What’s more yummy than a burger? Well, how about a frozen burger that you cook in the air fryer in just minutes. You can choose your favorite fixings and make perfectly cooked burgers to satisfy even the most demanding finicky eaters! It’s so easy even your kids can try it! No longer do you have to wait for your burgers to thaw, you can simply cook them from frozen and they are done in minutes! This air fryer frozen burger recipe is super easy and delicious.
Here is the scoop on cooking frozen burgers in the air fryer!
Burgers are great because they’re fast and easy and everyone loves them. I especially love eating burgers in the summer. I have many fond memories of eating burgers at a picnic on a sunny day, so now they are a comfort food.
When I want something quick and easy for lunch or dinner, I love taking advantage of our air fryer recipes to make food to eat in just minutes. Burgers are a quick meal that you can personalize with as many of your favorite toppings as you want.
Whether you want to add cheese and ketchup, or mustard and onions, an air fryer frozen burger will satisfy your hunger. My favorite thing about adding toppings to my burger is that I can play around with not just flavor, but also texture! I like to top my patties with ketchup and mustard to give them some extra flavor, and then I also add lettuce and onion to give it some crunch!
The best thing is that all of these mouth-watering flavors and textures are ready to eat in a matter of minutes. Air fryer frozen burgers take so little time that your meal is ready in just a few minutes. While the burgers cook, you can prepare any toppings you want and by the time you are done your burgers are ready to eat!
While there is no denying that juicy burgers cooked on the grill are delicious, these air fryer burgers are just as tasty and they are so much easier to make!
Air Fryer Frozen Burger Ingredients
Before you get cooking, you will need a few ingredients.
- 1 Package of frozen beef patties: Any frozen burgers will work for this recipe. Just be sure that you check the package to know what temperature the burgers need to be for safe consumption.
- 1 Package hamburger buns: Again, any hamburger buns or rolls will work fine. Pick your favorite rolls and you are ready to go!
- Toppings of choice: The burger toppings are completely up to you. I chose to add some cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, ketchup, and mustard. You can also add toppings like bbq sauce, worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise or relish!
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Burgers
Making burgers in the air fryer allows you to quickly have delicious hamburgers with a short cooking process and an easy clean up. Here is how!
- Prep air fryer: Set your air fryer to 350 degrees F and allow it to heat up. Also spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Add burgers: Once your air fryer heats up, add your frozen hamburger patty to the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of the burgers, you will probably be able to fit 2-4 burgers.
- Set cook time: Set your air fryer timer for 8-10 minutes to cook your burgers. I cook mine for 10 minutes total, but it is up to you if you like your burgers more well done.
- Flip burgers: At the halfway point, about the 5 minute mark, open your air fryer and flip the hamburger patties. This will allow them to cook evenly on both sides.
- Prepare toppings: While your burgers are cooking, start preparing any toppings that you will want for your meal. During this time I cut lettuce, onion, and tomato. Also, I set out ketchup, mustard, and cheese.
- Remove burgers: Once the time is up, remove your burgers from the air fryer basket. Before serving, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the burgers. According to the box of my patties, they need to be at least 160 degrees F, but your package may say something different depending on the type of burger. Follow the directions for your particular burgers.
- Assemble burger: Once you check that your burgers are fully cooked, it is time to assemble your burger! Place the cooked burger on a bun and add your favorite toppings.
- Serve and enoy!
Here is a pro tip that will make your burger extra yummy! If you want a slice of cheese on your burger, place your cheese on the cooked patty and set it back in the warm air fryer basket for another minute or two. This will let the cheese melt and make your burger gooey and delicious.
Also, if you want the taste of a juicy burger but do not want as much fat as regular beef burgers, you can easily make air fryer turkey burgers or lean ground beef burgers. Turkey burgers are a delicious substitute that still deliver the delicious burger flavor we all crave.
You can also plate your burger with some favorite sides like french fries or tater tots. The best way to enjoy a yummy air fryer frozen burger is with whatever toppings and sides you want!
For more yummy food ideas, check out these recipes below:
- 6 Ingredient Delicious Salty Snack Mix Recipe
- DIY Cake in a Jar Desserts
- Layered Hummus Dip Recipe
- Easy Mini Fruit Pizza Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Package of frozen beef patties
- Package hamburger buns
- Toppings of choice (lettuce, cheese, ketchup, etc)
- Prepare air fryer: Spray fryer basket with nonstick spray and set fryer to 350 degrees F
- Cook 8-10 minutes: Place the patties in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip burgers: Flip the patties halfway through cooking (about 5 minute mark) so they cook evenly.
- Prepare toppings: Cut veggies, slice cheese, and get out any sauces you want on your burger.
- Assemble and enjoy: Put your burger together on a bun and take a yummy bite!