Here’s the scoop on how to air fry hot dogs! This is a great way to get your hot dogs made quickly and efficiently!
Hot Dogs are the perfect addition to a picnic in the park or a summer barbecue! This recipe gives you a simple and fast way to make them!
If you grew up having barbecue’s filled with as many hot dogs as you could eat, then this is the recipe for you. This recipe is perfect for your family, a small get together, or even a large party because it’s so easy. Hot Dogs are a great no-mess option that require very little prep time and almost no clean up is necessary.
This Hot Dog recipe is so easy that you can’t not try it! If you want to be really ambitious, you can even enough Hot Dogs for a hot dog eating contest. Whatever occasion or amount you want to make, this recipe is a go to for effortless but delicious meal to make.
“How To Air Fry Hot Dogs” INGREDIENTS:
First, let’s chat ingredients. To make this Air Fried Hot Dog recipe, you will need…
- Hot Dogs: 1-4 hot dogs
- Hot Dog Buns: 1-4 hot dog buns
- Toppings: Optional add ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.
- Air Fryer
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER HOT DOGS:
- Prepare the hot dogs. Evenly slit hot dogs down the center.
- Prepare the air fryer. Heat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cook the hot dogs. Place hot dogs in air fryer and set to 4-6 minutes.
- Remove hot dogs. Remove hot dogs from air fryer and place in buns (or don’t).
- Add Toppings. Add favorite toppings and enjoy!
Make sure to check out other recipes from Sarah Scoop!
If you’re planning a summer get together, then be sure to check out these dessert recipes to pair with your hot dogs!
- 1-4 Hot Dogs
- 1-4 Hot Dog Buns
- *Optional - toppings
- Evenly slit hot dogs down the center.
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees. Place hot dogs in air fryer and set to 4-6 minutes.
- Remove hot dogs from air fryer and place in buns (or don't). Add favorite toppings and enjoy!