go to great lengths to get it! This fresh watermelon cocktail will be your new end of summer drink.
Watermelon is a really popular fruit, so you can serve this at a small end of summer celebration or just to have some drinks with the family! The combination of the watermelon and the agave makes the drink really sweet, but it’s balanced out by the lime juice and Watermelon White Claw.
WATERMELON COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup of frozen watermelon. You will need to freeze the watermelon before making this cocktail.
- 2 tsp of agave syrup.
- 1/2 lime. You will need to squeeze the lime for the juice.
- 1/2 Watermelon White Claw. You will need to buy the variety pack of Whiteclaws for the Watermelon flavored one.
HOW TO A WATERMELON COCKTAIL:
5. Blend & Enjoy!!
Add to a glass and enjoy this sweet summer treat!
Get the scoop on more recipes:
- 1 cup of frozen watermelon
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tsp of agave syrup
- 1/2 Watermelon White Claw
- Put all ingredients into a blender