Escalate the festivity of your dessert table with these sprinkled holiday brownie balls. These bite-sized brownie balls will easily be the most popular dessert at your holiday party.
Screaming with holiday cheer and festive colors, they’re too cute to only eat one. You might as well make two batches because there still won’t be any leftovers. To give you a fair warning now, you should expect your guests to ask you to make these again.
Making these is super simple and only requires 3 ingredients; brownie mix, frosting or candy melts, and sprinkles. Perfect for anyone who is not the best baker and isn’t the craftiest either.
Were you put on dessert duty and now you’re stressed because that’s not your forte? Well, you came to the right place! Keep reading for the easiest recipe to impress the party.
The best thing about these is that you can make them for any occasion and customize them however you like. Change the color of the frosting and the theme of the sprinkles to best fit the occasion.
“HOLIDAY SNOWBALL BROWNIE BALLS” INGREDIENTS:
Here goes the shortest ingredient list you will ever see:
- Brownie Mix: any brand mix will work, the fudgier the better because they are easier to shape.
- White Frosting: get a creamy frosting instead of whipped for more full coverage.
- Sprinkles: for this specific recipe you will need an assortment of Christmas sprinkles.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR RECIPE:
1. Bake the brownies as directed by the box.
2. Cut into bite-sized pieces once they are cooled off.
3. Roll brownies into 1 inch balls.
4. Chill the brownie balls in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
5. Microwave the container of frosting for about 45 seconds or until it is a thick liquid consistency.
6. Dip the brownie balls into the frosting using a fork or cake pop stick.
8. Let them dry (about 20 min) before eating!
You can either sprinkle the sprinkles over top or roll the balls in a bowl of sprinkles to get an all-over coating. The balls may need to be double dipped if the layer of frosting is too thin and see-through.
Get the scoop on more easy holiday recipes:
- Brownie Mix
- White Frosting 1 can
- Bake the brownies as directed by the box.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces once they are cooled off.
- Roll brownies into 1 inch balls.
- Chill the brownie balls in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Microwave the container of frosting for about 45 seconds or until it is a thick liquid consistency.
- Dip the brownie balls into the frosting using a fork or cake pop stick.
- Set the balls onto parchment paper and decorate with sprinkles as desired.
- Let them dry (about 20 min) before eating!